Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a new follower. God she loves mentioning she's pregnant every five mins doesnt she?
It’s either the pregnancy or recording an ad that’s all she’s on about these days.
long gone are the days she needs to latch onto the bigger creator to gain followers. She’s at the stage now her army of gullible minions are silly enough to fall for her constant boring bullshit and her flogging the poor 🐐’s to the highest bidder!
Literally in from work now and yet another ad has been uploaded onto TT.
get them in while you can soph as you swore on the 🐐’s lives you are shutting down you’re account on the 31st December so time is running out for you to cash in! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly! Her latest TT below is all about
Look at my new kitchen, look at my pregnancy, look at my gift from M&S!
She is only interested in TT for what it can gift her or pay her these days. That's why she only ever posts ads.
Hopefully, she will just give it all up totally soon and that face won't turn up on our FYP anymore! 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Exactly! Her latest TT below is all about
Look at my new kitchen, look at my pregnancy, look at my gift from M&S!
She is only interested in TT for what it can gift her or pay her these days. That's why she only ever posts ads.
Hopefully, she will just give it all up totally soon and that face won't turn up on our FYP anymore! 🙏🏼
Look at all this brand new stuff in my brand new kitchen yet the advert shows videos of her precious ‘babies’ (that are too good for TT) on their trip to the isle of white from a few weeks back when they all got stuck due to the fog!
The minions that fall for this must be as thick as her honestly! 🫣🥴

Christ, that Daz ad voiceover sounds like a 7 year old reading a Biff, Chip & Kipper bloody school book for the first time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s another disgusting child exploiter I unfortunately had to come across on my fyp a while ago. I feel sorry for the new baby he’s going to be so exploited and give her all the content and attention she’s desperate for.

• Sad
She’s another disgusting child exploiter I unfortunately had to come across on my fyp a while ago. I feel sorry for the new baby he’s going to be so exploited and give her all the content and attention she’s desperate for.
She once swore she would protect the 🐐’s from the vile nasty trolls of TT as many would often question as to why the boy had long hair and some would often think she had 2 girls!
she made the right decision and kept them both off the app for a very short period but her management soon realised just how lucrative they both were and soon she got them both back on constantly doing advert after advert. We’ve had one person on this thread a few weeks back whose child goes to the same school and they mentioned just how horrible she is and how the little girl was becoming a pain just like the mother.
the internet is a nasty place but if you can make a fortune flogging your innocent kids lives then that’s exactly what soph the fraud intends to do! 🥴

• Angry
How many times is she going to show off her pregnant belly? 🤨🙄

Yay! You're pregnant, that's great, congratulations, but we all really don't give a tit now.

We don't need to see you belly on a daily basis. No one is interested Sophie, its becoming as boring as your constant showing off, the gifting and freebies you get and the pathetic ads! 😵💫

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Not posted in ages but got goss! She’s got a PRIVATE midwife! She’s definitely not under the same care of the last 2 she had and no requests for the vip suit have been made for the royal arrival! probably planning to have it in the garden box thing!
She never had trouble having the other 2 either she was just a blob!
Don’t worry bout chris either he’s a knob as much as her so their well suited!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely Sophie's having a hospital birth as I'm sure she won't want to ruin all that newly laid cream carpet! 🤣 A new baby coming into the house and they put down cream carpet 🤦🏻‍♀️. She will be lucky if that carpet is unmarked within 6 months!

I'd say that's also the REAL reason for getting rid of the dogs, not some sudden allergy developed by Colby!

She's probably having a C-section as now shes 'famous' (infamous), she's undoubtedly too posh to push! 🤣

Private mid-wife? 🙄 Why doesn't that surprise me lol

Ooooh someone was in a fighting mood!
Oh wow.
this is definitely someone near her who knows her and has finally spoken out!
notice poor old soph snapped back in no time just like last week……. Won’t be long and she will have deleted the aggressive comments she wrote!
even funnier are the minions defending her when they clearly don’t know her! 🥱
So if you are on here Jay or Abbie then hello! 👋🏼

The irony of advertising the ProAnimal when she got rid of both the dogs
Yes I noticed that as well. Obviously she accepted the advertising gig before getting shot of both of the messy dogs as she wasn't sure it would clean her nice new cream carpet in the lounge!
What an absolute joke 🙄

Yes I noticed that as well. Obviously she accepted the advertising gig before getting shot of both of the messy dogs as she wasn't sure it would clean her nice new cream carpet in the lounge!
What an absolute joke 🙄
No one ever questions her or else they’re shot down by her mob of minions or she’ll snarl back with a bitchy comment then threaten to block you!

Reactions: 1
I worn watch her in TikTok as it ruins my fyp 😂 but I saw some comments on an insta post about the dogs!
I noticed there’s a number of people who are extremely upset with her rehoming the poor things. I still find it bad that she would often pack the boy off to school with a yogurt and cheese etc which clearly won’t do him any good but because the dogs are just in the way she will happily use him as an excuse for getting rid of them.
worryingly so many of her minions find it perfectly acceptable behaviour and will no doubt thinks it’s ok to pick and choose when you have a dog. 😤

Ooooh someone was in a fighting mood!
Not her calling someone attention seeking when SHE is the one constantly posting herself seeking attention, wanting compliments and desperate for likes and views. Also calling herself amazing 😂 her ego is huge.

• Heart
I’m sorry but that podcast post is absolutely bleeping disgusting

• Sick
I’m sorry but that podcast post is absolutely bleeping disgusting
I listened to the first episode to see what it was like but it's just trash. Sophiena and Emma sitting there talking shite and they're just so gross.
Shes a scummy mummy with a mouth like an old sea dog! Nothing endearing about the whole family tbh.

• Sick
Honest to god I don’t follow the fraud as I refuse to give her just 1 measly extra ‘friend’ but she’s now popped up on my Facebook and Instagram via the go awful muller yogurt advert she did.
the complete fraud really has got her grubby paws into a few companies recently! 🤬

Attachments