Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby’s on the way and having absolutely zero friends or family on the scene she knew she would struggle without help so queue the family reunion just in time for baby arrival!🙄😂
her dad is probably old school and won’t want to see her living in a building site so she’s pulled on his heart stings and got him doing the renovation.
The absolute fraud is so far out of touch with reality doing all that work on chateaux Bunce fraud when the rest of the U.K. have to choose between heating their homes or putting food on the table. ☹

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine having to re home my dog 😢 Why make your life so busy with club after club that you have to do that ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She's already done it 😭 poor things.
Nah that’s awful!! Those poor poor dogs are going to be so confused 😞 I’ve had my dog since she was 11 weeks old there’s no way I could imagine just giving her away

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah that’s awful!! Those poor poor dogs are going to be so confused 😞 I’ve had my dog since she was 11 weeks old there’s no way I could imagine just giving her away
Oh my heart those poor dogs why has she done that!!!! 😭😭 both of them??? Same I could never ever do that!! Can you imagine how confused they would be! We are their whole world!! Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh my heart those poor dogs why has she done that!!!! 😭😭 both of them??? Same I could never ever do that!! Can you imagine how confused they would be! We are their whole world!! Xx
Yep both of them. Different homes it sounds like too so they don't even have each other. She cried about it on Instagram stories this morning 🙄🤬 Rehomed due to Colbys allergies apparently. Feel so sorry for those dogs 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep both of them. Different homes it sounds like too so they don't even have each other. She cried about it on Instagram stories this morning 🙄🤬 Rehomed due to Colbys allergies apparently. Feel so sorry for those dogs 😭
Re homed due to his allergies of dogs that’s not once been mentioned before but feeds him dairy she mentions he’s allergic too? Makes sense 😂

• Angry
Those dogs aren't needed now a new cash cow is arriving.
Funny she has never mentioned Colby having to take antihistamines before.
They are probably better off elsewhere, they were very rarely walked and kept overnight in the freezing cold conservatory. It doesn't sound like either were houstrained, after saying on her stories the floor was ruined with wee.
The crocodile tears will soon dry up for the next ad or a shopping trip to Zara .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whose she trying to convince that she did the best thing for them, herself or us?!

What a horrible person she is! I have a dog who has tested me this year to the point where I've been told to rehome him due to some of the issues but I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it. He's my baby. I do think sometimes he deserves more then I can give him but I know he would be lost without me and vice versa.

Just proves that things are cash cows in her eyes!

• Heart
What pathetic excuses she’s trying to give, vile human being. Bullshit on the allergies, can give that kid dairy but can’t come into contact with a dog. Hope shes hurting, a dog is for life not to just have for content then to give away because she’s now up the duff and basically doesn’t have time for them. And to rehome them separately is just so sad, those poor dogs. Keep Telling yourself those dogs are happy sophiena 😡

• Angry
Well what a day! 🥴
couldn’t believe what I was seeing on her stories.
exactly the same crappy crocodile tears we saw with the durian fruit drama and the awful dressing gown fiasco. Whips up a storm, makes out she’s having nasty messages, does a soppy video and it’s back to normal with huge spend ups in no time and the dogs will both be a distant memory along with the friendships she had with Ben rantz, chezza, Eden, becca and so on.
---
Podcast is floundering, she’s got grief from her management this week for not bothering to go to the event in London she needs to stir up some drama.
they’ve been gone a month already yet she’s been absolutely fine for ages having days out and weekends away so perfect timing to turn on the tears to get the minions sending her some sympathy. 🙄

Last edited:
So just about 24hrs since the crocodile tears and telling everyone she has ditched the poor dogs it’s back to flogging stuff on social media.
Advert after advert today by the looks of it with coco and mable nothing but a distant memory! 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did she ditch the dogs (to separate homes) because of sudden mysterious allergies developed by Colby or were they ditched because she couldn't be arsed to look after them any more or did she not want dogs around with a new baby coming into the house very soon? My bet is the last one.

Mable cost them a small fortune, so I bet they were sold not given away.

Funny how she's not been tearful at all the last month or so but because she has been questioned about the dogs whereabouts, it's all snotty tears and begging forgiveness!
It's an disgustingly cruel and awful thing to do but as Dizzy said, they weren't needed so out they went. Nasty cow!

Lets hope she doesnt feel the same about Chris, Colby or Dottie when the new money spinner is born!

These OOTD really irk me. Who gives a rats ass what they're wearing and from where. The only reason Sophiena stated doing the OOTD's was a) for content and b) to show off that she can afford to deck out her kids 🐐 in over priced designer labels.
IMO, this is just teaching your kids 🐐 to be designer label snobs.

Kids 🐐 of Colby's & Dottie's age shouldn't even care where their clothes have come from but obviously it's more important to their mother. She's all fur coat and no knickers and obviously thinks she's just a little bit better than everyone else.

They also cant see that putting the children on SM is ruining them, especially their daughter. Dottie's becoming a show off, can be quite rude and a spoilt little mare! Fast forward a few years and she is going to be a nightmare for her parents! All that soft parenting isn't teaching them how to be good humans and will bite the parents in the ass in a few years!
But hey, what do we know?! Sohie obviously knows more than everyone else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
So another day another sickness bug in chateaux Bunce-fraud.
The poor daughter up all night being violently sick!
anyone with young children surely this isn’t common someone being sick so much?
Ah but alas the fraud clearly isn’t too worried about her as she’s off on her travels to record the pod cast.
notice how the thing is flopping so bad they’re reverting to having adverts even on there now to try and rake in some extra funds!
considering old soph has such a huge following over the platforms there’s very few that like or comment on the videos of her and new found bestie Emma! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont understand the new kitchen extension. So the fridge, newly gifted cooker and washing machine, lovely butlers sink etc are in the revamped kitchen but she's having the pantry in the conservatory? That is going to be a HUGE pain in the ass when she's trying to cook a meal or clean up etc. Surely it would've been a better option to make the end of the conservatory into a utility 'room' as such and left the pantry in the kitchen. Each to their own but like most things with Sophie na na na, not much makes sense.
Chris must be so easy going, as to put up with Sophie on a daily basis must be a brain ache! She is so childish and neurotic! All the snot fueled tears when she fessed up to rehoming the dogs (I still think that was a crappy thing to do) to last night's fearing the kids were going to choke on their own vomit because they were both under the weather. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She would do my head in! 🙄 😖😱

Attachments