Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I never ever understand how those children get bugs so often?!
Could be to do with the absolute shite she feeds them, cupcakes etc for breakfast and not proper cooked evening meals. Neither of them ‘work’ so there’s no bloody excuse. Look after your children you idiot - should be easier now you’ve shipped off your two pets 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 2
For someone who isn't bothered by those messages, I'd hate to see her if she was bothered!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Easy con
For someone who isn't bothered by those messages, I'd hate to see her if she was bothered!! 🙈🙈🙈
Easy content for her that’s all.
Show the minions the message and release the hounds so the fraud can hide under the radar all day and lap up all the soppy messages of support she will no doubt receive.
seen her do this trick time and time again she’s so predictable. 😴

Reactions: 4
Making such a fuss over the message……..
Making out she’s such a wonderful mother by pointing out she’s looking after dottie today yet her next video she’s out shopping so clearly not that concerned about the poor girl, especially after spending the whole of Monday in London recording the podcast.
as for rehoming them poor doggies, yes the boy may have allergies but when there’s an ad to record she will happily give him milk or yogurt or even cheese which won’t help him one bit but!
double bloody standards.
She only got rid of the dogs because she’s too lazy to walk the poor wee souls but thinks using the boy as an excuse will sit well with the minions.
---
Come on, own up, who put 50p in the idiot?
Looking at her TT just now she must have woke today with a bee in her bonnet as she answered back to quite a few comments and one or two not in a nice way either…… the instagram rant was her burying her head in the sand and going into hiding today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s like a broken record 😂 clearly doesn’t bother you that much does it soph. Basically didn’t have time for the poor dogs, nothing to do with allergies

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Also it’s not bad to take antihistamines long term. I take them daily and have for a long time and will need to for the rest of my life. Prescribed to me by the allergy clinic where she should’ve took poor colby if he’s having issues! It’s so bad she’s spreading misinformation about how awful it is to your health to take them daily when it’s not true and shes not medically qualified to give her opinion

• Heart
House does not look homely at all, it’s plain and boring.
Going to get a crook neck trying to watch the tv once it’s back on the wall!
Not only plain and boring it’s also very clean and NOT ideal for pets at all which will be the main reason them poor doggies were out the door because heaven forbid they make a mess of the new sofa or carpet!
Also, the breakfast bar opening thing?
only 4 stools but there’s a baby on the way so in no time at all it’ll be no good for them to sit at!
my bet is she’s splashing the cash now to get it looking all brand new then it’ll be on the market and
she will find a newer bigger place to call home! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll bet its really cold and draughty with all the holes and open doorways to the freezing conservatory. It's a messy mish mash

Who gets a white/cream carpet in the living room when your kids 🐐 are young?
That house is definately going on the market soon but who will buy a house with a kitchen in 2 rooms and a garden that's got as many rocks and sharp edges as a quarry?
She has some very specific and weird decorating ideas, like those star tiles. If you're not keen on them, putting them thru the whole house is going to put buyers off.

In regards to the dogs, if it was because Colby was allergic to only 1 of them shedding their coat, why did she get rid of both dogs (rehomed separately) then? I believe she didn't have time to walk them as well as she doesn't want them messing up her new carpet. Horrible woman should've not got them in the first place!

Dogs are for life, not just for TikTok
Some one pretty much told the fraud this the other day and got a load of mouth back from sophiena na na na na herself!
next day after she’d seen how rude she was and her true colours showing through she quickly blocked the person thus removing all her own comments in the process.🙄
anyone else notice the big fuss over her brand spanking new dishwasher????
But what will happen to the mini table top one she was raving about from TT shop!
yet more crap she’s sold to the delusional minions that’ll be in the skip by now.

• Heart
Some one pretty much told the fraud this the other day and got a load of mouth back from sophiena na na na na herself!
next day after she’d seen how rude she was and her true colours showing through she quickly blocked the person thus removing all her own comments in the process.🙄
anyone else notice the big fuss over her brand spanking new dishwasher????
But what will happen to the mini table top one she was raving about from TT shop!
yet more crap she’s sold to the delusional minions that’ll be in the skip by now.
Dishwasher and cooker were both gifted. She wouldn't have bought them herself since she was not bothered about a cooker for 18 months, but since they were gifted, she gets the kitchen revamped! 🙄

• Angry
How old was the other dog? The 1st dog they had?
The first dog they got, Coco, was probably about 2 and Mabel the pug was around a year old. I think it must have been stressful on the dogs to be raised together and then rehomed separately.
I think they were also rehomed partly because Coco was getting a bit nippy apparently and they couldn't take the risk with a new baby in the house in a few months.

• Sad
Her new guilty pleasure believe it or not is monopoly!
low and behold that’s exactly what she’s advertising on TT.
what utter rubbish this woman really does make up some complete nonsense doesn’t she. 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Im a new follower. God she loves mentioning she's pregnant every five mins doesnt she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Im a new follower. God she loves mentioning she's pregnant every five mins doesnt she?
Didn't you know?, she's the only woman in Britain to ever be pregnant!!!! 🙀

It's all about Sophie, well, it is unless you want a moody Sophie.
If she's not rubbing her pregnant belly, she's showing off her house renovations and gifted kitchen appliances! She's only interested in brand deals, ads and tik tok earnings these days. Doesn't give a hoot about all those followers who got her where she is. Just another greedy TT begger now 🤑🤑🤑

Last edited: