Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I need to unfollow her I think because my blood just boils SO MUCH when she posts anything about her ‘passive income’ from her vile MLM. It is so, so unjust and just epitomises what is wrong with the world today when ‘influencers’ can earn big bucks by doing very little, when hard working teachers and nurses and carers etc are struggling to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Esme

VIP Member
I’m so fed up of the covid stories - every MLM hun seems to have the same opinion and keep sharing it and I’m bored of it. If you want it have it if you don’t then don’t stop forcing your opinion on everyone
This! I really don’t think any of them have any idea of how ridiculous they look and sound. Like you say, have it or don’t but keep your opinions and dodgy Instagram accounts to yourself. They want to appear “woke” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Esme

VIP Member
It makes me sick how they are scamming people. For Sophie to try and worm her way into a vulnerable parents mind by trying to claim it’ll help set their child up for life to be successful is just downright disgusting. They’re all delusional and up their own backsides.

I see we must have touched a nerve about her trying to wean Margo off the boob, as suddenly we’re seeing lots of feeding, Margo in bed with Sophie and TWO shares of the extended breastfeeding reel Sophie created in the past 24 hours on stories. I mean don’t be bleating on about weaning Margo off one week and now suddenly being back on the wagon of feeding for as long as Margo decides. It’s cruel, it’s confusing and it’s unnecessary.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I think she’s so immature/self centred. Like imagine being a nightmare neighbour in the first place and then just running away from it. It bothers me how many times she parks her car awfully too and then posts it to her story as though it’s funny? Imagine living next door to her.

She’s actually unhinged. She’s dedicated 30-odd stories to not getting a Dominos? Who is so desperate that they offer £20 tip and tag Dominos just because they can’t get a delivery?
She’s got such skewed priorities, she’s so privileged if this is the most devastating thing to happen to her.
I couldn’t believe what I was watching… it was quite uncomfortable viewing

Gimmethegossipgirl

Yes I used to like her and the way she had such a good relationship with her daughter. Her parenting seemed more gentle led. Then she met Jack and needed to stop breastfeeding and get Margo into her own bed.
this move may not be the best thing for them as he’s gone from having his family around and working a full time job to basically doing nothing all day while she does lives or he’s left looking after Margo. They have no structure to their day/lives and seem to live on a whim

Esme

VIP Member
Firstly, it’s very telling that she says she’s scared of getting COVID in case she has to isolate over Christmas. Also, she says she is pro-choice but shares MISINFORMATION!!!!!!! Those sort of accounts are so manipulative so the fact she shares them to her large following is disgusting. As I know you like to read here Soph it’s not just people with underlying health conditions who have died of this and natural immunity can only protect to a certain extent. Spinning the narrative of being young so covid won’t affect you is a load of shit.
Dumb as fuck. That’s why I get so annoyed about people like her and the shit they share. Because they don’t have a brain cell to realise they’re contradicting themselves!!! And to get defensive about people being cross about the misinformation she’s sharing - I have no words!

After all seeing as she’s so clever and she’s “seen the truth” well better let the world leading scientists step down from their job because Sophie Jane young is here to sort it all. Absolute bellend.

Babyblue23

So is she the definition of hot mess or what?! Has anyone else seen the stories about the marquee? She is either completely stupid or completely self absorbed, can’t figure out which.
It’s the way she’s said everyone’s “cross” like no shit id be raging if I was the marquee owner, neighbour or letting agent! I think she’s just oblivious to the real world

Mumlife2020

Didn’t realise she was a child psychologist now 🙄 she’s been a parent for 2 years but somehow knows absolutely everything about raising children

• Haha

Mumlife2020

She’s def on a plane in her latest story.
Regarding her pets- when has she shows she thinks about anyone other than herself 😂

• Sad

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
A) it was absolutely insane, quite scary
B) has she had a nose job?
C) she’s deluded if she thinks eating pasta every day is super duper incredibly healthy

user717171

What did Jack actually say in the live? I saw her stories but never watched the live
Just to name a few… He was lying on the bed steaming drunk and Sophie came in and turned the light on which set him off big time, screaming and shouting for her to get out and turn the light off, then demanding a bottle of water and complaining the one she got him wasn’t good enough. Said he was sick in the bed and kicked off again when Sophie was rightfully shocked by it. In the taxi he shouted at her not to speak to him for the journey etc. He kept trying to 1 up her too, she would say they drunk a lot and he would shut her down in an aggressive way and say he drank way more… it goes on and on really

A very very toxic and nasty young man, I only saw a few parts of it as was going on and off Instagram but what I did see was very uncomfortable to watch, from what I understand she was live for a long time so if I saw all of that in a short time I’m concerned what else happened

• Wow

kittyeyelashes

I’m pro breast feeding in a huge way but the latest story if her breastfeeding Margo in the bath?! It’s not normalising it’s just unnecessary.

kittyeyelashes

I followed Sophie about a year ago, she seemed pretty down to earth and like a good mum....I have had my eyes massively opened since then. The amount she shares of Margo, their daily routine, etc horrifies me. I've been to Jersey twice on holiday and could tell you exactly where they lived/eat out regularly etc

Also, is all her financial success complete nonsense then? She seems to spend a lot of money...

Last edited:

Esme

VIP Member
It’s the way she’s said everyone’s “cross” like no shit id be raging if I was the marquee owner, neighbour or letting agent! I think she’s just oblivious to the real world
Not only could it seriously damage property, it could kill someone! I don’t buy the excuse that it’s been raining non stop? It’s been up for weeks now. She’s so stupid and self absorbed. Bet the neighbours hated her long before this.

Now the marquee is broken and no longer fit for purpose. I doubt she signed paperwork for it so I hope she at least offers to buy a new one for the owner or maybe she’ll be back in court? Shouldn’t be a problem either way being a boss babe anyway 💁‍♀️

alloum

It’s really worrying actually, her sharing that post shows just how uneducated she is on the vaccines and how they work :( I really hope Sophie and Margo stay healthy and don’t catch Covid, she really needs to rethink sharing this kind of stuff though
Literally it’s so annoying to watch. She should be more concerned about that dodgy filler she’s injected in her face making her look about 45 years old than the bloody covid vaccine. I personally think people with a large amount of followers shouldn’t be allowed to repost shit like that about important matters as she’s just misleading people and spreading false info it’s so dangerous.

Simbama12

Chatty Member
I think it’s awful putting babies in bikinis. Not only is it cringy, but she should be in a proper UV protection suit with long sleeves. Sophie is just such a shit mum in every way.
I live in turkey and I hate seeing babies in bikinis. They need to be in Uv suits especially with her complexion. My oldest is 4, half Turkish and he’s still wears the suits.

teaandtoast247

It's just weird.
I remember she put videos of him bathing Margo alone, and getting her dressed. There's certain limits (I'm my opionion)
It's all very over the top, but then again everything about Sophie is over the top