Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandtoast247

She really dresses margo really badly, most of the time she looks like an over grown baby. What with all the weird head wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lunaxox

Great she’s found a new fella/Daddy figure so fast but she is definition of unhinged and as someone said previously ‘hot mess’
Astrologically speaking, Mr Libra ain’t a good match for an overly sensitive, clingy & self absorbed girl like Sophie but good luck anyhow! He’ll enjoy all the shallow.. spendy endeavours until your money/business dries up. Good luck with having any deep, meaningful conversations too 😂

• Haha

user717171

Not to jump the gun but it seems like maybe Jack has left, returned home perhaps? Sophie’s mum has joined her in Spain again and seems to only be them and Margo… hope everything’s ok

Gimmethegossipgirl

She just sounded like a spoilt, entitled brat- of course people are going to judge you if you post every single little bit of your life online. She’s just upset because people actually see through her fake persona she portrays online and her unsustainable, scam mlm business. No one here’s called her an alcoholic just stated she seems to be drinking quite a lot as she’s shown to be drinking most days and even driving her daughter around in a car after having a drink at lunch - what does she expect? Honestly she is such a drama queen and I was mind blown that she was having that meltdown to Instagram while her friend was sitting right next to her, how embarrassing 🥴
I just figured she was drunk and ranting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

alloum

Struggling to see how it’s a cheat meal when she literally lives off pasta and claims it’s healthy by putting some spinach in it. Like you say, she drinks a lot and eats out loads too.

I’d love to know how many people actually sit through her stories I always have to turn them off as she just goes on and on

She sounds drunk. Also how is she a relateable single mum, most single mums couldn’t just throw £20 at a pizza delivery driver
I think she thinks because she has a smoothie every morning she is the epitome of health 😂

• Haha

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Her Q&A has made me so furious today. All this stuff about having a ‘passive income’ and it being enough to cover outgoings in excess of £8k per month while she did nothing. How does that happen? COS IT’S A VILE MLM AND PEOPLE LOWER DOWN THE PYRAMID ARE DOING THE WORK WHILE YOU RAKE IT IN

• Heart

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
How dare she decide to suddenly position herself as a parenting expert?! She has ONE young child and she does not (so far) work outside the home. She has all the time in the world to be patient with her ONE well behaved child. Come back to us when you’re working full time and have several children Soph.

Babyblue23

*child hits my expensive car with a stick*
I know I’ll take a picture for Instagram rather than actually stop her 🙄🙄

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Omg she/they actually say ‘boss babe’?!!! I thought it was just something that was said in parody when making fun of these MLM huns, I had no idea they actually used the phrase seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s sooooo bizarre. What’s all this CEO stuff? What does she do? Is it literally just selling face scrubbers on Instagram?!

• Haha

alloum

Why did she write in her journal ‘being a multi millionaire is my birthright’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s so materialistic, go get a real job 🙄

• Haha

youdontevenknowme

It annoys me how she just on a whim goes out and buys a pet rabbit. She already has 2 cats and a dog and rabbits are fairly time consuming pets that easily get sick if not cared for properly. They can live to 10 years but this one will be dead or rehomed within a year I have no doubt. I’ve never known anyone to be so impulsive all the time, it’s alarming!

Is anyone on her live?! Jack is HORRID shouting and swearing at Sophie like wtf get really really bad vibes from him…
Also sophie we know you read here, please stop calling Margos dad a babysitter

• Wow

Chattykathy22

I would say she hasn’t had much choice..but let’s be serious I wouldn’t mind if that apartment was my only option lol it’s amazing but 100% not child or dog proof. She comes across so spoilt, shes went crying to her mum and mummy has sorted her out a new pad.

Is it just me or Jack looks like a guy with no personality? Every time when Sophie posts a picture or a video with/of him, he looks so uninterested, bored and at the same time, BORING.
Also, no flowers for International Women's Day?😜

Reactions: 5
I get it’s not nice to read but it’s a public platform - therefore people are going to have opinions based on the snippets of life that we see.
I don’t think her thread is bad.. defo not bad enough to say you’re quitting Instagram - which is her income source surely??!

kittyeyelashes

It's so odd. I have a toddler, and myself and my husband probably have a drink on a Friday night but one of us always has only one or two so we're alert/okay if we need to be up with him etc. I couldn't drink in the day and look after him, I'm too much of a lightweight! But I know other people manage it, so maybe it's just me. Really don't understand how she can say she's overhauled her diet and is clean eating though.And I really wish she'd stop with her face, she used to look lovely :(

alloum

What makes me laugh is she goes on like they’re going on this travelling adventure when they’re basically on an extended holiday staying in airbnbs around different parts of bloody Spain it’s so pathetic 🤣

• Haha