Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Wow, just seen the rant. It just adds into the thoughts here about is she actually ok. Why does she care what’s being said? Why read here? You wouldn’t read the comments on a daily fail article about yourself? Its the same principle here. I think Sophie forgets that what she has been showing recently has all led to the comments being made. Margo is feeding more than ever - when have we seen that? Considering she never used to not show it before? The issue we had was all the sudden changes for Margo and how Sophie was just trying to change too much too fast. If she took a moment to be calm she’d have seen the supportive breastfeeding comments here, yes it is hard, yes it is normal to feel touched out but she was going in too hard.

At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with people commenting online on a product or person that makes money from the public; be that critically or complimentary. This is called free speech. It is also fair for a product or person that makes money from the public to be subject to public opinion and feedback.
People don’t direct comments to her but say them here. She wouldn’t take kindly to any comments that weren’t telling her how wonderful she is or asking to buy a whatever it is, and it seems a lot of us here have the same opinion and thoughts. She shouldn’t read here, it’s not for her and it will likely upset her that people don’t think she’s amazing.

Reactions: 7

Esme

VIP Member
Sophie strikes me as someone who doesn’t care about the dangers of the sun, fair enough for herself if she wants to be ignorant but Margo is just an innocent child that is relying on her caregiver to protect her from things like this.

As we saw with the failed Europe trip, Sophie would much rather put Margo in a bikini than something like a sunsuit.

Reactions: 6

Lunaxox

I had to skip the convention stories. Couldn’t bear to listen to her. Disgusting she could say things like that but we all know the real Sophie.

Timely how she’s just happened to find the scrubber cable just in time for the convention and is now claiming it’s “fixing” her skin 😒 I also can’t believe she’s leaving Margo with Jack for so long. He hardly seems enthusiastic but this story REALLY riled me. What the actual fuck. I thought Sophie read the parenting books and was clued into how to treat children. If my husband did this to our daughter, I’d be absolutely livid (but he wouldn’t because he’s not a dick) you do not treat anybody like this, particularly not a child.
View attachment 1236544
I also screenshot this. This is their relationship to a T - all about Sophie and jack doesn’t give a fuck 🤣
View attachment 1236543
I was actually concerned by the text message she shared on her story from libra Jack.. The fact she finds that amusing is worrying surely.. She’s a silly silly girl. Protect your child always.. way too naive and trusting! She barely knows the guy 👍🏻

• Sad

Babyblue23

What is that latest post about mass murder by doctors? She’s so stupid I’m actually so tempted to message her does she not realise how dangerous spreading that message is? 😡

• Sick

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
So she’s opened up about having terrible skin. Sad she’s having a hard time but jeez there are worse things going on in the world! I wonder how many days it will be before she’s posting about the Lumi again? (Which clearly can’t be that amazing…) THIS Sophie is why we don’t like you. You make your money from a fake predatory scam pyramid scheme which exploits vulnerable women and promotes an expensive product which doesn’t even work.

Esme

VIP Member
It’s really sad she felt unable to continue the travelling without Jack, she’s talked about doing it for years so I’m surprised she’s coming home so fast but equally I understand totally how tricky it must be with Margo and the pets and not having somewhere permanent to stay.

I’m glad they have such a supportive family and they’re home now, especially for Margo’s sake. Let’s hope if Sophie meets someone else, she takes things a bit slower and doesn’t introduce them to Margo so fast. That text she shared where Jack had poured water over Margo was such a massive red flag for me about the person he was.

Hmm part of me feels it’s a bit disingenuous to say you’re taking a mental health break and get lots of messages saying “hope you’re ok” when actually you’ve been in court because you’ve been caught driving without insurance. I’m sure appearing in court is unpleasant but driving without insurance is so reckless.

Mumlife2020

She’s mention it wasn’t planned about 4 times.. ‘they’ might not have planned it but she certainly did 😂 is she forgetting the amount of times she openly admitted desperately wanting another baby, to then get back with an ex and suddenly be pregnant 🤡

Hattixox

My favourite part of watching her stories is seeing her spend the whole time checking out her inflated fake lips........

Not a good look at all! For someone who was blessed with bigger lips I can tell fake ones from a mile off... hers just look ridiculous!

I used to quite like her and could relate to breastfeeding a toddler ect... but she’s so shallow and superficial it’s unreal. Manifesting a billionaire lifestyle while plugging a skin exfoliating device! Give me a break...if it were so simple we’d all be at it!

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Why is it always the ones who’ve injected their faces full of shit that won’t inject a vaccine? 🙄🙄🙄 she’s an absolute twat. So unintelligent and uneducated. Vile human.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
She needs to stop with her shitty views on Covid. Fair enough, vaccination is a choice but to claim the vaccine is pointless AND to even say it hasn’t affected peoples lives that badly. Would like to see her lose someone to it, not have been able to say goodbye or hold a funeral, to have actually suffered losing a job or getting into financial difficulty. Just because her life hasn’t been affected doesn’t mean millions of others haven’t.

She is just so thick it actually hurts me 😂 fucking hell, someone lend her a brain cell.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s been at some sort of convention for her face scrubber cult. Jesus it looks horrendous. And her comments about how she didn’t work for a year but still got paid - yeah, that’s because all the people lower down the pyramid than you were doing the work and you were reaping the benefits. Many of them will be vulnerable, desperate single mums who believe your shite and work their arses off for little reward while the money goes to those higher up the pyramid. She’s an absolutely disgusting human being.

• Heart

Gimmethegossipgirl

Perhaps she plans to manifest covid away 🤷🏻

who needs science or facts anyway - these huns don’t live in the real world so have no idea

• Haha

btw

So glad I’m not the only one who finds her irritating!! I unfollowed because I’m sick of all the Lumi advertising

writeknight

Oh no poor Sophie, that’s rough if it’s true. I hope her and Margo are okay although if the Jack in the drunk lives was a true picture of what he was like she deserves way way better than that - nobody should be spoken to by a partner like he spoke to her!

alloum

So perfect for each other but it wasn’t thaaaat long ago they’d clearly had a falling out and she unfollowed him on her insta and was posting drunk stories of her at some random house in the early hours of the morning with boys 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow