Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how she claims the podcasts are ‘chart topping’- since she started them there have been lots of new members make comments on here, including myself- so people may be tuning in but I think it’s for the wrong reasons Soph- it certainly isn’t because they love what you’re all about 🤷‍♀️

And.. anyone else notice that the person who started this thread no longer comments?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And... Sophie this is not trolling this is purely feedback- not all feedback will be positive!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I purposely don’t listen to the podcast so I don’t view her the stats. I listened to the first one and thought this is basically just and extra long voice note from my mate banging on about nothing except she’s not my mate so I don’t need to listen to it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the chart topping podcast thing threw me, I don't really follow podcast charts so if it hit number one I wouldn't know, but I've never heard anyone mention her that doesn't already know her, they've certainly never mentioned her podcast.

I've also never seen any news-ish social media pages ever talk about her either. She's a try-hard local celebrity, that still, so few people know of 😂

Also heard on the school run, a lot of her mates she used to claim were her best friends *cough* Nicola, Kirby... are purposely distancing themselves because of the company she's keeping these days. They don't want to be associated with the coke heads, because the accusations will soon start that Sophie is into it, and anyone else she tags along with.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aw Jesus she's doing a podcast about cyber bullying 🥱 with that girl who runs St Moriz 🙄

Does she not just think that it's a bit of a slap in the face for people who've been subject to actual bullying, for her - I mean shukri abdis killers have never been brought to justice - to claim hardship cos a few people on a forum were wondering if shed split up from the fella she splashed everywhere for years lol or voiced our opinion that her hair brained del boy businesses dont stand a very good chance of succeeding 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

If that's "bullying" then duck knows how I'm still here cos going by Sophie's definition I've been bullied (aka had people give their opinion which they are very entitled to) all my life 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not sure how this podcast is "chart topping" cos it only covers 3 topics week in week out...how to be a bad witch 😅, law of attraction manifestation and "being bullied online."

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw Jesus she's doing a podcast about cyber bullying 🥱 with that girl who runs St Moriz 🙄

Does she not just think that it's a bit of a slap in the face for people who've been subject to actual bullying, for her - I mean shukri abdis killers have never been brought to justice - to claim hardship cos a few people on a forum were wondering if shed split up from the fella she splashed everywhere for years lol or voiced our opinion that her hair brained del boy businesses dont stand a very good chance of succeeding 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

If that's "bullying" then duck knows how I'm still here cos going by Sophie's definition I've been bullied (aka had people give their opinion which they are very entitled to) all my life 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not sure how this podcast is "chart topping" cos it only covers 3 topics week in week out...how to be a bad witch 😅, law of attraction manifestation and "being bullied online."
A lot of the “bullying” on here is just people telling stories of past experiences with Sophie - where she was a bully. The worst kind of bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
so she’s self employed just to be an influencer? Sorry but no way is that replacing her full me job. She’s doesn’t get that many paid Ad’s she’s gets a lot gifted but that doesn’t pay the rent...
No, Kal does. I know for a fact she won’t be earning a lot from Instagram she just wants us to believe that. Tattle is living rent free in her head.

Reactions: 6
“Do what you love & you’ll never have to work a day in your life” haven’t you got that down to a T Sophie love? She must be getting paid to sit in beer gardens with her pretentious mates & odd looking fella because that’s all she’s doing lately!

Is she with that Stephen Clarke then?
Has Kal definitely got a gf?

On another note thanks for the nostalgia, I’m from Normy but moved away 15 years ago, a few people on my Facebook went on Nicola’s hen to Ibiza so I saw all the pics and videos of them being tramps😆 had to laugh when it pissed it down the day they had O beach 🤣
Used to love the Seam back in the day and can totally imagine what crew Sophie would have been in!

• Haha
Is she with that Stephen Clarke then?
Has Kal definitely got a gf?

On another note thanks for the nostalgia, I’m from Normy but moved away 15 years ago, a few people on my Facebook went on Nicola’s hen to Ibiza so I saw all the pics and videos of them being tramps😆 had to laugh when it pissed it down the day they had O beach 🤣
Used to love the Seam back in the day and can totally imagine what crew Sophie would have been in!
A winterseam plastic fantastic at its finest... she was vile to girls I knew, her attitude was duck a rugby player... shes nothing more than a train wreck unfolding- anyone follow Sallie axl that’s who she reminds me of

Reactions: 1
A winterseam plastic fantastic at its finest... she was vile to girls I knew, her attitude was duck a rugby player... shes nothing more than a train wreck unfolding- anyone follow Sallie axl that’s who she reminds me of
I suspected tbh that Sallie Axl was the girl that Sophie "heroicly stopped from committing suicide"

They're both friends with the St Moriz girl, Jordan Cook aren't they 🙄🙄🙄

Yes 😭 there's a saint Sophie episode of the podcast
Don’t listen to shite
Well from personal experience shes bullied people herself and now Sophie makes out she a saint WOW, she’s e two faced wannabe celebrity. A total embarrassment

Yes 😭 there's a saint Sophie episode of the podcast
Don’t listen to shite
Well from personal experience shes bullied people herself and now Sophie makes out she a saint WOW, she’s e two faced wannabe celebrity. A total embarrassment

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No, Kal does. I know for a fact she won’t be earning a lot from Instagram she just wants us to believe that. Tattle is living rent free in her head.
Most people know her life is funded by Kal, instagram is an illusion. She hasn't near enough followers to warrant thousands of pounds for a post. It's probably part of her manifesting shite, tell people insta makes me rich and it'll happen hahaha

• Haha
She used to tag Kirby and Nicola all the time and never does now so yeah deffo distanced themselves again... Notice all the story shares of her becoming a Ltd but they didn’t share anything too. They are probs finally sick of her bull tit and fed up of supporting each little project she does and then gives up on after week if she’s not instant rich. If I were her friends I would be sitting her down and checking she’s okay cos I really think this boss bisssss needs help 😂
But let’s not forget money doesn’t mean everything and she’s not bothered about materialistic things anymore....

She used to tag Kirby and Nicola all the time and never does now so yeah deffo distanced themselves again... Notice all the story shares of her becoming a Ltd but they didn’t share anything too. They are probs finally sick of her bull tit and fed up of supporting each little project she does and then gives up on after week if she’s not instant rich. If I were her friends I would be sitting her down and checking she’s okay cos I really think this boss bisssss needs help 😂
But let’s not forget money doesn’t mean everything and she’s not bothered about materialistic things anymore....
I don’t even think this desire to be rich is to ensure her boys have everything they need- I think it’s more about her having everything she wants with the status to go with it! She needs to realise that this will not make her happy because it’s all false!! Ffs wake up & be grateful that you have 3 healthy sons & your family!! You won’t be remembered for the designer handbags you have or the car you drive!!

Just had some odds created by SkyBet:

Boss Bish post 1/100
Crying Insta post 3/1
Pregnant with drug dealers baby 4/1
Arrested 5/1
Car repossessed 7/1
OnlyFans 10/1
Custody battle 25/1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had some odds created by SkyBet:

Boss Bish post 1/100
Crying Insta post 3/1
Pregnant with drug dealers baby 4/1
Arrested 5/1
Car repossessed 7/1
OnlyFans 10/1
Custody battle 25/1
I'm putting bets on the whole lot, her life's as predictable as a Hollyoaks episode.

• Haha
I don’t even think this desire to be rich is to ensure her boys have everything they need- I think it’s more about her having everything she wants with the status to go with it! She needs to realise that this will not make her happy because it’s all false!! Ffs wake up & be grateful that you have 3 healthy sons & your family!! You won’t be remembered for the designer handbags you have or the car you drive!!
Her desire to be rich comes from her need for everyone to think she's better than them.

She's said before she's got daddy issues 😂 and must have some massive insecurities based on that.

When she was with Kal she felt that she had superiority over everyone else from alledgedly having a 'happy marriage' to a famous rugby player, him financing her to stay at home and look after the kids, and them being 'relationship goals' according to her blog because they'd overcome loads of obstacles together to be 'so in love.'

Now she's not got that, she still needs the worship, so now in the blink of an eye she's this top tier bad witch 'businesswoman' making millions 😂😂 if that ended she'd find something else again :rolleyes:😭

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.