Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away with that Stephen Clark again 🤔🤔
People like this are the worst. Why are they so dead set on completing life on the hardest setting?!

He’s got the tinpot roadman set up down to a fine art.
tit hair transplant. Check.
Everlasting job stopper tattoos. Check.
Piano key fake teeth. Check.
Enough coke to resurrect Maradona. Check.
Vocabulary that includes: “Fam, Bruv, G”. Check.

He will be dead or in jail by the time he’s 40.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
After inviting her followers to ask questions for her podcast the level of effort & thought that people put into itwas outstanding. The 2 questions she answered were What is your favourite biscuit? & what do you actually do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After inviting her followers to ask questions for her podcast the level of effort & thought that people put into itwas outstanding. The 2 questions she answered were What is your favourite biscuit? & what do you actually do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dont forget "what time of day do you manifest" im surprised theres any questions left to be asked on that topic, I feel like I could get a bleeping doctorate in "law of attraction manifestation" now, 😂thanks to the ramblings of sophie watkins 😫🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont forget "what time of day do you manifest" im surprised theres any questions left to be asked on that topic, I feel like I could get a bleeping doctorate in "law of attraction manifestation" now, 😂thanks to the ramblings of sophie watkins 😫🤦‍♀️
Itll also be interesting to see how many silly fuckers will actually pay her to book them a table in a restaurant. You couldnt make her tit up 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Sophie has clearly invented the idea of a concierge service, no one has ever thought of the idea before, to team up with restaurants and hotels to dupe people into thinking you're getting them something they couldn't get themselves :LOL:

Also the podcast is just another repeat of the other ones, the same law of attraction bullshit, the same shite about making money from instagram. Can't see this getting to number one any time soon, Soph.

• Haha
And she wants people to sign up to a “private” podcast now, for a fee obvs!!! She really does live in la la land!! Cut to the chase Soph & tell us why you weren’t good enough for ‘devil dick’ Kal 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
And she wants people to sign up to a “private” podcast now, for a fee obvs!!! She really does live in la la land!! Cut to the chase Soph & tell us why you weren’t good enough for ‘devil dick’ Kal 🤷‍♀️
Literally what planet is she on thinking people will PAY to listen to her swearing and rambling for half an hour?! I honestly don’t think she’s ever listened to a podcast considering the crap she’s trying to peddle, it’s embarrassing (but yes I still listen Sophie if you’re reading here cos it gives me a laugh 😆)
Does she not know how podcasts work in terms of you generate an income by building up a huge audience and getting revenue from adverts? I listen to loads of amazing podcasts for free, who the duck does she think’s gonna cough up to listen to her talk tit, we’re not even THAT desperate to know what went on with Kal to pay for it (I bet that’s what she’s holding out for)

Literally what planet is she on thinking people will PAY to listen to her swearing and rambling for half an hour?! I honestly don’t think she’s ever listened to a podcast considering the crap she’s trying to peddle, it’s embarrassing (but yes I still listen Sophie if you’re reading here cos it gives me a laugh 😆)
Does she not know how podcasts work in terms of you generate an income by building up a huge audience and getting revenue from adverts? I listen to loads of amazing podcasts for free, who the duck does she think’s gonna cough up to listen to her talk tit, we’re not even THAT desperate to know what went on with Kal to pay for it (I bet that’s what she’s holding out for)
That’s defo the plan & she’ll drag it out for as long as she can because once the cats out the bag, no one will listen to her!!

So the private podcast will be her spilling the beans on her and Kal, obviously. Are these people who pay for this, expected to keep quiet? Because once uts out its all old news 😴😴😴

So the private podcast will be her spilling the beans on her and Kal, obviously. Are these people who pay for this, expected to keep quiet? Because once uts out its all old news 😴😴😴
I don’t think it’s about people remaining quiet, it’s more about her making money out of the story!! I mean how embarrassing that she wants to sell her story of how Kal wanted to dip his wick in someone else other than his wife 🤷‍♀️ All the surgery & work she’s had done + all the time spent in the gym- for her not to be enough for him- should have saved your money love 🙄

I could get on board with a parenting podcast, a single mum of three boys kind of thing, because parenting is relatable, but ranting for half an hour about the same shite that has no importance or relevance to anyone else's life isn't a podcast and the only people keep listening is to hear about her and Kal and listen to her make a drunken fool of herself for 30 mins.

I could get on board with a parenting podcast, a single mum of three boys kind of thing, because parenting is relatable, but ranting for half an hour about the same shite that has no importance or relevance to anyone else's life isn't a podcast and the only people keep listening is to hear about her and Kal and listen to her make a drunken fool of herself for 30 mins.
This. I agree. I used to really like her when she was just a mum instead of trying to be someone she’s not in this influencer world. I’d listen to her talk about life with 3 kids, keeping a full time job, dealing with kids grieving a loss, dealing with a family breakdown, co-parenting, mum guilt etc but I couldn’t give a duck about manifesting. More relatable and real please Soph. No interest in how you manifest opportunities and money but lots of interest in not locking yourself in a cupboard with the biscuit barrel to avoid your kids when they’re being dicks

There’s no flow to the podcast- it’s just flight of ideas- have a topic & stick to it!! & it doesn’t have to be about yourself Sophie- I know you are your favourite subject but you’ve covered break ups, grief, money, single parenting, manifesting, work!! Talk about something or somebody else & don’t bring it back to you!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.