Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. That’s why I said above I’d love to know who each of us are ha ha. I bet we all know each other!!!
yeah knew she’s slept with Zak, several times, just like Kirby did. Gross humans. Incest at its finest.
Kallum got sucked into this weird incest bizarre “family” and granted he got his lovely kids out of it but tit me, he’s stuck with them forever. Poor lad.

I got it once! Accused me of saying I was with Zak.... hahaha. Never happened.
I have slept with Zak and she hated apparently I was a dirty little skank and if I ever went into xcape again she would bounce me out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok you little dog keep barking witch. I look at my life now and look at both hers and Zak’s and think yeah ok losers. Sophie and her family is strange. Did you see her mum off her head at her wedding wearing sunglasses so you couldn’t see her drugged up eyes. Dirty little scrubbers. I used to be shitting myself to go in winter seam but now when I see her in Leeds or around the area I just think you dirty witch lol

Hahaha so she’ll know who you are by this then! I bet we know each other hahaha
yeah all drugged all time. Always have. Rank.

Reactions: 1
I don’t care if she does. I think we will know each other. She needs to be carful who she upsets Sophie because her past will come to haunt her lol x

Reactions: 2
Exactly. The dread I used to feel when they walked in. Knew I’d get tit just for breathing. That’s such a tit feeling, targeted for no reason. Bullied just because. I agree with what you said, look at my life now and I’ve everything going for me! Wish I’d stood up for myself then...!!!!

Exactly. The dread I used to feel when they walked in. Knew I’d get tit just for breathing. That’s such a tit feeling, targeted for no reason. Bullied just because. I agree with what you said, look at my life now and I’ve everything going for me! Wish I’d stood up for myself then...!!!!
At the time though it’s just easier to let it happen because at one point I think a lot of us thought she was abit too powerful. She used to upset my friend a lot but how funny my friend is now sleeping with her husband 🤣🤣🤣 KARMA

Agreed. Rather just sit there and take it cos it was easier thing to do. Now I wish I’d swilled her. The only way is five towns back then. Ergh.

So he’s gone for someone who lives over here then! Thought he was back in manc!!

was she a stripper? a girl i know said she gave her a job at a ppi company because she knew her from
the club and my friend was still dancing while she worked for the ppi company. the girl i know only knew sophie by her ‘stripper’ name and said that she actually thought she was ‘it’ when she would walk in and out of the office because she had a little box room that she would use for her ‘recruitment agency’. i think this was around the time she got engaged because my friend said Kal had done a naked calendar and she’d left it on her bosses car windscreen on kals month and his bum was showing and she wouldn’t stop talking about it in the office. my mate worked there for a month and the whole company got shut down. her whole life just seems strange to me. like who the duck is this girl and why does she think she’s a wag of leeds when really she needs to clean her kids pushchair and faces and take more care of them than she does herself. she moans that her kids are wild but she doesn’t seem to be very hands on so they are obviously going to run circles round her. her heads too far in her phone.

Reactions: 4
was she a stripper? a girl i know said she gave her a job at a ppi company because she knew her from
the club and my friend was still dancing while she worked for the ppi company. the girl i know only knew sophie by her ‘stripper’ name and said that she actually thought she was ‘it’ when she would walk in and out of the office because she had a little box room that she would use for her ‘recruitment agency’. i think this was around the time she got engaged because my friend said Kal had done a naked calendar and she’d left it on her bosses car windscreen on kals month and his bum was showing and she wouldn’t stop talking about it in the office. my mate worked there for a month and the whole company got shut down. her whole life just seems strange to me. like who the duck is this girl and why does she think she’s a wag of leeds when really she needs to clean her kids pushchair and faces and take more care of them than she does herself. she moans that her kids are wild but she doesn’t seem to be very hands on so they are obviously going to run circles round her. her heads too far in her phone.
Others have said on here she worked at Silks and did a season at a strip club in Magaluf as well hahahaaaa

Why did she have a recruitment agency when she was working as a PPI case handler?

What the duck was her stripper name hahahaa. Need to know this!

Yeah she worked silks and maga. Wouldn’t pay to see those beef curtains.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I always remember this post from years ago because it shocked me she actually wrote that caption, I can’t believe it’s still on her Instagram! It’s no wonder Kal got sick of her, like him and her son are some sort of accessory to her because they have black in them. NOT cute and I’m sure his family wouldn’t appreciate that comment. She seems like a nasty person.
64C0D07B-39D2-4EB6-8FC6-45BEF4504B01.jpeg

Also the way she’s pissed up on her current IG story talking to the kid🥴

• Wow
Oh let them quote tit, let them act like they don’t care it will only be her who is upset in the end. Kallum deserves better than a stuck up Chav anyways I mean did you see how she danced to her first dance on her wedding night says it all. Massive drug fest. Lauren just licks arse end of.
i dont know Sophie personally, but do know quite a few her of friends pretty well and there well into the Coke some of them 👃🏽

I always remember this post from years ago because it shocked me she actually wrote that caption, I can’t believe it’s still on her Instagram! It’s no wonder Kal got sick of her, like him and her son are some sort of accessory to her because they have black in them. NOT cute and I’m sure his family wouldn’t appreciate that comment. She seems like a nasty person.View attachment 354872

Also the way she’s pissed up on her current IG story talking to the kid🥴
I remember my mum doing that to me growing up... like social life came first. I was tired and just wanted to go to bed. Poor little bub looked absolutely knackered. Needless to say I resent her now 😂 that’s not making memories on a family holiday in my opinion

Others have said on here she worked at Silks and did a season at a strip club in Magaluf as well hahahaaaa

Why did she have a recruitment agency when she was working as a PPI case handler?
not sure but she definitely did ive spoke to my friend this
morning she said the girl she worked for was a black girl called gemma and sophie had a box room office on the same
floor. it was gemma who ran the ppi company and i think her and sophie were friends from
the ppi company that they both worked at before
they branched off to open their own companies. that’s what i’ve gathered anyway. and apparently she was awful to the girls that worked for
gemma and she was forever getting ready for nights out in the toilets as it was in the centre of leeds
and she used to use her office as a dressing room. my friend is too scared to make an account in case sophie sees because she will know who it is straight away but she said even for their xmas meal
all the girls were getting ready and she basically laughed at the way they were dressed and would go in the office all the time bragging about stuff. put it this way my friend said sophie used to come in their office just to brag about stuff and she persuaded Gemma to buy herself a louis vuitton bag and belt to match. like seriously imagine making your friends feel stupid that they haven’t got designer things so they go out and buy them
to be on your level. she’s a disgusting human being.

What the duck was her stripper name hahahaa. Need to know this!

Yeah she worked silks and maga. Wouldn’t pay to see those beef curtains.
candy or something along those line

not sure but she definitely did ive spoke to my friend this
morning she said the girl she worked for was a black girl called gemma and sophie had a box room office on the same
floor. it was gemma who ran the ppi company and i think her and sophie were friends from
the ppi company that they both worked at before
they branched off to open their own companies. that’s what i’ve gathered anyway. and apparently she was awful to the girls that worked for
gemma and she was forever getting ready for nights out in the toilets as it was in the centre of leeds
and she used to use her office as a dressing room. my friend is too scared to make an account in case sophie sees because she will know who it is straight away but she said even for their xmas meal
all the girls were getting ready and she basically laughed at the way they were dressed and would go in the office all the time bragging about stuff. put it this way my friend said sophie used to come in their office just to brag about stuff and she persuaded Gemma to buy herself a louis vuitton bag and belt to match. like seriously imagine making your friends feel stupid that they haven’t got designer things so they go out and buy them
to be on your level. she’s a disgusting human being.

candy or something along those line
Hahahaha what a cheek when someone said alot of her stuff is fake!

Just been shown this thread by a friend and I couldn’t stop myself joining! I must be one of your neighbours too 😂 I feel so sorry for her, she obviously relies on her self perceived social status to feel validated in life. Back in the day shagging rugby players and bullying the nice girls gave her the feeling of validation she needed, now shagging old men in Dubai and dressing in fake designer gear does the same for her. She’s obviously lacking something to need to behave like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If this thread doesn’t scream BE KIND or it’ll bite you in the ass then I don’t know what does... all those little comments, bitchy digs, putting people down, laughing at them making them feel humiliated with her “mates” and thinking she bleeping owned wherever she went and what’s she amounted to? A rented car, house (which is fine if you don’t make out that you’re better than EVERYONE and look down your nose at people), a marriage her husband doesn’t want and fake designer clothes. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I hope all the girls who she bullied have amounted to something to be proud of. Can’t stand bullies.

I can't believe I actually liked her at once! Her real colours have came out well and truly since her marriage ended!

Yeah she’s heard off him he’s still there but won’t be involved in any childish videos etc he’s there for his kids apparently it’s all they spoke about yesterday lol

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.