Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why we’re still in a mess cause this lot keep bending the rules every 5 mins. Like I understand people are gonna break the rules but do it on the bleeping sly!!!

No respect for anyone who’s suffered with it (your ”husbands” dad ring any bells?).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Or herself when she suffered covid / meningitis / rehab for months and months. righto

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My GOD that girl is obsessed with this thread... every other day she posts cryptic messages about it so we talk about her because she LOVES IT she absolutely loves ANY attention. head. It’s one of the quietest threads on here... get over yourself Robinson.
If I didn’t know about this thread and how slow it is, I would assume from her Insta it is constant and she gets trolled on insta. Bore of you silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s off on holiday when we’re absolutely not allowed to travel at the moment. I’d love to know what her essential reason is?? No doubt she’ll use her new job as the reason silly cow. Why can’t these people do as there told??!! So many of these insta dick heads are in Dubai on their jolly’s while the rest of the normal world are lucky to see their parents this Xmas 🤬🤬🤯

Reactions: 1
My GOD that girl is obsessed with this thread... every other day she posts cryptic messages about it so we talk about her because she LOVES IT she absolutely loves ANY attention. head. It’s one of the quietest threads on here... get over yourself Robinson.
If I didn’t know about this thread and how slow it is, I would assume from her Insta it is constant and she gets trolled on insta. Bore of you silly twit.
I thought the same don't know why she cares given that she's making "shmoney moves 2021" 😄🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Gets negative covid test for her hols then goes out drinking then goes on hols with whole family 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Been on a constant bender since her “brush with death”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She needs a refund for them tits or some new friends for gassing her up... awful picture 🤢

She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.
Does kallums new girlfriend know you’ve post this. As if my friend posted something like this potentially ruining my new relationship I would be PISSED.

Was gonna say why's Bradley and Connor gone 🤣do they not have homes to go to

Does kallums new girlfriend know you’ve post this. As if my friend posted something like this potentially ruining my new relationship I would be PISSED.
yeah don’t worry it’s fine to post he wants out but he can’t because she will use her kids against him.
She is holding onto “Kal” because deep down she has nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah don’t worry it’s fine to post he wants out but he can’t because she will use her kids against him.
She is holding onto “Kal” because deep down she has nothing else.
I sincerely hope for your mates sake that after reading this Sophie doesn't force herself on him on this holiday, end up pregnant with baby number 4 and trap him into staying the same way she reportedly did with baby number 1!

• Heart
I sincerely hope for your mates sake that after reading this Sophie doesn't force herself on him on this holiday, end up pregnant with baby number 4 and trap him into staying the same way she reportedly did with baby number 1!
That won’t be happening he wouldn’t refer to her has his ex wife 🤣 shes too poorly isn’t she to have anymore kids haha

Where are they does anybody know? Just nosey that’s all.
They are in lanzarote

Reactions: 2
Is your friend pissed off he’s gone on hol with his ex wife?? Even for the sake of the kids it’s odd he’s gone with them.

Is your friend pissed off he’s gone on hol with his ex wife?? Even for the sake of the kids it’s odd he’s gone with them.
Was either that or doesn’t see his kids.
its obvious she reads this thread because she’s tagged him in a video today. She hasn’t done That for a long time. She is a narcissist and one day it will all come crashing down around her because people will see through her. People will see through bed lies and attempts at fame. My friend is beautiful and very very natural so she won’t like that but who cares she deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.