Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s heard off him he’s still there but won’t be involved in any childish videos etc he’s there for his kids apparently it’s all they spoke about yesterday lol
Thank you so much for bringing all the tea 🤣🤣🤣😘

The poor bloke 🥴 what a way to spend crimbo on a cheap (her words) holiday in Lanzarote which will be deserted let's be honest, with your ex wife and all her minions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice on yesterday’s stories when she was in bed she made sure there was a pair of men’s socks made very visible?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Something about us all been disgusting and be are claiming to be kind but we are not and we should all unite together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sophie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Something about us all been disgusting and be are claiming to be kind but we are not and we should all unite together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sophie
🙄 oh please, if Sophie had just announced she and Kal were divorcing, you know, like normal people do, and had handled it with maturity there likely would never have been a thread on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh she’s an absolute looney! It really is just a case of us uniting together against the moron who thought it was acceptable to bully and belittle people.. hi Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
BE KIND HA. WHEN THE HELL WAS SHE KIND BULLYING PEOPLE FOR YEARS.

This was never meant to be a thread moaning about the way she’d treat 99% of us in the past. Just so happens she’s the one who isn’t kind. Never has been and never will be. She’s the troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
BE KIND HA. WHEN THE HELL WAS SHE KIND BULLYING PEOPLE FOR YEARS.

This was never meant to be a thread moaning about the way she’d treat 99% of us in the past. Just so happens she’s the one who isn’t kind. Never has been and never will be. She’s the troll.
She’s a hard face to sit there saying she’s being bullied and all the other mean girls sticking up for her when she has been a lot worse

Reactions: 3
She’ll always be a bully. Bet her “mates” are terrified to stand up to her too. I feel sorry for them

am I missing something with this 'trolling'?! Seriously?

To me, I thought trolling was stuff like Harvey Price gets....

I see none of that here, it's mainly people recounting their past experiences where sophie's been vile to them, what are they meant to do? never mention it again in case it upsets and "trolls" the bully?

Attachments

Hi Sophie
No way!! 🤣🤣🤣 honestly she genuinely believes she’s a victim doesn’t she? Is that all she said? Uniting together? What so we can pretend she’s not a self obsessed bully? Ok babes.

Yeah she genuinely believes she’s a victim. It’s insane how deluded she is. Bullied people forever and then thinks this is bullying. Nah. She’s rancid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.