Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was either that or doesn’t see his kids.
its obvious she reads this thread because she’s tagged him in a video today. She hasn’t done That for a long time. She is a narcissist and one day it will all come crashing down around her because people will see through her. People will see through bed lies and attempts at fame. My friend is beautiful and very very natural so she won’t like that but who cares she deserves it
Sorry for the 20 questions but do you know why they split up?

I really don't think she'd have cheated or ended it, but if it was him I would think rather than try to cover it up she'd have pretended she was Cheryl Cole to get everyone to feel sorry for her ie. "im so heartbroken" "will I or wont I forgive him" etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the 20 questions but do you know why they split up?

I really don't think she'd have cheated or ended it, but if it was him I would think rather than try to cover it up she'd have pretended she was Cheryl Cole to get everyone to feel sorry for her ie. "im so heartbroken" "will I or wont I forgive him" etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I don’t know why they have split up but I just know after this holiday it won’t be plain sailing for her 🤣 Once his rugby starts again and the games are been played my friend will be going so it will be public knowledge then.

Reactions: 2
Good. Glad he’s moved on. He’s always been a nice genuine lad who deserves more than that tit. She’s trapped him and made him look like a right bellend in past. He always liked a nice natural woman before anyway so duck knows why he stuck with her. Then again, when she trapped him with baby number one she didn’t look like she does now.

your friend is one brave woman taking on that. I’d be going nowhere near haha. Scared she’d break into my house whilst I slept and murder my rabbit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like Kallum is on this holiday as a babysitter whilst she acts like she’s free and single (I know, for once eh? 😂)

Reactions: 1
She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.
Well you’re getting quoted all over the gram now. Tacky holiday. duck off and enjoy your cheap vodka instead of reading this thread. Absolute munters.

Yet they all STILL think people are jealous. Maaaaate NO NO NO. We aren’t. We’re cringing. You look like absolute fuckin idiots.
You probably bullied a good majority of people on this thread. No ones jealous. No ones wishing we had a tacky arsed lifestyle. Everyone thinks you’re rank. Get over yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i feel sorry for lauren to be honest i bet she didn’t want to post that she seems lovely and she’s nothing like sophie you can tell.

• Haha
Anyone else think she looks like a 40 year old mean girls wannabe mum throwing herself all over her brothers mates ? 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she looks like a 40 year old mean girls wannabe mum throwing herself all over her brothers mates ? 😷
Omg YES! She tries far too hard. Loud, cheap and doesn’t have an ounce of class. Is her Mum even there? Doesn’t seem it 👀

i feel sorry for lauren to be honest i bet she didn’t want to post that she seems lovely and she’s nothing like sophie you can tell.
How can you tell that? When she stuck her middle finger up at the camera? Lauren is that you? 🤣😂

Omg YES! She tries far too hard. Loud, cheap and doesn’t have an ounce of class. Is her Mum even there? Doesn’t seem it 👀

How can you tell that? When she stuck her middle finger up at the camera? Lauren is that you? 🤣😂
no i’m not lauren but i just get the impression she’s quieter and has a lot more about her that’s all. obviously she’s gonna stick up for sophie but i don’t get the same vibes off her as sophie. sophie’s a born and bread crank but if you follow lauren she seems completely opposite.

Oh let them quote tit, let them act like they don’t care it will only be her who is upset in the end. Kallum deserves better than a stuck up Chav anyways I mean did you see how she danced to her first dance on her wedding night says it all. Massive drug fest. Lauren just licks arse end of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sophie is a bully. Her and her friends was nasty to a players wife at fev. She was that pissed off and upset by them the player moved to play at york because his wife refused to be at any games with that woman. She is a horrible bully who thinks she needs everything handing to her on a plate. Just vile creature. Did you see her before she had any work done on her face wowza. She is like mutton dressed as lamb. Absolutely ridiculous names for her kids just so she out there and everyone talks about her. What annoys me is Kallum is happy with my friend but he won’t let it go any further yet because he’s worried she will stop him seeing his kids. She’s disgusting she’s a bully and a horrible piece of work. If she ever came to my table in Tag I would refuse to let her serve me and ask for someone else she’s a bully

Yup! I knew about that one. She’s bullied so many people. She’s awful. Absolutely awful. Nasty. Cruel. Bitchy. Talks about everyone to anyone & plays victim over a gossip thread about her. When in actual fact, maybe she should think about who this thread could actually be. Karma.

Yup! I knew about that one. She’s bullied so many people. She’s awful. Absolutely awful. Nasty. Cruel. Bitchy. Talks about everyone to anyone & plays victim over a gossip thread about her. When in actual fact, maybe she should think about who this thread could actually be. Karma.
You know the saddest thing there will be so many people hiding behind this thread who feel loads better telling the truth because she will never know who they are. She is a bully and if she thinks she will bully my friend who’s seeing Kallum then I will put her straight in her place. She forgets her chavy days in winter seam and how she used to swill people and verbally abuse people for looking at Zak. She slept with Zak while he was with Elisha and played it down as it’s not true we are best mates. She is dirty. She will have slept with the Old men in Dubai so they will take her back. She is vile

You know the saddest thing there will be so many people hiding behind this thread who feel loads better telling the truth because she will never know who they are. She is a bully and if she thinks she will bully my friend who’s seeing Kallum then I will put her straight in her place. She forgets her chavy days in winter seam and how she used to swill people and verbally abuse people for looking at Zak. She slept with Zak while he was with Elisha and played it down as it’s not true we are best mates. She is dirty. She will have slept with the Old men in Dubai so they will take her back. She is vile
Swear the winterseam is 100% the reason I’ve anxiety ...I used to stress so much knowing groups of girls actually like her would be bitching about girls like me, I know it sounds daft but it’s the vibe she gives off ‘ I’m better then you’ 🙄🙄

I agree. That’s why I said above I’d love to know who each of us are ha ha. I bet we all know each other!!!
yeah knew she’s slept with Zak, several times, just like Kirby did. Gross humans. Incest at its finest.
Kallum got sucked into this weird incest bizarre “family” and granted he got his lovely kids out of it but tit me, he’s stuck with them forever. Poor lad.

I got it once! Accused me of saying I was with Zak.... hahaha. Never happened.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.