Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she said she’d only be posting her kids on her private account too....as that’s never happened 🙄
She’s far too full of herself to use an account with only 50 followers, she’d much rather use the one with the 16k on. Such a narcissist

Reactions: 1
Funny how she said she’d only be posting her kids on her private account too....as that’s never happened 🙄
She’s far too full of herself to use an account with only 50 followers, she’d much rather use the one with the 16k on. Such a narcissist
I used to like her so much around the time she had Tino, since she's been back from Aus shes a proper hole!

I guess she was only happy when she thought she had one up on everyone else with the picture perfect life of having a well paid sportsman husband, a big fairytale wedding, her being a stay at home mum, no worries about money and new designer things all the time

Since she seemingly doesn't have that no more it's actually so cringe to watch how hard she's trying lol

Reactions: 4
I used to like her so much around the time she had Tino, since she's been back from Aus shes a proper hole!

I guess she was only happy when she thought she had one up on everyone else with the picture perfect life of having a well paid sportsman husband, a big fairytale wedding, her being a stay at home mum, no worries about money and new designer things all the time

Since she seemingly doesn't have that no more it's actually so cringe to watch how hard she's trying lol
This.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But then having a “family” shoot with no “husband”’or rings. Give it up Robinson.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not looked at her prof she’s annoying at moment.
I’ll have a nosey.

They have 10000000% split up. Someone who knows him very well referred to her as his ex wife today hmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
I seen yesterday she put an IG on about "what is trolling really achieving" Probs in support of that Naomi Ella who's hole she's got her tongue firmly implanted up 🤭🤭🤭

Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not messaging someone directly to say "you're so ugly you deserve to die" "Your children are disgusting you should have aborted them" Blah blah blah, you know, the type of stuff Jessy Nelson used to get?

The majority of this thread is people wondering if she's split up from Kal given that she had a blog dedicated to their relationship. She herself could have probably avoided there ever being a thread if she'd just confirmed they'd split then moved on 🥴 we must be living in a proper snowflake society if saying you'd be skeptical someone's "business" would work cos they've never been on a proper holiday to the place they're promoting or querying how someone can be "seriously ill" in hospital then a matter of days later be grinding on a pole at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, is "trolling"

I hope she's never bitched about another girl to her mates or read a celeb magazine and made a comment regarding one of the people written about, as I don't see how it's different so makes her a bit of a hypocrite really 🥴🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I seen yesterday she put an IG on about "what is trolling really achieving" Probs in support of that Naomi Ella who's hole she's got her tongue firmly implanted up 🤭🤭🤭

Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not messaging someone directly to say "you're so ugly you deserve to die" "Your children are disgusting you should have aborted them" Blah blah blah, you know, the type of stuff Jessy Nelson used to get?

The majority of this thread is people wondering if she's split up from Kal given that she had a blog dedicated to their relationship. She herself could have probably avoided there ever being a thread if she'd just confirmed they'd split then moved on 🥴 we must be living in a proper snowflake society if saying you'd be skeptical someone's "business" would work cos they've never been on a proper holiday to the place they're promoting or querying how someone can be "seriously ill" in hospital then a matter of days later be grinding on a pole at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, is "trolling"

I hope she's never bitched about another girl to her mates or read a celeb magazine and made a comment regarding one of the people written about, as I don't see how it's different so makes her a bit of a hypocrite really 🥴🙂
This.
I still can’t get over her grinding a pole after her life threatening illness 😂😂😂it was the quickest recovery ever.
I don’t think they are together but are for the kids if that makes sense? So still do stuff as a family for the sake of the kids but definitely not together as a couple.

This.
I still can’t get over her grinding a pole after her life threatening illness 😂😂😂it was the quickest recovery ever.
I don’t think they are together but are for the kids if that makes sense? So still do stuff as a family for the sake of the kids but definitely not together as a couple.
The pics from the Christmas photo shoot basically confirmed that ..didn’t look to have one as a family ....just separate 👀

• Heart

100000%.

Does she really think people don’t gossip about her in real life??? This is the exact same. Gossip. Not trolling.

Reactions: 1
God imagine you're out at a country pub/barn for a quiet meal and you have a wannabe celebritys tits and camel toe shoved in your face 🤦‍♀️ I dont get why she's dressed for China Whites to have dinner in a barn? can someone please enlighten me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is that body stocking thing she has on???!!
And the girls she’s gone out with live in York so I’m assuming she’s gone over there so get out but it’s cheeky AF. Your not supposed to be going to other areas. Just reaffirms what a bell end she is

Even then in tier 2 you're only meant to be out with people from your own household 🥴

I know she posts crappy quotes like "you only see what I want you to see" But I'm pretty sure Charlotte Taylor and the rest of the crew don't live in her 3 bed semi with her and the kids.....🤦🏻‍♀️

She'll be lucky if she's not reported! Given that she likes to pretend she's still with Kal I doubt Salford would be happy that she's here there and everywhere and Kal could pass it on to the other lads at training if she brought it home 😳😳😳😳

Also, FYI Sophie, before you read here and get on one, if you think it's 'trolling' and 'cruel word's for someone to point out you've broke the law essentially, the problems with you not us my hun 🙃🙃

• Heart
None of them give a flying duck. Charlotte Taylor’s boyfriend Mike tested positive for covid a while back and Charlotte still worked and went out. And it’s bad the studio sister girls going out with every Tom dick and Harry when there running a business. But staying in and doing as your told wouldn’t be very Instagram-able

• Heart
It’s just the fact she’s openly flaunting the fact she’s fucked off to tier 2 cause it ‘suits her better’

who the duck do you think you are ? Your literally a nobody and tier 2 would suit me better as well but I’m not a selfish duck 🙄

*soz for the F bombs:m

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolute joker she is. She looks an absolute proz and the rules clearly don’t apply to her. She’s not stuck to covid rules since day one .... kallum, mums, out with mate after mate after mate, “work”, it’s just not good enough. Cretins like her are why were in this situation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.