Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually get diagnosed with meningitis? If so she’s recovered pretty damn quick for such a life threatening illness
who tf even knows at this point?! Her whole life is elusive she Comes across as a compulsive liar! “I dOnT wAnT mAxInE aNd CrEw SeEiNg My PrIvAtE LiFe” .. like she’s fooling anyone into thinking she’s actually happy in private, she’s full of tit. Goes back on what she says all the time! Like for instance she says doesn’t have to prove to anyone she’s with her kids, but then will post herself doing “mum stuff” like the school run. Thought you Made a personal private insta for that? It’s absolutely pathetic she’s just a massive attention seeking bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her step dad's funeral yesterday and she was still on insta, showing off her designer gloves, just about sums her up.

Reactions: 2
Hey at least she's took a bit of notice of tattle and has quit Taag and got a 9-5 job lol 😂
Ooh has she?!

Also, note: has anyone noticed how many times she’s mentioned that she’s entered the raffle and hopes to win? She’s def putting the feelers out there for WHEN (not if) she wins

Ooh has she?!

Also, note: has anyone noticed how many times she’s mentioned that she’s entered the raffle and hopes to win? She’s def putting the feelers out there for WHEN (not if) she wins
Yes she's been putting on her stories she's off to work etc..... Seems she's working the same place as Jen lol

I still reckon her and kal are split up but amicable, we haven't even heard his voice in the background of a story or anything since the night she did the pole dance lol

Ffs she’s back with her bleeping twiglet legs and her tits out! Give it a rest love! You’ve lost your style mojo now your just a hoe hoe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ffs she’s back with her bleeping twiglet legs and her tits out! Give it a rest love! You’ve lost your style mojo now your just a hoe hoe!
Twiglet legs 🤣🤣🤣
She must just try outfits on to take a photo for the gram as nobody in their right mind would go out in a blazer with duck all else underneath surely??
seriously though, do people dress up just to take the photo? My 16 year old does but I mean like grown adult women?
and the green jumper and tights?? Like you forgot your skirt Sophie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Twiglet legs 🤣🤣🤣
She must just try outfits on to take a photo for the gram as nobody in their right mind would go out in a blazer with duck all else underneath surely??
seriously though, do people dress up just to take the photo? My 16 year old does but I mean like grown adult women?
Just about to say this! Surely she’s not wearing that green jumper with nothing on the bottom half, looks bizarre 🙄

Reactions: 1
Twiglet legs 🤣🤣🤣
No way my boyfriend or any of my exes would have let me go out like that! 😂 Wonder where kallum is in all of this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just cannot even imagine seeing a mother on the school play ground dressing the way she does... if my mum did when I was a kid I’d be SO embarrassed. Mortified.

• Heart
So she posted a pic of 2 of her sons in her bed the other night, no sign of Kallum yet again.

I really don't get why she doesn't just come out and admit they've split up..... Marriages end all the time it's hardly some shocking new concept

Another cryptic meme about how her social media not being all its cracked up to be! Oh we know Soph! You’re a wannabe celeb with an entourage of kids to a man that doesn’t want you anymore! Can’t see another man wanting to take on 3 kids and a desperate wannabe. She’s had to get a 9-5 to pay for her fake life! Haven’t seen the lease Range Rover for a while? And I’m sure she’s worn those trainers more than twice now!

Reactions: 5
im not being funny or nasty but i've followed her for years and i've only ever seen her going to Dubai once for an overnight stay with her kids in tow earlier this year to break up the flight back to Australia.....surely to be successful running a concierge business related to travel to dubai you need to have knowledge and experience of the area?

Edit to add - Hi Sophie babes, 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I'm absolutely not mad 🤭 I just hope this 'business' lasts longer for you than the fitness family did lol...and doesn't get in the way of the 6 months rehab you need to do for your 'scary diagnosis' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
These Dubai concierge businesses are ten a penny, and ran by people with local knowledge who actually live there...how embarrassing for her. Wonder if this will be as successful as the cook book and fitness plan that never seems to get a mention anymore :unsure: Just give it up Soph, and get a normal job instead of trying to portray an insta - glam lifestyle :rolleyes: leave Dubai to the young z-listers who don't have 3 kiddies sat at home......

• Heart
Forgive me if im wrong but has anyone on this thread ever used a "concierge" service? or know anyone that has?

I'm sure that sort of thing was useful back in the 90s maybe, before the internet took off, but if I was going to Dubai now, I'd simply google "best restaurants in dubai" look at menus, look at pictures of the places, read a few reviews, decide where I wanted to go and book online for the date I wanted? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I absolutely do not need to pay someone to do that for me??!?!

I actually used to really like her, it's a shame how she's turned out!

Deffo not mad. Just laughing. Out loud.

Or when you actually buy into the fitness plan, get added to a group where she’ll “support you” and then the group never fuckin goes off, no support given etc etc. What a waste of money. (my friend not me)

anyone see the sad live where kallum joined and sent a wave. LOL her”husband” my. Arse

• Heart
Reactions: 5
im not being funny or nasty but i've followed her for years and i've only ever seen her going to Dubai once for an overnight stay with her kids in tow earlier this year to break up the flight back to Australia.....surely to be successful running a concierge business related to travel to dubai you need to have knowledge and experience of the area?

Edit to add - Hi Sophie babes, 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I'm absolutely not mad 🤭 I just hope this 'business' lasts longer for you than the fitness family did lol...and doesn't get in the way of the 6 months rehab you need to do for your 'scary diagnosis' :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Don’t forget the dodgy Leeds nightclub that takes deposits from people and doesn’t secure them a place! Looks like she’s found some sugar daddies to sponge off!

Deffo not mad. Just laughing. Out loud.

Or when you actually buy into the fitness plan, get added to a group where she’ll “support you” and then the group never fuckin goes off, no support given etc etc. What a waste of money. (my friend not me)

anyone see the sad live where kallum joined and sent a wave. LOL her”husband” my. Arse
She actually doesn’t follow through on anything! Desperate cow! Her marriage is in tatters and she can’t sponge off of Kallum’s rugby career anymore so she’s found a couple of sugar daddies to fund her fake life! Maybe she can get some authentic designer goods now!

I think she’s defo split from Kallum and is just absolutely desperate for attention, it’s so embarrassing.
You’re so right @Clarity456 How does she expect us to all take this new venture seriously when she’s only been to Dubai once on a layover 🤣 can imagine the only people using concierge services are the thirsty instagrammers wanting to be seen in the right places, don’t see how there’s much money in it tbh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.