Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it, she wouldn't put her paycheque at risk lol! 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was it with someone in Australia do you know? 🤔

I bet people around her were saying don't take him back, but this 'serious illness' and 'scary diagnosis' she's had 🙄 is a perfect opportunity to use the 'life's too short anything could be round the corner' line to get her income stream back 😂😂😂😂
yes when they were in Aus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Kal deep down would love a natural chilled aussie girl lets be honest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: instead he's been trapped with no way out by an attention seeking poundshop kardashian from ponte 🤭

Reactions: 5
He seems totally embarrassed of her... mind you if the mother of my children was rubbing her fanny and tits in a bar on a pole in Leeds I probably would too. The girl doesn’t have an ounce of class.

• Heart
I'm still pissing myself over the way their heads were basically stuck together in them insta stories :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: while they stared blankly at guess the jibberish (FYI next time you read here Sophie you're meant to read it out loud hun) she'd obvs instructed him "make it look like you're cuddling up to me" and all he could think to do was smush his head up next to hers...how romantic, how natural!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, is anyone else intrigued what exactly it is that "maxine and crew" are motivating her to do? Be even more of a skank? lucky kallum in that case!

Reactions: 1
She will secretly love this thread! Imagine been famous enough to have your own tattle thread 🤩 any attention is good attention.
Ps Sophie I don’t wanna see your private insta, all the stuff worth seeing is on your normal account! I’m not fussed for seeing kids, I’ve got my own for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she’s saying someone on this thread hacks her insta.
Maxine and crew im done - too funny

yeah I thought something occurred there cos she flew home with no rings

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t post anything on it hardly anyway ... if it’s none of us, there is obviously someone else that hates her. OR she’s done it herself for attention.
She’s getting a taste of her own nasty bastard medicine isn’t she 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t post anything on it hardly anyway ... if it’s none of us, there is obviously someone else that hates her. OR she’s done it herself for attention.
She’s getting a taste of her own nasty bastard medicine isn’t she 😂
Hahaha imagine she’s leaking info about herself to keep it going. “Kal cheated in aus”
Then they’ll feel sorry for me and start slagging him and then I’ll go on my insta stories to defend him 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s saying someone on this thread hacks her insta.
Maxine and crew im done - too funny

yeah I thought something occurred there cos she flew home with no rings
it was me. Jk don’t wana see her dms prob left on read by Kallum after sending him vids of her digging her fanny out 🙃

• Haha
I think it definitely went tits up when she came home from Aus on her own and he took a chance!!
See I think there's been problems in that marriage for ages... Remember when they first went to aus and she went lighter with her hair, had her lip filler dissolved and said in a video on her YouTube channel that she wanted her implants removed, seems like she was trying to be the natural blonde girl he wanted.. When she came home out the blue I reckon that's when she found out he'd cheated cos she went back to Australia, went back dark and got her thailand tits done and then announced that she and the boys were going home permanently due to her stepdads illness and that kal would go into a house share in aus and that they'd 'see where they were' in a few months..... He'll cheat again I've never seen him once look or sound happy about being with her i just think he didn't want to be an absent father when she got pregnant with their eldest son and let's face it she won't have took no for an answer when going after what she wants. He's probably back out of pity or being emotionally blackmailed after her amateur dramatics of her 'life threatening' secret illness 😂😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up pregnant again soon, she’s always going on about baby #4 that he clearly doesn’t want😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hasn’t he had a vasectomy? That was my impression? I thought it had been mentioned and that he has been explicit in not wanting any more kids?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.