Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Imagine that as your wife or mum 😳
Was gonna say! The whole videos CRINGE...... it would be bad enough doing that rat arsed on a girls holiday to Ayia Napa at 2 in the morning on a saturday....but when you're out with your "husband" in tow, at about 4pm in Leeds on a Sunday what the duck?!?!

If I remember back to her wedding videos that she put on insta she was doing her stripper moves while holding her toddler

This type of thing is why I dont think they are back together at all

Reactions: 5
Was gonna say! The whole videos CRINGE...... it would be bad enough doing that rat arsed on a girls holiday to Ayia Napa at 2 in the morning on a saturday....but when you're out with your "husband" in tow, at about 4pm in Leeds on a Sunday what the duck?!?!

If I remember back to her wedding videos that she put on insta she was doing her stripper moves while holding her toddler

This type of thing is why I dont think they are back together at all
She’s just a massive attention seeker tho isn’t she. ALWAYS has to be the center of attention wherever she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is so lost. Clearly doesn’t know what she wants in life. She behaves like a single-desperate-for-attention teenager. It’s quite sad. If that’s what poorly looks like then 🤯

• Heart
She’s just a massive attention seeker tho isn’t she. ALWAYS has to be the center of attention wherever she is.
Oh I know that, but desperate for attention or not, if you'd been separated from your husband - who you who you were obsessed with enough to trap with a baby in the first instance - for best part of a year and FINALLY were sorting things out, as a sensible adult I would think you avoid ANYTHING that might put that at risk. She's absolutely mental lol. Maybe this "scary diagnosis" she's had is psychological in nature 🤭

She is so lost. Clearly doesn’t know what she wants in life. She behaves like a single-desperate-for-attention teenager. It’s quite sad. If that’s what poorly looks like then 🤯
I know right. Last week she was having MRI’s and needed supervising in the shower and wasn’t safe to be on her own, 7 days later and she’s grinding a pole 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Her stories now are clearly for the benefit of everyone on here. Like she’s trying to prove they’re still together! It seems very forced. They look out of their minds too.

Reactions: 4
first time I’ve seen him with a hint of a personality. Even if it is a drunken bizarre one. Plssss come out of your shell for me so we can be insta famous again plssssss. I’ll grind and rub my fanny and we can do tit quizzes.

vommmm

• Haha
Her stories now are clearly for the benefit of everyone on here. Like she’s trying to prove they’re still together! It seems very forced. They look out of their minds too.
lol I said it before and I stand by it, we repaired a broken family 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Can we double back to the issue of Ziggy the dog? I know they have a Shar Pei now called Kingston (and poor thing looks like he comes from a line that has been overbred as he needed eye surgery and the breeder is an instagram business basically) but did they really get a little pup, bond with him and then ditch him? Is he in the pound now? I feel terrible for this poor little dog if that is the case?

Last edited:
Hey Kal let’s do some stories and pretend we’re together to show the nasty trolls who is a boss witch!!! Hi Sophie 👋🏼 my name is obviously not Maxine btw 🤔😂😂😂😂 bet you have a bit of a head ache today babe

• Haha
He looked like he didn’t want to be there the poor sod. Get back to your pole Soph... after the school run of course 👀

• Heart
Hey Kal let’s do some stories and pretend we’re together to show the nasty trolls who is a boss witch!!! Hi Sophie 👋🏼 my name is obviously not Maxine btw 🤔😂😂😂😂 bet you have a bit of a head ache today babe
😂😂😂😂 tut tut Maxine haha that last insta was funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
It was him that cheated apparently
I knew it, she wouldn't put her paycheque at risk lol! 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was it with someone in Australia do you know? 🤔

I bet people around her were saying don't take him back, but this 'serious illness' and 'scary diagnosis' she's had 🙄 is a perfect opportunity to use the 'life's too short anything could be round the corner' line to get her income stream back 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.