Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wished she had a premiership footballer as a hubby. That’s the life she wants. But a rugby played made an alright second choice. Also I know a lot of the people she runs with are into some less than legal stuff therefore have quite a bit of money and I think she wants a bit of that life hence the job in the dodgy bar. Whilst she was married she obviously had a decent income from Kal and could afford the finer things in life but now she’s having to fend for herself a bit. Although I’m sure Kal will pay well for the kids
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: oh id love to know which of her mates are criminals lol

She complained so much and used very offensive language when the rugby team Kallum signed for went into administration....She also tried to play the mental health card saying that Kal was being put under stress of how he would feed his children when the club werent paying him on time blah blah blah then is out having dinner with the kids every other day at chop haus and buying herself a different house of CB dress at £160 a go for each shift at her job in the nightclub!! I mean, read the bleeping room babe, people are losing their jobs up and down the country and having to depend on food banks
YES TO THIS!! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue.
When I’m poorly I stay at home and rest to make sure I get better to spend time with my family. Either I’m an absolute boring twit or she’s an absolute nutter. The first thing I’d do wouldn’t be to go out with my boss even if it is for my “mental health” or whatever she claims it’s for.
Also unpopular opinion but I actually think Kallum seems alright... dunno what he’s doing with her.

Also that outfit, if I saw one of the mums on the playground in that she’d be the talk of the mum WhatsApp group 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah kallum is nice I agree he’s a nice guy with good morals. She’s treat him like crap!!!

YES TO THIS!! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue.
When I’m poorly I stay at home and rest to make sure I get better to spend time with my family. Either I’m an absolute boring twit or she’s an absolute nutter. The first thing I’d do wouldn’t be to go out with my boss even if it is for my “mental health” or whatever she claims it’s for.
Also unpopular opinion but I actually think Kallum seems alright... dunno what he’s doing with her.

Also that outfit, if I saw one of the mums on the playground in that she’d be the talk of the mum WhatsApp group 🤦🏻‍♀️
That outfit!! Omg 🙈 what’s with the dad socks?? 😆 What a pillock she looks posing in the front garden before taking the kids to school, the neighbours must have a right laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That outfit!! Omg 🙈 what’s with the dad socks?? 😆 What a pillock she looks posing in the front garden before taking the kids to school, the neighbours must have a right laugh.
She always looks alright and fairly normal then absolutely 12 inches it with something ridiculous like those bleeping socks!!!! Just be a normal mum!!!!!!!

Okay so this girl is a complete hypocrite, probably bullied People throughout most of her childhood at school etc especially high school. The truth is she cheated on Kallum Watkins with Zak Hardaker, I’m not sure when but I know this is gospel as it came directly from a source in there ‘circle’ she was an absolute slag, also yes also a stripper shes worked in silks, she confirmed that by flaunting herself around the pole on somebody’s hen do, the performance was extremely embarrassing and basic, I think it was Nicolas hen do, again spotlight always has to be on Sophie because if it’s not the green eyed monster comes out, the worst thing is, she had to have EVERYBODY at her wedding as again spotlight on Sophie urrrrgh, she couldn’t even be arsed attending Nicolas wedding, poor lass. She’s awful. Kallum hasn’t really ever been that interested in her, he’s messaged one of my friends a couple of times when they’d been on nights out at the same time, one time ended up on a night out just after they’d got married and he was whining up with some blondey in a club in Leeds, with all the rugby lads stood watching, I think her brother was even there, I mean you couldn’t write it. But yes well done Sophie for flaunting your life on social media, trying to keep up with the life you’ve constantly been trying to cover up which you thought you left behind...unfortunately the can of worms were going to be opened at some point hun. Maybe you should have been just what you promote so selflessly ‘kind’.
I doubt very much this is true. Kallum has wished zak happy birthday today on insta. Zak tweets about kal all the time. That don’t day to me he’s slept with Sophie?

Reactions: 1
Wished him luck today, I think we’ve brought them closer together 😂 she should be thanking us
She's again forcing herself on him which is what she always has done....He replied back with 2 heart emoji's not a big long shpeel about "thank you to my wife for supporting me through everything" as she was probably hoping.

Wouldn't surprise me if she slipped something in his drink one night and got pregnant with baby number 4 to force him back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 1
She's again forcing herself on him which is what she always has done....He replied back with 2 heart emoji's not a big long shpeel about "thank you to my wife for supporting me through everything" as she was probably hoping.

Wouldn't surprise me if she slipped something in his drink one night and got pregnant with baby number 4 to force him back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic 😂 he’s defo tearing it up

Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic 😂 he’s defo tearing it up
he likes pics of my boyfriends friends babymum all the time too!!!🤣 either it’s the same girl or he’s on a hunt for single mums since he’s got 3!!!

He was still wearing his wedding ring when it showed you the players arriving at Wembley earlier 👀
Who bleeping knows what's going on?!

I totally get you might decide to be a bit more private with your relationship and she claimed in her story clapping back at this thread that "I only post what I want you to see"

Fair enough, but she was out all summer and miraculously didn't catch kallum in the background of even one of her pics or mention one word about him?? OK then..

6CBD474A-1ED1-4198-9E44-F5B421BE42F3.jpeg
So first time going out...apart from going to Gauchos the other night 🤔
And rehab??? What is she actually recovering from???
What was the scary diagnosis?? Do enlighten us?? As on your video is was Covid with a few side effects? As you clearly told us they ruled out anything serious??
You talk tit Sophie.

But hey she’s remembered who the F is she is 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 279520So first time going out...apart from going to Gauchos the other night 🤔
And rehab??? What is she actually recovering from??? She doesn’t half talk bollocks!!

But hey she’s remembered who the F is she is 🙄🙄🙄
I thought it was just labrinthitis and blurred vision as an after effect of coronavirus?

I've recently had coronavirus and i still cannot taste or smell and feel spaced out nd knackered most days still...I'll have to ring my docs tommorrow and tell them they'd better give me 6 months 'rehab'!

Last edited:
I thought it was just labrinthitis and blurred vision as an after effect of coronavirus?

I've recently had coronavirus and i still cannot taste or smell and feel spaced out nd knackered most days still...I'll have to ring my docs tommorrow and tell them they'd better give me 7 months rehab!
😂😂 I’ve had it too and the exhaustion is unreal. I want 7 months off work plz. ALSO - this isn’t your first time out of the house you bellend 🙄
Note she STILL isn’t social distancing... you’ve had bloody Covid, you’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fair enough, but she was out all summer and miraculously didn't catch kallum in the background of even one of her pics
Now she's out at Taag with him and tags him in her story....Hi Sophie! 🙋‍♀️

But she's also with Nichola's sister...what a weird motley crew lol

Last edited:
Look at her bio “message me for it” it’s not hard to find sophiewatkinsprivate 😂😂😂 she genuinely believes she’s some sort of celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had Covid : no social distance

long road to recovery: out, no socially distancing, drinking, more than one household.

clearly doesn’t give a tit that she’s had Covid and the implications of it if she’s not doing the above.

If it’s giving her such bad eye sight and she’s borderline deaf, why’s she out partying.

Keeping up appearances once again. So they’ve got back together after clearly not being together for months on end regardless of what tit she spouts. She’s ridiculous.

Had Covid : no social distance

long road to recovery: out, no socially distancing, drinking, more than one household.

clearly doesn’t give a tit that she’s had Covid and the implications of it if she’s not doing the above.

If it’s giving her such bad eye sight and she’s borderline deaf, why’s she out partying.

Keeping up appearances once again. So they’ve got back together after clearly not being together for months on end regardless of what tit she spouts. She’s ridiculous.
She's a crafty one if thats the case lol....so they've potentially "got back together" after her "terrible illness" I always thought it was a ploy, same as her forgetting to take her pill and getting pregnant with Andre and finding out when it was JUST too late for an abortion when Kallum was giving things a go with his ex lol.....

Does anyone follow him on insta? look at his stories...it's just him out with loads of sophies mates and him acting very effeminately......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.