Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never met her sons dad in a strip club. Wow.
Yeah Sophie used to strip abroad. Sure she did it over here too. Gross.

Abroad?! 😂 Jesus christ she's never mentioned that on her blog I thought she started selling ppi claims straight from school then secured the bag/had Andre 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ like 18 months later

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not Sophie related but anyone remember the scandal between that cas player Nathan Massey and his previous gf, involving Justin Carney?

Yeah his Mrs slept with Justin carney his teammate! Forgot about that. It’s all incest. And her mate at time did the same married to craig huby and slept with Brett ferres! Weird

Yeah she was pregnant at the time too, horrific.
Yea forgot about that with Brett ferres too! Literally all share fellas . Gross!

Yeah Tom lineham had it off with joe arundles wife Hannah too went on for ages. Incest incest incest.

Reactions: 1
No way is Kirby a teacher? I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids wow have you seen the state of her she’s a right mucky boot.. and Sophie is just vile vile vile both full of them selfs thinking they are something special love their fall from grace

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sob story on her stories... shame she didn’t think of being kind in her younger days when she was an utter twit. When I know of young girls too afraid to go to the same bars as her in the past. #bekindthough
Nobody. NOBODY would slate her children. Jesus Christ. She loves the woe is me pity party.
As for the good mum/bad mum saga... nobody said she’s a bad mum?!?!

whats been said on here hasn't been massively unkind compared to other threads?!

The main thing whats been said is that she's clearly split up with Kal but for some bizarre reason despite writing a blog called "secretlifeofaRUGBYWIFE" and ramming it down peoples throats for ages that she's married to a mixed race pro rugby player she now wants to suddenly act as if she's this ultra private person and not address it.

If she thinks that's horrendous trolling she seriously needs to delete her insta and make sure that her next bf after kallum is someone who works in a petrol station or something very low key away from the public eye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, she clearly hasn’t read some of the other threads. She loves the hard done by act though does little old Soph.

Nobody has said anything bad about her family, parents, children or “husband”. Deffo blown well out of proportion. Nobody would say anything bad about children either. Jesus.

people have merely mentioned things she has publicly posted and spoken about. If you want use your “platform” to share things, don’t moan when people speak about it... there’s no online bullying going on. It’s observations about things which have been posted, by her. & experience from people she has bullied before. But we’re now the bullies. Ok hun.

Reactions: 4
Okay so this girl is a complete hypocrite, probably bullied People throughout most of her childhood at school etc especially high school. The truth is she cheated on Kallum Watkins with Zak Hardaker, I’m not sure when but I know this is gospel as it came directly from a source in there ‘circle’ she was an absolute slag, also yes also a stripper shes worked in silks, she confirmed that by flaunting herself around the pole on somebody’s hen do, the performance was extremely embarrassing and basic, I think it was Nicolas hen do, again spotlight always has to be on Sophie because if it’s not the green eyed monster comes out, the worst thing is, she had to have EVERYBODY at her wedding as again spotlight on Sophie urrrrgh, she couldn’t even be arsed attending Nicolas wedding, poor lass. She’s awful. Kallum hasn’t really ever been that interested in her, he’s messaged one of my friends a couple of times when they’d been on nights out at the same time, one time ended up on a night out just after they’d got married and he was whining up with some blondey in a club in Leeds, with all the rugby lads stood watching, I think her brother was even there, I mean you couldn’t write it. But yes well done Sophie for flaunting your life on social media, trying to keep up with the life you’ve constantly been trying to cover up which you thought you left behind...unfortunately the can of worms were going to be opened at some point hun. Maybe you should have been just what you promote so selflessly ‘kind’.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay so this girl is a complete hypocrite, probably bullied People throughout most of her childhood at school etc especially high school. The truth is she cheated on Kallum Watkins with Zak Hardaker, I’m not sure when but I know this is gospel as it came directly from a source in there ‘circle’ she was an absolute slag, also yes also a stripper shes worked in silks, she confirmed that by flaunting herself around the pole on somebody’s hen do, the performance was extremely embarrassing and basic, I think it was Nicolas hen do, again spotlight always has to be on Sophie because if it’s not the green eyed monster comes out, the worst thing is, she had to have EVERYBODY at her wedding as again spotlight on Sophie urrrrgh, she couldn’t even be arsed attending Nicolas wedding, poor lass. She’s awful. Kallum hasn’t really ever been that interested in her, he’s messaged one of my friends a couple of times when they’d been on nights out at the same time, one time ended up on a night out just after they’d got married and he was whining up with some blondey in a club in Leeds, with all the rugby lads stood watching, I think her brother was even there, I mean you couldn’t write it. But yes well done Sophie for flaunting your life on social media, trying to keep up with the life you’ve constantly been trying to cover up which you thought you left behind...unfortunately the can of worms were going to be opened at some point hun. Maybe you should have been just what you promote so selflessly ‘kind’.
Oh yeah her mate Nicolas wedding 😂 I could never understand why she just didn't go to Australia like a week later 🤷🏻‍♀️ so she could be at her best friend since childhoods wedding 🤔 very strange!

Reactions: 1
What, she slept with Zak recently? Or many years a go?
I know Kirby slept with him many years back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.