Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any goss on the dog? Had one in Aus that was apparently coming over to England but now got a new dog?!

Reactions: 2
omg I’d never read the blogs but EWWW

“It all started when my good friend Zak was signing for Leeds Rhinos. I had made a joke about the players and Googled 'Leeds Rhinos first team'. Quickly scanning through the website, I picked the best looking brown boy on the team – Kallum Watkins!”

That is bleeping GROSS. I hate when white women fetishise black men, if he wasn’t black she wouldn’t have been interested.

the rest of the blog reads like an anonymous blog, you know, the type of tit you write when nobody knows it’s you writing. It’s awful reading it she’s so self centred and full of herself it knocks me sick. No wonder he marriage has failed. I feel bad for him, now he’s got a wife and 3 kids to her and he’s not even 30, what other woman will want to take on all that? Well and truly trapped.

Reactions: 5
hahahaa he messaged one of my friends a couple of month back saying looking well and she said f that. Wouldn’t touch him with yours never mind mine. Having her as an ex she’d probably bury her. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
hahahaa he messaged one of my friends a couple of month back saying looking well and she said f that. Wouldn’t touch him with yours never mind mine. Having her as an ex she’d probably bury her. Haha.
I'm shocked he has it in him to be messaging girls to be honest! Seems a bit wet behind the ears. With Sophie she strikes me as totally not his type but she set her sights on him, wouldn't take no for an answer and he was too weak to tell her where to go.....

Does anyone know who his ex Alex is? 🤔 Aparrently he was with her for years and Sophie even admits in her blog there was probably a 'crossover' but obvs she was never seen or heard from again after Sophie got pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

omg I’d never read the blogs but EWWW

“It all started when my good friend Zak was signing for Leeds Rhinos. I had made a joke about the players and Googled 'Leeds Rhinos first team'. Quickly scanning through the website, I picked the best looking brown boy on the team – Kallum Watkins!”

That is bleeping GROSS. I hate when white women fetishise black men, if he wasn’t black she wouldn’t have been interested.

the rest of the blog reads like an anonymous blog, you know, the type of tit you write when nobody knows it’s you writing. It’s awful reading it she’s so self centred and full of herself it knocks me sick. No wonder he marriage has failed. I feel bad for him, now he’s got a wife and 3 kids to her and he’s not even 30, what other woman will want to take on all that? Well and truly trapped.
No. Way. She’s vile. Literally just picked him from a line of boys.
She doesn’t seems to follow Zak’s girlfriend and I’m sure they used to be friends!

I'm shocked he has it in him to be messaging girls to be honest! Seems a bit wet behind the ears. With Sophie she strikes me as totally not his type but she set her sights on him, wouldn't take no for an answer and he was too weak to tell her where to go.....

Does anyone know who his ex Alex is? 🤔 Aparrently he was with her for years and Sophie even admits in her blog there was probably a 'crossover' but obvs she was never seen or heard from again after Sophie got pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
after a bit of digging on Facebook, she’s got two children now and she’s very plain Jane. Nothing like Sophie.

Oh wow yeah I forgot about her. She was really nice and normal. Totally opposite I agree.
Zaks Mrs treat Zak like a piece of 💩. He was a bit of a loose cannon back then & she was 20 weeks pregnant and he’d announced it on sky etc and she got rid of the baby without his knowledge. Contributed to his mental health. So I know a lot of them lost a lot of respect for her after that. Very surprised them two are together. She’s another weirdo who’s face has also changed. Bizarre.

Oh wow yeah I forgot about her. She was really nice and normal. Totally opposite I agree.
Zaks Mrs treat Zak like a piece of 💩. He was a bit of a loose cannon back then & she was 20 weeks pregnant and he’d announced it on sky etc and she got rid of the baby without his knowledge. Contributed to his mental health. So I know a lot of them lost a lot of respect for her after that. Very surprised them two are together. She’s another weirdo who’s face has also changed. Bizarre.
Sophie is very plain in the face I think just extra with the plastic surgery. Although, other than the sheer nipples I do think she can dress I’ll give her that.

Reactions: 3
I've always found Zak H's Mrs cocky as duck. She looks you up and down like you've had the audacity to ask her to lend you a grand "calm your tits love your just someone whos shacked up with a scroate whos always off his nut on sniff just like some other council estate princesses!"

They are def all over this thread as Clarke;s Mrs has now deleted her fake tripadvisor review. wonder if best mate Nicola and Jen will do the same? :unsure:

I agree the way she pursued Kallum was creepy and vile. I just hope nobody treats her sons like that. I;ve always wondered what Kallums family make of her

• Haha
I've always found Zak H's Mrs cocky as duck. She looks you up and down like you've had the audacity to ask her to lend you a grand "calm your tits love your just someone whos shacked up with a scroate whos always off his nut on sniff just like some other council estate princesses!"

They are def all over this thread as Clarke;s Mrs has now deleted her fake tripadvisor review. wonder if best mate Nicola and Jen will do the same? :unsure:

I agree the way she pursued Kallum was creepy and vile. I just hope nobody treats her sons like that. I;ve always wondered what Kallums family make of her
I don’t like Jen at all. She is a witch.

Is Jens fella a drug dealer? 🤔 I'm sure she works at a recruitment agency or some other job that clearly isn't paid loads yet drives round in a porsche 🤷🏻‍♀️
A lot of their “gang” are into some dodgy tit. Best not say too much as you never know who’s watching 👀

• Wow
Noticed how all of a sudden she’s playing mother of the year? Is nice to see her actually spending time with the boys. Although she can’t wait to get back to the dive in Leeds 🤣😳 classy

Haha I’m dying at these comments. Just looked at those reviews. Dead. So true.
Funny none of them were tagged in Sophie’s many stories at this best night out ever. I’ve had better nights knitting. Saddos.

they are all so pathetic. Pining after rugby players like its best thing in world. Remember where you’re from. lol.

also that Jen was with some wannabe rugby player I think he was naff anyway. Had a kid with him (shockkkkk) and then he got rid of her cos she’s an utter psychopath. Dunno about drug dealer thought she was with a 70 year old or something.

Funny none of them were tagged in Sophie’s many stories at this best night out ever. I’ve had better nights knitting. Saddos.

they are all so pathetic. Pining after rugby players like its best thing in world. Remember where you’re from. lol.

also that Jen was with some wannabe rugby player I think he was naff anyway. Had a kid with him (shockkkkk) and then he got rid of her cos she’s an utter psychopath. Dunno about drug dealer thought she was with a 70 year old or something.
She’s come a long a way from her stripper days 🙄

Ah my bad 😂 sugar daddy not a drug dealer

This threads made me realise that we are all probably neighbours 😳🤣

I don’t mind her at all to be fair, if she’s still with Her husband and just not posting on social media about it anymore then fair enough

HOWEVER
the dog situation has pissed me off ..she was all about being her puppy home from Aus and not looks to have just replaced him ? Nah not on

Haha we probably are all neighbours. I agree.
The dog situation is tight af. Made a song and dance about how this dog would be coming over here. Hmm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.