Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Z. E. R. O. class when it comes to dress sense
Unpopular opinion but I think she dresses like a right bell end. It’s like edgey but trying too hard and comes off as ridiculous. Like the sandals with sport socks 🙄

Reactions: 2
You're all going to hate me 😂 I actually think when she's doing her own thing she looks great. With the socks and heels thing she is taking inspiration from Tara Maynard I think 🤷🏻‍♀️ and looks better when she's just being herself

You're all going to hate me 😂 I actually think when she's doing her own thing she looks great. With the socks and heels thing she is taking inspiration from Tara Maynard I think 🤷🏻‍♀️ and looks better when she's just being herself
Fair enough. If we all liked the same stuff we’d be dead boring wouldn’t we! For all I think she’s a dick she has a good body for a mum of 3 (I’m a mum of 3 and don’t look like that 😭) I just wish she’d wear a bra tho. I’m sure she does this cos she’s now “single” as any married woman surely wouldn’t go out in town with their boobs on show 😳 my hubby would def have something to say 😂
And when she wore a lovely basque type corset top then teamed it with joggers 🤯🤯 that was it for me ✋🏼 😂

Reactions: 1
Fair enough. If we all liked the same stuff we’d be dead boring wouldn’t we! For all I think she’s a dick she has a good body for a mum of 3 (I’m a mum of 3 and don’t look like that 😭) I just wish she’d wear a bra tho. I’m sure she does this cos she’s now “single” as any married woman surely wouldn’t go out in town with their boobs on show 😳 my hubby would def have something to say 😂
And when she wore a lovely basque type corset top then teamed it with joggers 🤯🤯 that was it for me ✋🏼 😂
Oh totally agree I liked her style best around the time she got married 😂 I've not been so much of a fan since she got back from Australia as it just seems to be tits out constantly 🙄 but imo she's probably doing it to show kallum how 'sexy' she is 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh totally agree I liked her style best around the time she got married 😂 I've not been so much of a fan since she got back from Australia as it just seems to be tits out constantly 🙄 but imo she's probably doing it to show kallum how 'sexy' she is 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree with this. Now she just tries far too hard and constantly has the nips out. Wouldn’t surprise me if she cheated tbh

I agree. I NEVER take my rings off unless I’m in the bath & my nipples are my husbands only not 16k people ha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s gone very quiet on the socials hasn’t she.. 👍🏼 I really hope she reads this and her little friends too and they start to realise how people actually view them. Maybe they will stop thinking the sun shines out of their asses 🤢 what Sophie needs to understand is she’s nothing spectacular in fact no.. what she is is a council estate tart that married ‘the best brown boy on the team’ 🤢🤢

She’s gone very quiet on the socials hasn’t she.. 👍🏼 I really hope she reads this and her little friends too and they start to realise how people actually view them. Maybe they will stop thinking the sun shines out of their asses 🤢 what Sophie needs to understand is she’s nothing spectacular in fact no.. what she is is a council estate tart that married ‘the best brown boy on the team’ 🤢🤢
See I thought the exact opposite that her mum was loaded!

I’m not sure if she was always like that tho.. who knows, the point I’m trying to get across is that she comes across as look at me look at everything I have on her socials when in reality the majority of it is because of kallum 💰

I’m not sure if she was always like that tho.. who knows, the point I’m trying to get across is that she comes across as look at me look at everything I have on her socials when in reality the majority of it is because of kallum 💰
Oh yeah deffo, stripping and ppi case handling hasnt paid for any of it let's be real 😂😂😂

• Haha
Exactly this. She trapped Kallum with her first child. You can clearly see that. And the other two were insurance. She’ll be set for life financially. And all the bollox the other day about I’ll never be too proud to work or provide for my kids....just happens you work a night job in a sleazy bar with your tits out and that all your mates go to???? Can’t imagine her working in Tesco can you? It’s not a real job it’s just an excuse to be out partying all the time.

Last edited:
I’ve been following Sophie since I came across her blog and couldn’t believe what I read, so obvious she trapped Kallum it’s embarrassing! Was chuffed to find a full thread on here about her 😂not surprised she’s on another night out in Leeds 🙄 (seriously who has the kids all the time??!) her “illness” was definitely exaggerated, she’s a pure attention seeker. Was cringing when she did those insta stories, bit shameless when she knows someone who is actually REALLY ill and comparing it to that!

Reactions: 5
She is mustard isn't she!!! all those beg it, poor me insta stories :oops: 🙈:ROFLMAO: Id love to know who she dumps the kids on. its def not kallum this weekend as he went to London yesterday afternoon. For the sake of getting a free meal off that odd little bloke she works for surely she wouldn't leave them with her mum with everything shes currently dealing with would she?

She complained so much and used very offensive language when the rugby team Kallum signed for went into administration....She also tried to play the mental health card saying that Kal was being put under stress of how he would feed his children when the club werent paying him on time blah blah blah then is out having dinner with the kids every other day at chop haus and buying herself a different house of CB dress at £160 a go for each shift at her job in the nightclub!! I mean, read the bleeping room babe, people are losing their jobs up and down the country and having to depend on food banks

She complained so much and used very offensive language when the rugby team Kallum signed for went into administration....She also tried to play the mental health card saying that Kal was being put under stress of how he would feed his children when the club werent paying him on time blah blah blah then is out having dinner with the kids every other day at chop haus and buying herself a different house of CB dress at £160 a go for each shift at her job in the nightclub!! I mean, read the bleeping room babe, people are losing their jobs up and down the country and having to depend on food banks
she tit herself and probably had a panic about who was now going to pay for her tacky LV handbags. shes probably still in a panic as I believe that Kallums new deal is nowhere near the money he earned with leeds and in aus.

she tit herself and probably had a panic about who was now going to pay for her tacky LV handbags. shes probably still in a panic as I believe that Kallums new deal is nowhere near the money he earned with leeds and in aus.
I was watching a documentary the other night on Rob Burrows who used to play for Leeds, and a few weeks ago something else on Dom Crosby who used to play for leeds as well whose daughter died as a baby, it showed the inside of both of their homes and they were just like normal houses...not mansions, no designer clothes...nothing like this premiership footballer lifestyle that Sophie tries to portray....

I was watching a documentary the other night on Rob Burrows who used to play for Leeds, and a few weeks ago something else on Dom Crosby who used to play for leeds as well whose daughter died as a baby, it showed the inside of both of their homes and they were just like normal houses...not mansions, no designer clothes...nothing like this premiership footballer lifestyle that Sophie tries to portray....
She wished she had a premiership footballer as a hubby. That’s the life she wants. But a rugby played made an alright second choice. Also I know a lot of the people she runs with are into some less than legal stuff therefore have quite a bit of money and I think she wants a bit of that life hence the job in the dodgy bar. Whilst she was married she obviously had a decent income from Kal and could afford the finer things in life but now she’s having to fend for herself a bit. Although I’m sure Kal will pay well for the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.