Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wanna ring West Yorkshire Police and report a breach of the covid laws... Didn't she get back from Lanzarote on the 27th...were now only on the 2nd Jan and she's out and about getting the boys haircuts and shopping in Asda....

Thought you had to isolate for 14 days?

How's the barber shop even open?
I *think* it’s 10 days now but either way she’s breaking the law
But then when has she ever social distanced 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah regardless of what tier if you’ve been abroad you have to isolate when you get back.... which she clearly hasn’t done.
she got back. Went to mothers. Went home and has been out and about ever since. She’s just a dick.
But remember she’s had covid and meningitis which left her with months and months of rehab and recovery. bleeping clearly not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I can report the covid breech along with letting her 7 year old play an 18+ game. My hubby plays GTA and i sometimes can’t believe what I see!! Hookers, strippers, weed farms, murders etc. Still shocked she’s cool with this. Maybe I’m getting old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe I can report the covid breech along with letting her 7 year old play an 18+ game. My hubby plays GTA and i sometimes can’t believe what I see!! Hookers, strippers, weed farms, murders etc. Still shocked she’s cool with this. Maybe I’m getting old 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe it’s just her way of explaining her past to him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stripping, drugs etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her post making a poll of ‘is anyone still following guidlines still’

Surely bleeping not 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her post making a poll of ‘is anyone still following guidlines still’

Surely bleeping not 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT!!!!
Trying to make herself feel better for not bothering to quarantine and risking infecting the barbershop by seeing if other people have fucked it all off too 🙄 Literally never going to get out of this mess are we!

Reactions: 3
Trying to make herself feel better for not bothering to quarantine and risking infecting the barbershop by seeing if other people have fucked it all off too 🙄 Literally never going to get out of this mess are we!
Exactly this ...so bleeping frustrating, the fact she’s got the balls to even put that ...bet no one calls her out on it ...she will read her and say it’s bullying again ...

Exactly this ...so bleeping frustrating, the fact she’s got the balls to even put that ...bet no one calls her out on it ...she will read her and say it’s bullying again ...
I think someone should contact salford over the actions of one of their players "wife" And household... Hit her in the pocket where it hurts 😄

Reactions: 2

see above article taking piss out of people going to Dubai for “business” liker Soph

I think someone should contact salford over the actions of one of their players "wife" And household... Hit her in the pocket where it hurts 😄
oh god how would she cope having to live off her own wage then?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with most things she does, and im guilty of commenting on stuff about her, I just can’t help but think she wouldn’t get as much stick if she was just down to earth and honest. If she held her hands up and was like “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes” surely that would be a better way to “influence” people rather than staging this “perfect” life full of money and going out all the time. Too many influencers now living behind a fake life for insta it’s boring now 🙄

• Heart
Oh 100% @Agsxx I used to quite like her insta but the image she’s trying to portray now going out all time, flashing the designer stuff, constant guideline breaking is not for me.

Thought she might take things a bit more seriously after being hospitalised but clearly not. Just arsed about what everyone is doing and what they think.

• Heart
Was Kallum meant to be on alot more money at Toronto than he is at Salford? Maybe she cant afford the payments on it anymore so its bye bye evoque!

Reactions: 1
So the blog of a rugby wife continues....except it’s now called the blog of an ex rugby wife who can’t come to terms with the fact she’s a washed up slag from pontefract!

Hahahaha saving it for my new thing.
Clearly writing a book of her car crash of a life...... and not answering questions if they’ve split or not. When we all know they have.
but she’ll write it in a book, make £ and the answer will be there folks.
Wow

I doubt book... The past few days she's been all over this woman I've followed for years on Instagram who does an LOA podcast... It'll be a podcast where she discusses different issues lol 😅

“I always get asked this loads” re the question about them splitting up. First of all I doubt people message her on the daily asking that, she’s been reading here, but also YOU LITERALLY HAD A BLOG ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP and now he’s all but vanished off the scene so obviously people are interested! The answer says it all tbh.

Edited to add DEAR LORD can you imagine listening to her going on and on in a podcast 😭🙉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.