Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassypants1234

Sophie says she walked away from their marriage too and I dont want to be the killjoy but maybe she did? No point in lying about that because he could easily set her straight. He appears to support her every move, but with another lover on the scene im not sure it would work the same way then that would be a shake up and a bit of a kick when he falls in love with someone else 🤔

Clarity456

VIP Member
not sure but she definitely did ive spoke to my friend this
morning she said the girl she worked for was a black girl called gemma and sophie had a box room office on the same
floor. it was gemma who ran the ppi company and i think her and sophie were friends from
the ppi company that they both worked at before
they branched off to open their own companies. that’s what i’ve gathered anyway. and apparently she was awful to the girls that worked for
gemma and she was forever getting ready for nights out in the toilets as it was in the centre of leeds
and she used to use her office as a dressing room. my friend is too scared to make an account in case sophie sees because she will know who it is straight away but she said even for their xmas meal
all the girls were getting ready and she basically laughed at the way they were dressed and would go in the office all the time bragging about stuff. put it this way my friend said sophie used to come in their office just to brag about stuff and she persuaded Gemma to buy herself a louis vuitton bag and belt to match. like seriously imagine making your friends feel stupid that they haven’t got designer things so they go out and buy them
to be on your level. she’s a disgusting human being.

candy or something along those line
Hahahaha what a cheek when someone said alot of her stuff is fake!

Hereforthecomments1

Sorry but im not having it. Why the big secret if there both single? 😕 I know he hangs about with that bellend who plays for Bradford bulls who’s always filming himself driving 😡

00lkj99

Hahaha who is Sophie on here. Sophie or Keith mcteef is on here 😅
Our kallum is on dating sites now. Thought he had a new girlfriend? ..... he’s just popped up on mine... have I to swipe right? I joke. Don’t want to be murdered by happy healthy nice kind never bullied anyone in her life soph in my sleep.
who is keith mcteeth 😂 😂

thisisme20

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHHAA teeth from space. Looks like she’s been whacked in face with a shovel. She could run the national next year if it’s back on.
Ive not heard very nice things either, bully, rude, aggressive, I’ve seen first hand her kicking off back in the day in winter seam screaming at people for getting too close to Zak and kallum. Gross behaviour
Omg me too!! 😂 she is an AWFUL person. Dunno if she’s changed but I used to go to winter seam and she’s just gross. Walks around like she owns the place. Genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and HOW she’s a teacher I’ll never know. Thick as pig shit. Shovel to the face is quite nicely put haha! Whoever said the teeth looked good 🤯 I’d want my money back

Maxine1974

Omg me too!! 😂 she is an AWFUL person. Dunno if she’s changed but I used to go to winter seam and she’s just gross. Walks around like she owns the place. Genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and HOW she’s a teacher I’ll never know. Thick as pig shit. Shovel to the face is quite nicely put haha! Whoever said the teeth looked good 🤯 I’d want my money back
I think it’s her sis in law Lauren that’s the teacher not her x

Clarity456

VIP Member
Was either that or doesn’t see his kids.
its obvious she reads this thread because she’s tagged him in a video today. She hasn’t done That for a long time. She is a narcissist and one day it will all come crashing down around her because people will see through her. People will see through bed lies and attempts at fame. My friend is beautiful and very very natural so she won’t like that but who cares she deserves it
Sorry for the 20 questions but do you know why they split up?

I really don't think she'd have cheated or ended it, but if it was him I would think rather than try to cover it up she'd have pretended she was Cheryl Cole to get everyone to feel sorry for her ie. "im so heartbroken" "will I or wont I forgive him" etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Henearne129

hi Sophie, post your council tax award so we know it’s true what you just came here to say 😂😂😂😂

ive no idea what a council tax award is soz babes 😂 we pay rates in my country - not sophie unfortunately

Can't speak for the cheating thing.... but he has been tagging himself at places in manchester - not the Salford ground - at regular enough intervals to make it looks like he lives there.... when she clearly lives in Leeds... If you go from posting soppy quotes and pics about someone 24/7 to never even mentioning someone or at the very least catching them in the back of a pic or a story then I think that's 'where this separation thing came from' 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s a fair point re: the soppy quotes etc
but I remember them both posting about it before they left Oz stating they were privatising their relationship and him posting that Beyoncé jay z meme about private relationships or something of the likes.

Last edited:

Leedsgossip

Greg ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I've no idea, maybe she doesnt want Kal to know, I mean id want to know if another man was spending time with my 3 kids wouldnt you