Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She talks like a 16 year old chav, I’ve never heard anything like it. “Lesss go” “we moveeeee” “get ittt”
Soph, you’re a 30 year old mother of 3... act it.

Reactions: 6
Kirby’s also got rental property’s she seems to be doing so well for herself, Sophie’s life is literally a car crash all these designer items but still rents no commodities or investments to show for her age. She always puts up quotes like there no specific timing for when things should be done to probably excuse the fact she’s lacking in that department massively. Also I’ve heard half of her stuff is actually being bought off these grade A replica sites loool

• Heart
  • Haha

00lkj99

Right folks what are we betting this weeks podcast topic is.

I'm really not sure why but I've got a feeling it might be one of these:

1. Being a bad boss ass bitch
2. Lawofattractionmanifestation
3. "Trolls"

😄🙃🙃🙃
Next podcast will be about how her pozitav maifesting the lawz of attracshun has lead her to be a self employed boss bitch who is recieveing non existant death threats by da trollz baby gurl

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
I’ve been tempted to report her to ASA myself, she claims she making money from the gram but marks NOTHING as an AD or gifted/collab

It does say it’s paid partnership at the top of the grid post - I’m fairly sure she needs to declare all stories with AD and it clearly marked in the post content too. I’m checking it out properly and reporting her.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Anyone noticed she’s deleted this since it was posted on here? Thought you don’t delete any of your previous posts or care about anyone’s opinions Soph?

how cringe is that most recent vid where she’s “working out” in jeans ahhhh I swear she’s having some sort of early mid life crisis
You think this post is bad, my jaw was on the floor when not long after George Floyd died they had a party for her step dad I don't think there was one person of colour in attendance...Charlotte Taylor was there, her brother, Lauren etc , they were playing the Kanye West song gold digger and all singing along at the top of their voices including the dreaded N word 😳🤮.....

I mean would you even if you had a black mother in law and mixed raced husband and children? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can't even say it was a mistake because they didn't know how bad it was, when there's been so much stuff on this topic circulating due to BLM

• Wow
  • Sick

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Why is she working out in JEANS? And what’s with the bundle of £20 notes? Is she asking to get to get robbed? She’s so crass.

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
so she’s self employed just to be an influencer? Sorry but no way is that replacing her full me job. She’s doesn’t get that many paid Ad’s she’s gets a lot gifted but that doesn’t pay the rent...
No, Kal does. I know for a fact she won’t be earning a lot from Instagram she just wants us to believe that. Tattle is living rent free in her head.

Noseymannymum

Did she actually get diagnosed with meningitis? If so she’s recovered pretty damn quick for such a life threatening illness
who tf even knows at this point?! Her whole life is elusive she Comes across as a compulsive liar! “I dOnT wAnT mAxInE aNd CrEw SeEiNg My PrIvAtE LiFe” .. like she’s fooling anyone into thinking she’s actually happy in private, she’s full of shit. Goes back on what she says all the time! Like for instance she says doesn’t have to prove to anyone she’s with her kids, but then will post herself doing “mum stuff” like the school run. Thought you Made a personal private insta for that? It’s absolutely pathetic she’s just a massive attention seeking bellend.

• Heart

Hereforthecomments1

I hate slagging anyone off for their parenting cos its such a hard job but it always looks like her kids come second. I have never known a single mum be out as much as she is.

No wonder she says izzy is obsessed with her and wont sleep. How many times has the poor little lad woken up in the night and shes not there cos shes out on the piss or shes in hospital cos shes caught covid by going out on the piss or shes gone to another country for “work” or for plastic surgery or booked herself in a hotel cos shes tired.

Comparenting must be a nightmare to manage I’m not suggesting its a walk in the park. But it looks like they have zero routine because Sophie’s needs will ALWAYS come first over anything else.

Fiona_123

Ahhhh I'm so fuc#ing angry!!!

So this wine that she has apparently "won" its a blatant fix!!!

If you look at the brand who ran the competition they chose 3 influencers (including our soph) as winners. How the F**k is that fair! I have reported the whole thing to ASA so if she if found to have advertised this falsely or has been paid and not made it public knowledge she will be in trouble as will with brand and other influencers.

Also it only got drawn today and our soph is guzzling the prize wine as we speak, if that isn't an obvious fix then I don't know what is.

• Wow

thisisme20

Chatty Member
My GOD that girl is obsessed with this thread... every other day she posts cryptic messages about it so we talk about her because she LOVES IT she absolutely loves ANY attention. Dickhead. It’s one of the quietest threads on here... get over yourself Robinson.
If I didn’t know about this thread and how slow it is, I would assume from her Insta it is constant and she gets trolled on insta. Bore of you silly twat.

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
It’s the fact that she has all the people calling her out for past behaviour and she won’t acknowledge it - even if she said “I wasn’t very kind to people when I was a bit younger but I’ve grown and I’ve realised how I was - in sorry” - there’s no smoke without fire, and there’s some seriously specific stories about her. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.
So no, Sophie, you’re not back with a brand new track, you’re back with the same boring broken record. Bore off and manifest some dignity and some decorum.

• Heart

EM0015

She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.
Well you’re getting quoted all over the gram now. Tacky holiday. Fuck off and enjoy your cheap vodka instead of reading this thread. Absolute munters.

Yet they all STILL think people are jealous. Maaaaate NO NO NO. We aren’t. We’re cringing. You look like absolute fuckin idiots.
You probably bullied a good majority of people on this thread. No ones jealous. No ones wishing we had a tacky arsed lifestyle. Everyone thinks you’re rank. Get over yourself 😂

• Haha

EM0015

totally get the fact she’s going through hard times. But you can’t publicise 99% of your life and post a blog about marriage and then when clearly they split up, keep quiet. It’s weird. Can’t be an open book one minute and kick off the next when people ask about it.

also Moaning about “stupid meal plans” well they’ve sold you loads of books haven’t they? Are the people stupid for buying it then?

• Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I just love how they’ve set up an Instagram account specially yet haven’t even bought the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Be like me deciding to try for a baby and immediately setting up a “momma“ Instagram 😂

• Haha

00lkj99

Wow I'm so impressed, guys and gals we've been wrong, Sophie is so much more than a wannabe influencer, she's an innovator!

I had just never heard of the concept of being self-employed before, what is this? how did she conjure up this idea. I'm mind blown.

But seriously, well done Soph for doing what millions of others, including myself do, every single day. Working for yourself, only most of us have actual jobs, not taking pics on instagram for a few hundred quid to promote OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPANIES 😂 😂

Finally, so much for staying in your lane, you dedicated a whole post to us. Boss bitch triggered bad.

• Heart

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I’d seen that He’d had gotten a car from the same place.haha
More importantly this comment under the pic of her big fuck off hired car 🤣🤣
49E7ED63-0986-4472-8798-6197A0F406DC.jpeg

• Haha

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I work in digital marketing and with influences for a living and I want to die every time I see someone has agreed to work with her- her “large” following is now because of her natural social media, digital marketing and PR ability - it’s because of who she married.she has not got the skills to really take on any kind of social media/marketing role as an ambassador/influencer. Her followers follow her because of her personal - anyone with any understanding of digital marketing is a fool to get involved.
wow. I should not be on here after 2 bottles of wine. That made no sense. Apologies.

• Haha