Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betsy85

So there’s now a VIP a lounge for influencers & sports stars only!! Is that so Sophie & her trampie mates can have first dibs on dick?? So that’s how she’s gonna bag herself her football player!!! Can see right through you, you desperate for attention knobhead!! She can’t stay away from her phone for 5 secs let alone a whole night

• Haha
Reactions: 6

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I find it all really sad, these girls sophie is mixing with are 8-10 years younger than her, prob don't have a baby between them and wanting and achieving the limelight while they're young and good on them. They're embracing life, however I do think Sophie is a beautiful woman and has obviously been through a lot of heart ache, but sadly now going down the wrong path. Its like self destruction without realising. Wanting to be younger, trying to be like the really young girls, its a massive mistake waiting to happen and I feel for the sorry ending 😢
Go back to the young mum with potential, the boss bissh that wasn't a boss bissh. The polite pleasant eventful mum. I dont know anything personally about sophies younger years before kallum and kids but she was genuine up until a year ago. Its all sadly gone down hill since then xxx
I promise, she’s NEVER been genuine.

• Haha

00lkj99

This is what her business is then? Sophie Watkins Ltd is basically living off your child support and going on holidays with tweens. If this is being a boss bitch, I'll pass 😂

• Haha
What a fucking set of cunts they are. ‘Leeds Elite’ if they’re referring to fucking Tom Zanetti, The O Dolls.... they need to get a grip.

Dolls house looks like a yates compared to this bollocks.

im fuming - get me to stone roses bar

• Haha

doingajez

Away with that Stephen Clark again 🤔🤔
People like this are the worst. Why are they so dead set on completing life on the hardest setting?!

He’s got the tinpot roadman set up down to a fine art.
Shit hair transplant. Check.
Everlasting job stopper tattoos. Check.
Piano key fake teeth. Check.
Enough coke to resurrect Maradona. Check.
Vocabulary that includes: “Fam, Bruv, G”. Check.

He will be dead or in jail by the time he’s 40.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffs she’s back with her fucking twiglet legs and her tits out! Give it a rest love! You’ve lost your style mojo now your just a hoe hoe!

• Haha
  • Sick

EM0015

People break up all the time & it’s very normal. She isn’t special. Very odd. This is what we all mean, it was literally just curiosity as she’s put 99% of her love life out there & now all of a sudden it’s gone silent. & by doing a podcast, saying all will be revealed, for every like and share and stream, she’ll get paid... so she’s airing her relationship breakdown to make a pay cheque. It’s just sick. That’s father of her kids who’s had “mental health issues” to hear her talk, so why do that to him? That’s the last thing someone needs who’s suffered any type of depression etc. Poor guy. He’s screwed forever with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Clarity456

VIP Member
#2 took a year to fill one thread, despite the amount of trolls, drops her kids like a sack of spuds for a geordie shore hol!

• Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more with some of the comments today - shes wasting her platform with all this boss bitch manifesting gangsters wife shite. She built up a following when she was more normal/relatable and that’s what people want to see - single working mum juggling life, not running around leeds acting like a teenager.

Its not bullying or trolling when people are saying you’ve changed and it’s for the worse, or calling you out for your past shitty behaviour and that is basically the summary of this dry thread that is absolutely not trending 🥴

(also NightFeeds is not Sophie. She’s here but she’s not NightFeeds)

• Haha

em0156

Her mates are 10000% on here.

oh and can we address when she said “what do the trolls want, do they want me to kill myself” can’t believe someone would so flippantly mention suicide in a comment. When that hasn’t been mentioned ONCE and judging by the people on this thread, never would. Jesus.

• Heart

RobinsHood

Oh yeah absolutely, I mean what's wrong in just taking the loss that your marriage has ended and getting a proper job? Happens to people all the time! She just can't accept she's just a normal person who had kids to a man with a slightly above average wage can she? instead she's always gotta be living her best Instagram life 😂😂😂

I see none of the other Leeds or ex Leeds Rhinos wives and gfs going on with themselves on social media the way she does, thinking they're Annie Kilner 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...

I'm sure a few years back kal paid for her to train in spmu, dunno why it never got off the ground then or why she doesn't pursue it now

No shade to anyone trying to start a business but I literally don't believe that even Instagram wannabes are gonna book a bed at zero gravity for let's just say £200 and are then just gonna effectively give £50 away for example to Sophie and her "business partners" for booking it for them, when they could just do it themselves via the internet 😄 even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't waste money like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Say what you like about Kirby but apparently she's invested in some houses that she rents.

Investing in property may not be as "glam" as flexing for the gram in Dubai but it is clearly a solid investment that's gonna make her money for years to come when Sophie will be back from Dubai having made no more than £650 profit from her concierge "business" taking pics in inappropriate outfits with captions like "baby mama loves to get her Thailand tits out but weeeee moooovvee" And sharing cryptic quotes about "there are no rules to life buying a house at 50 is still an achievement" Cos she's still renting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This really cracked me up 😂
And every time she says “we move” I literally cringe inside 😆
She’d love to be as high profile as Annie Kilner! So instead of just focusing on her kids and getting a normal job - which she clearly thinks she’s too good for - she’s trying to re-invent herself as some sort of insta influencer/ Insta glam lifestyler. (Think I just made that up but you get me😂) she’s desperate for attention, validation and a sugar daddy to come along and pay her Rangey lease!
I doubt this trip is free as well, and she’s had to pay for flights etc, so instead of being sensible she’s just blowing her money on posing in Dubai wearing fancy outfits...whilst dumping her 3 kids on her mum who’s just lost her husband 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

00lkj99

It's the beige peep toes for me, they went out with the ark love, think I'd rather see the chunky trainers 😂

• Haha

doingajez

In a 32 minute podcast, she let her special guest talk for 6 minutes.

The rest is just delirious ranting from a women who’s head we all live in rent free. Level Up. We Move.

So annoyed I

Have you ever known someone go on about tattle so much though? She directs people here on purpose because she absolutely thrives from the attention, which is just quite sad really. She has so much going on in her life anyway but it’s not enough for her. She always wants more. She’s greedy and craves more attention. Poor Sophie 😢 I wish she could just be happy with what she has already.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Asking herself questions I see 🤣 Hi Sophie 🙋🏻🙋🏻

I've personally never called you a bully, but it's a bit of a specific story to say you made a hate page about someone on Bebo, what would someone have to gain from giving such detail on an anonymous forum if it wasn't true? 🤔

Seeing as you like your definitions Sophie 😭

Screenshot_2021-04-17-13-28-26-401_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

I don't see how any of us can be seeking to harm or intimidate you when we comment on the content you yourself choose to put out into the public domain, and more importantly, on a private forum where you literally don't have to look, bit different to the poor girl who was just trying to get through her education minding her own business yet couldn't escape you taking unauthorised pics of her in school to put onto a hate website 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Maxine1974

6CBD474A-1ED1-4198-9E44-F5B421BE42F3.jpeg
So first time going out...apart from going to Gauchos the other night 🤔
And rehab??? What is she actually recovering from???
What was the scary diagnosis?? Do enlighten us?? As on your video is was Covid with a few side effects? As you clearly told us they ruled out anything serious??
You talk shit Sophie.

But hey she’s remembered who the F is she is 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart