Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s beautiful, she looks very low key and unproblematic too. Hope he didn’t feel pressured to put their pic up though after her podcast though.

Reactions: 3
No doubt Mamacita and nipples will be out on the lash again tonight whilst Cinders looks after her kids and cleans her rented gaff - “we mook”

Reactions: 5
D8C22AE2-2444-4AD6-BC7B-01C7E2D8E355.jpeg

Sophie, please stop writing about how tit you are at your job.
I promise, it will lose you work.

Reactions: 8
Why do you need four phones? Am I being thick, but im pretty sure even top celebrities only have 1 business and 1 personal? Then their agents manage the rest 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So weird to brag about not being able to keep up with work, when it’s apparently your sole income, and then brag about having 4th phone. I do not understand her mindset, she can’t be this clueless?

Reactions: 2
You can have multiple accounts under 1 Instagram app- you don’t need multiple phones or numbers.
The only people who have phones like that are drug dealers, people committing fraud or people having affairs.

166E0DD2-A6D6-4B23-B301-86A51E320C00.jpeg

What power moves? The only things she’s been bragging about are her new ex con fella, the work she can’t be arsed to do and her burner phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she's going to sink now, try her hardest to swim though, over and above Kallum's latest post. She'll be desperate to stay in the limelight but it's always in the most desperate appearing ways. Yet Kal can do it without trying, he raises his profile by just being him. Natural, normal, great father and now with a suited partner who appears to be perfect 🥰

Sophie follows Kals GF's business page and it seems she has for a while. I wonder if she's known about them for a while then? Must kill her to be traded for a prettier, younger?? model!! Bet she doesn't come with half the drama and baggage sophie does!!

Reactions: 1
Wow she is absolutely digging Kal out on her stories tonight.
She seems really, really pissed off.

The whole questions thing has been a complete set up. She wanted a way to vent so she invented a whole question and answer thing and asked herself those questions.
Whatever makes you feel better, hun.

Does she…. think Miller and Carter is posh??? 😂

Reactions: 6
Fancy advertising on your public social media you've had a designer vagina done too 🙄🙄

1000% that was a set up tonight she’s such a passive aggressive prick. Miller and Carter is Facebook fancy, but then so is she 😂

She probs got it done in Thailand with her tits.
“no blue tick for once” - no but he has a criminal record well done sofeh 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
If she was cheated on shortly after having Izzy that’s disgraceful and I’d never wish that on anyone. But she’s that much of a bare-faced liar you just never know what to believe. She lives on fantasy island and does her best to try and force a narrative in order for it to fit what she wants people to believe.

Reactions: 4
She's got a cheek tbh saying "don't give someone financial power over you"

Before marriage she used to post quotes on her Instagram all the time about Tyson Fury wanting Paris Fury to be a housewife and say Kal was such a gentlemen for allowing her to do the same 🥴

In her blog she made it very clear that she wanted to not work and Kal "promised" her ( aka she asked and he tried to put her off) that once they'd got a mortgage he would make sure she could stop working at black pearl claims 😂

After she handed her notice at black pearl, Kal also paid for her to train in semi permanent eyebrows which would give more freedom around childcare as a compromise, as he clearly didn't want her totally financially dependent on him, but no, Sophie wanted to live the wag life to the fullest so it only lasted a few months.

She wanted to be a fully kept woman, I'm not Kal biggest fan but absolutely vile she's now making out he basically forced her into a life of slavery 🥴

She probs got it done in Thailand with her tits.
“no blue tick for once” - no but he has a criminal record well done sofeh 👍🏻
Has she even dated anyone with a blue tick other than Kal? Because the “for once” is another one of her bullshit techniques to make her sound more interesting than she really is

Reactions: 6
Surely she means she’s not chasing a blue tick for once?
5 separate, fairly well known local men I know have had her in their DMs trying to make conversation.
She’s right, she has got tit chat on the phone