Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a business guide? 🤯😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for duck’s sake! Have a day off Sophie you bleeping clown

The bit about loosing friends this past week and it being easy to stand in a room whilst someone is being slated is referring to Zak Hardacre’s 30th I believe.
Remember the fitness guide? That was apparently being sold to schools 😂😂

Reactions: 2
"I left with a suitcase and a tenner in my account"

duck off 😂😂 someone's juet watched Maid on Netflix. She's so bleeping transparent man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just bleeping tit for tat now isn’t it. She posts fella he posts girl, she slates his cheating, he responds. Just bizarre. And this is two people who are happier separated & totally over each other. That doesn’t seem like the case to me!! Otherwise this wouldn’t keep happening.

Reactions: 2
"I left with a suitcase and a tenner in my account"

duck off 😂😂 someone's juet watched Maid on Netflix. She's so bleeping transparent man!!
She didn't leave nowhere.... He fucked off back to England and left her to pack up the house in Australia

Reactions: 4
She’s full of ideas - albeit inspired by others (stolen) but she hasn’t got the willing or brown power to execute them.
She wasn’t everything now. Business guide when she’s wet behind the ears? It’s like a toddler who’s just learnt to walk writing a book about how to run a marathon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m late catching up (oooh the drama) but clearly she has 4 phones to play her podcast simultaneously and on repeat to get in the “charts“l and to message herself questions on Instagram 🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
Who the hell is sending her messages about her car?
Her from one of the four phones 😂 pretty sure every functioning adult knows how leasing a car works and they defo wouldn’t take advice from her if not 😂

• Haha
Just have to look at 3rd kid to realise someone cheated! Still can only see one mans face in him and it’s certainly not kals 😂

Embarrassing. And who the f**k tries that many pairs of glasses on……… bet they loved her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fake tits. Fake minge. Lipo. Botox pumped into every orifice humanly possible. Fake job. Fake friends. Nothing genuine or real about her.

• Haha
She said she could never understand the kind of a “troll”. Love I can’t understand the mind of someone who compulsively lies and refuses to acknowledge it

Glass of red to slove her problems again.... only is this now and in real time or was this 3 weeks ago 🤣 delusional prick. Also your Moroccan holiday maybe cancelled hun