Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah a lot of black drug dealers I know she’s been on too.. but they won’t settle with her becos of all the kids.. surely she realises she’s getting a name why wouldn’t you want that

Reactions: 1
Woah kal’s story! Imagine making someone feel like life isn’t worth living because you’re that much of a nightmare to coparent with?! Didn’t she try and give it the big one about having co parenting sussed out. The more you know… the girl is toxic

• Sad
Reactions: 6
is she pissed or on drugs whys she outing her life on insta it’s embarrassing. Keep your dirty laundry off social media. Flouting her designer vagina for clout

Reactions: 3
What’s her new man’s insta?

i went school with Kal, he was lovely I feel bad for him following his recent story

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thing is Andre is old enough to suss these things out. His mates at school will hear from their parents gossiping about his mum and dad being weird on Instagram and it will get back to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no, I feel so sad that all this has come out now in the way that it has, simply because he's openly put his new relationship out there. They've clearly waited a while to do it, so it's not so much rushed and in your face, to only then be publicly be slated. He's obviously done wrong and has openly admitted that but sophie stayed with him for a while after it happened so she can't complain. Apart from her outing her designer V and her whole bloody cringe chavvy life on socials, i find it really sad 😔

But by all accounts it was dead in the water anyhow! And people on these threads have said she's cheated too in the past?! She just picks her time to out the father of her children on socials because she doesn't like everyone admiring them 🤷‍♀️

I'm not so sure Kal would be as laid back about Sophie's new criminal boyf meeting the kids as much as she is about them meeting the new Mrs Watkins 😊

Sophie has been on one tonight. That Q+A was so set up - cringing. Wasn't so long ago she was bragging about how well they coparent. Bet he still contributes a fair whack too (obv he has responsibilities to his children, but I bet she gets a lot more than the rest of us do).

Not a blue tick... She has such a high opinion of herself.

I despise cheating, but I can't help but think what a miserable life it was for him.

View attachment 818096
Sophie, please stop writing about how tit you are at your job.
I promise, it will lose you work.
I don’t even understand why she needs that many phones? I have 14 instagram accounts linked to my phone that I mange so she’s clearly doing something wrong…

Sorry but how is someone that’s has no previous success, been a SAHM for the past 4 years and suddenly has a tiny business that is a few months old able to give advice on business and right a guide?! 🤯

Last edited:
She’s conveniently going to do a podcast about the cheating, and I’m sure it’ll be very impartial. Being cheated on is awful to go through, but what she’s doing now is manipulative. This is why people don’t like her, and why her bff’s have distanced themselves from her. She’s a train wreck

It’s the whole tight lipped ‘she seems lovely’ bull whacky. And the being civil for the kids. 🙄
The best question for me though was the being close to celebs. A, Chloe ferry isn’t a celeb. And b, she’s not close, she gets pissed with a load of kids (I never know how old these crap merchants are) who have no responsibility in life. She’s a mother of three, with no discernible talent or job. Find a life and enjoy it, stop pretending to be a 23 year old party kid.
Unless the lack of talent and job is why they clicked….

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how it works on these Insta Q & A’s but it looks to me like she asks herself the questions so she can then answer them herself to fit her agenda. I don’t think many of those questions were from her followers at all! Regards the cheating I was told she also cheated on Kal when she went to Ibiza on that hen do a few years back. They moved to Aus lock stock and barrel soon after that maybe to try have a fresh start off the pitch as well as on it. She really can’t take it at all that Kal now has a beautiful classy looking new partner! Her reaction last night says it all. Car crash stuff. Sophie is nowhere near his new gf. She’s a different level and I hope he’s really happy, sure the boys will like her too she looks lovely.

• Heart
I read the rugby blog years ago and from what I remember she wasn't exactly on her way to a soaring career before Kallum "swooped in and stopped her" . She could have chosen to work and have her own income - a lot of us juggle kids and work.

• Heart
She’s done a business guide? 🤯😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for duck’s sake! Have a day off Sophie you bleeping clown

The bit about loosing friends this past week and it being easy to stand in a room whilst someone is being slated is referring to Zak Hardacre’s 30th I believe.

Reactions: 6
I loved reading that rugby wife blog, I loved every part of her and Kal's journey through rugby, married life, children, career in Oz, their social lives and amazing outfits etc. And of course what looked perfect wasn't always that, we all know life isn't like that but I liked how real Sophie was in everything she wrote back then. It must have been horrific for her once she found out what Kal had done in Oz, being so far away from her comfort zone. But she battled on.

What's drawn so much bad press since then is the secrets and lies and the train crash lifestyle. Yet she says all the previous stuff with rugby life was fake and how she is now is the real Sophie! Like someone said earlier, she's gone backwards in age and lifestyle?! But maybe it's just a crisis, I guess in separations we all handle things differently and hers is this now, going wild!!

Reactions: 5