Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not nice this new fella. Why would she want him around her kids. Very strange

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else remember on the podcast how she said she’d had a reading about a man coming into her life and using her… 🙃

Reactions: 2
Is Lewis Pearce the fella who owns the carpet cleaning company she was promoting?!

• Haha
Maybe there's nothing going on, shes just doing it to get tongues wagging and cos Kallum has whisked his hottie away. As if that's going to make anyone jel?! It's cringe 🙈😬

Sadly it looks like she's gonna end up just like her mum, done for fraud, assisting an offender or money laundering 🥴🥴🥴

She better hope the judge is as lenient as she was with her mum and let's her off jail time cos she's got kids too!

Did her mum go to prison?
Sadly it looks like she's gonna end up just like her mum, done for fraud, assisting an offender or money laundering 🥴🥴🥴

She better hope the judge is as lenient as she was with her mum and let's her off jail time cos she's got kids too!

Did her mum go to prison?
No, this was probably about 15 years back so can't really remember but her fella at the time (I assume the youngest twos dad) was doing something illegal, assisted by Col, they both got done for it, but Col managed to stay out of jail cos of the number of kids she had and the age of the 2 youngest at the time.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just a set up, but if not, she’s very public, and I’m sure his probation worker might be interested to know he’s around someone with kids. I mean, he hasn’t harmed kids but would you want someone bringing that level of crap to your door?? Dress it up in knock off Balenciaga all you want, if he can’t buy you more than a wkd, it’s not a man you want.

Reactions: 4
It’s probably the man she deserves 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s just a set up, but if not, she’s very public, and I’m sure his probation worker might be interested to know he’s around someone with kids. I mean, he hasn’t harmed kids but would you want someone bringing that level of crap to your door?? Dress it up in knock off Balenciaga all you want, if he can’t buy you more than a wkd, it’s not a man you want.
a

I don’t think it’s just a set up as her friends have commented saying “yeyyy” and with hearts etc so looks like it’s being going on a while but now making it public maybe?
Also what happened to her old lad friends likes Zak & Connor that she was so close to? Didn’t look like she got an invite to Zak’s 30th or that she’s been with Connor either, sure he was the one that picked her up from the airport when she flew back from Aus and helped get her set up? She has ditched all her “day ones” for these set of dodgy gangsters, my mind is blown.

Reactions: 5
I bet Kirby and Nichola and all her other originals have their own Watsapp group rolling their eyes to each other every step of Sophie's staged dream of fame. Its all so false, she acts like a groupie with everyone she meets, no wonder Kal wants the better, classier, quiet life, he must be so embarrassed when people tell him what she's up to etc. X