Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG can’t actually cope with that podcast.. it’s the fact she said wagwarn with the situation too.. she’s deffo trying to be all gang now playing the music dating a wannabe gangster.. over dating a drug dealer which he has confirmed to 3 people at the weekend in town they are just good mates so either he’s keeping his options open or she’s seeing someone that isn’t there..someone really needs to help me
She did not say wagwan….. no……… Alan partridge moment there… I didn’t even think you could say it with a Yorkshire accent

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did and it was painful, almost as painful, almost as painful as listening to her retort about not reading tattle, while simultaneously dedicating a podcast to it, manifesting meeting us, and repeating in a exaggerated way the stuff that is said on here 😌

I don't recall anyone commenting on her weight after her "illness"?

We all commented on her legendary Sunday afternoon pole dance with apparently no eyesight or hearing though 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can manifest meeting me again all she wants - in fact, she keeps inviting me to her shite events.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claims she doesn’t read here but Tattle life really does live in her head rent free. How many podcasts does she mention it in now? How many passive aggressive insta stories do you need to put about it? For someone who doesn’t care or read here, she talks about it a lot 😂.
Also, seeing as you do read here Soph, 50 isn’t impressive 🙃🙃🙃
Coming onto the podcast my bets are Kirby being the one who she has had problems with. She had too much to lose being associated with that.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211019_063953_com.instagram.android_edit_1679685131981198.jpg

Sophie, this is where your missing the point....

MOST OF US DO KNOW YOU!!! (Or know people close to you) And that's why we pass these comments as we know first hand what you've been up to in the past. Or are doing at the moment.
I think this thread is slightly different to a lot on here as most of us know her in some shape or form.
And if people don't know you personally, just watching your insta is enough to see what a car crash you are.
But like with so many of these Z listers, any publicity is good publicity . Even if your been discussed for been a skank 🤷🏼‍♀️ but we move!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she think everyone on here is a stranger? 🤯 she just doesn’t get that probably 90% of the content on here is relaying first hand encounters and knowledge not opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha she’s so embarrassing 🤣 does she want to post anymore passive aggressive insta stories to prove how much she doesn’t care about tattle but clearly does? Look after your kids

Sophie I know you don’t read here, but I’m not sure being in the top 100 of a genre of podcasts counts as being influential 😅 babe we’re the only ones listening to it, it’s my favourite car crash 😅

• Haha
Manifesting meeting us? Oh witch please! You first met me many years ago & you’ve been in the same room as me at least twice in the last month! I bet you’ve met 90% of the people on this thread. Jesus, I bet I have! Small town vibe but we move 🤷🏼‍♀️

These "podcast charts" she's in.... Does she realise it's not the podcast actual chart? It's one of hundreds of sub genre charts 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's like me recording an electro folk rock song (let's just say) 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ in my bedroom.... A few streams on Spotify and boom.... I'm in the electro folk rock charts.... Does that mean that im in the main charts with Ed Sheeran and Nicki Minaj? Of course not 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Don't think she quite grasps that point bless her

Reactions: 7
“personal journals” and there’s stuff way above her that’s been out for weeks.
She’s such a fraud, like her mother.

I’m not listening to it because she’s a compulsive liar and her gormless voice makes me want to smash things up 🤬 I wonder how many more people she’ll direct here like she did last time and just get slagged off even more? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t listen to them because I have zero interest in hearing her annoying voice drag out words and make no sense. The reason she gets into the charts is because people are nosey and want to know if she’s going to clarify any of the rumours. I have numerous female friends across the uk who are parents and nobody has heard of her. Her following is local people who know she’s a compulsive liar and bully

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How naturally stunning is Kallums new woman! She’s from Cheshire classy woman too not out there.. absolutely perfect for him 😍

Reactions: 6
She’s gorgeous! She has a very friendly face. She’s very naturally gorgeous.
like his first partner alex. She was beautiful too. Jus that Trollop in between

Reactions: 3
Omg yes! They are a very beautiful couple x

She’s gorgeous! She has a very friendly face. She’s very naturally gorgeous.
like his first partner alex. She was beautiful too. Jus that Trollop in between
I never saw his first partner, there's a lot of difference tho between his last and current partner x