Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread about the Leeds Katie Price smart price equivalent.....

Please someone do a recap!

@em0156 was responsible for the genius thread title.

Reactions: 5
Recap:

Continues on her slippery slope and is now mates with a few of the Geordie Shore creatures.

Still a self-declared boss witch even though nobody has a clue what the duck she actually does apart from upload photos with clumsy and grammatically incorrect wording to Instagram for a few companies that belong to her mates.

Constantly out on the piss and allegedly getting involved in other dodgy activities with various grubby associates.

Completely forgotten that she has three children and continues to push them right down the pecking order. Sophie is the boss witch so Sophie will ALWAYS put herself first over anyone.

Allegedly now has a live in Cinderella because cleaning, being a good mum and spending quality time with your babies just gets in the way of boss witch activities.

Still hasn’t bought any bras and still always got her deformed and weirdly high nipples out at every occasion: school run, Aldi big shop, boss witch event.

Just a full on boss witch basically 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've booked a meeting with my manager to let her know I will no longer be working Mondays as I'm a boss witch.

Bliddy nora, all the cringe 🙈

How sad that her son holding up her dress is probs her idea of quality time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shouldn’t they have partnered with a charity before announcing the brunch? Or is this literally what the lady said, that they’re as a breast cancer as a tool to attract customers

Reactions: 8
Guess what... Watkins is out on piss again! Can’t wait to see what happens when she finalises the divorce. It will be like the ending of nanny McPhee... ❄❄❄

Reactions: 1
Who’s that person calling her Kourtney Kardashian? Bore off Stevie wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow the slave nanny? You would 100% think they were her kids with all the stories she uploads. She’ll have more of a bond with them kids than their mum

Reactions: 1
Soph will be buzzing she's on to her third thread. Bet she's dusting off her mic for a trolls themed podcast as we speak.

• Haha
Oh don’t get me started on Beth crooks she’s a wannabe Kourtney kardashian too. To be fair she looks great after two babies but she’s an absolute peacock

I’ve been following this for ages (I’m again someone who quite liked the mum stuff and then yeah…… nspcc ads are us!) who would have thought Xscape would have been such a hub of wagdom! But then again, it does fall in the middle of Yorkshire’s rugby county….
anywhoo, do we think Sophie was doing arts and crafts with child or was it sent to her and background thing is to cover up that bit 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Imagine he’s told everyone they been sleeping together for weeks she’s even done an insta post with him
- Lewis bad man from Leeds

He’s with a girl he’s dating but he still messages girls on insta too cos I’m one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine he’s told everyone they been sleeping together for weeks she’s even done an insta post with him
- Lewis bad man from Leeds

He’s with a girl he’s dating but he still messages girls on insta too cos I’m one
I think we all know why she’s uploaded that picture tonight, desperate to get one up on Kal except their in a beautiful holiday destination and they’re in where? Mook? 😂😂😂

• Haha