Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was recording the podcast already in advance and waiting to release them? Another lie there haha can’t cope wonder how she manages to get through work commitments she can’t commit to anything

Can’t wait to here this new podcast. What will the topics be this time? I reckon she’s ditched laws of attraction for taking it til you make it but I’m sure we’ll all get a dedicated episode 😇

Reactions: 1
“I’ve been inspired to do a podcast but I’ve no idea what to include as content so tell me what to say” Bore off you bleeping brain dead tart.

Has anyone else noticed that Kirby and Nicola seem to be posting more😍🔥 on her posts since it’s been noted on here that they’ve no longer got the time of day for her? 😁

Reactions: 2
I noticed that, yet they never see each other anymore 🐸☕ Also for a woman who claims she doesn’t read here, she’s now started tagging the live-in slave on her story and shared a lovely indirect quote for us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Sophie- you choosing to hang around with undesirables every night instead of being with your children, says a god damn lot about you!!!! It screams desperation!!

Ehhhh alll that's been said on here recently is that....

1. She has this girl randomly living with her, I've never seen this girl mentioned before when she was married to Kal or anything, so doesnt seem she's a lifelong friend who Sophie's helping out while she's between places to live...most mums with 3 kids living in a 3 bedroom house wouldn't want a random stranger moving in with them so quite clearly she has just enlisted this teenager so she has someone to dump the kids on when she wants to duck off to mint festival with Geordie Shore and Kals not available. Im sure someone said a hairdresser basically confirmed this.

2. Kals in Santorini. It's a very coupley place so not very likely he's there on a lads holiday! Can clearly see where he is from his Instagram stories so hardly misinformation.

3. Her new "boyfriend" Is an absolute wrongun. Again a quick Google of his name and it's there for all to see. Again no misinformation.

If Sophie wants to believe us talking about the above is us "spreading misinformation" it just shows how delusional she is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The podcast, there’s a lot to digest 😅

First off, more blabbering about the laws of attraction, so basically an introductory repeat of every other podcast she’s released.

Doesn’t read Tattle but we’re mentioned in the first two minutes.

No Sophie, no one cares you were married to Kal, no one hates you for it, we don’t like you because we know you away from the podcasts and away from Kal.

Anyone remember any mental health being mentioned in that secretlifeofarugbywife blog? Because all I remember is drivel about being pregnant and meeting Kal.

There’s such delusional of grandeur with this girl. You don’t have a big following Sophie and the only people talking about you are the ones who live by you, know you from school, know you through mutual friends. Calm down, it’s embarrassing.

The podcast, there’s a lot to digest 😅

First off, more blabbering about the laws of attraction, so basically an introductory repeat of every other podcast she’s released.

Doesn’t read Tattle but we’re mentioned in the first two minutes.

No Sophie, no one cares you were married to Kal, no one hates you for it, we don’t like you because we know you away from the podcasts and away from Kal.

Anyone remember any mental health being mentioned in that secretlifeofarugbywife blog? Because all I remember is drivel about being pregnant and meeting Kal.

There’s such delusional of grandeur with this girl. You don’t have a big following Sophie and the only people talking about you are the ones who live by you, know you from school, know you through mutual friends. Calm down, it’s embarrassing.
Sorry, missed my favourite part. The apparent fan who she can’t remember the name of, that ran up to her (in the street?) and fawned over her as she’s her favourite influencer 😂😂😂 you are not an influencer Sophie, who tf do you influence? Please 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Let’s get back in the chart honeysss” - what chart? My mates podcast did 10 times better than hers and he just recapped old episodes of “murder she wrote”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one is out for blood Soph, no one shared your address or your kids school. Someone simply pointed out it was stupid TO PUT YOUR STREET SIGN ONLINE. This girl is such a narcissist, the lies she so casually says are a major 🚩🚩🚩

Back again cos I just can’t believe the lies. I swear this is damage control because of the stuff we’ve all discussed. She’s never with the kids and is trying to make out that she’s just posting old videos etc, so I take it Chloe ferry, Stephen Clarke and all the other scum bags are in on it too eh soph?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
"People hated me cos I was married to a sportsman" You what love? I, like many others, warmed to you when you were married to Kal, Tattles been going since 2018 and the threads only started since you split up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not listening to it because she’s a compulsive liar and her gormless voice makes me want to smash things up 🤬 I wonder how many more people she’ll direct here like she did last time and just get slagged off even more? 🤦🏼‍♀️

You don’t get hate because you were married to a sportsman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

witch we knew you before kallum did hahahaah.
You get hate cos you’re a nasty ass piece of work!!!!!!!! You’re an awful human! That’s why

Reactions: 3
I hate Sophie watkins crew hahahahaha

Keep your stuff private……. We don’t find this out from your insta 🤣🤣🤣

Helloooo look at your man….. fresh outta jail from drugs & assisting a murderer 👀

What friends cut her off then 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My fave “I don’t post things when I’m with the kids” is that because you’re never with them? And… I don’t post my life on insta- she’s adding to her story ever 5 mins- your life isn’t an illusion, it’s a bleeping delusion!!

OMG can’t actually cope with that podcast.. it’s the fact she said wagwarn with the situation too.. she’s deffo trying to be all gang now playing the music dating a wannabe gangster.. over dating a drug dealer which he has confirmed to 3 people at the weekend in town they are just good mates so either he’s keeping his options open or she’s seeing someone that isn’t there..someone really needs to help me