Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I thought Mark had a flat in London (?)? 🤔. ‘It’s just before 7’ yes Sophie that’s when lots of busy people are up and about and going to work. I hope Home Bargains are open early enough for you to do your last minute shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Pradalova

Omg her comment on Thanksgiving 🤯 she really is so ridiculously thick. “It’s not so celebrated in the UK” maybe because it’s an American holiday and has absolutely nothing to do with the UK Sophie.
i think the thickness has really shone now since she has moved to the COUNTRYSIDE. She acts like she is in a working farm in the middle of nowhere. Its the COTSWOLDS. She is rammed with work but can still do two exercise classes a day. when you are truly rammed you can't even grab something to eat let alone anything else. Who films shite about Thanksgiving apologising for not saying it sooner while running a bath and that going in the background. Like you can't even turn the bath off but are so desperate to leave a message for your TEAM. hi team!

its mad how clearly a bright businessman/executive like Mark could be with an airhead. So his ex wife has her own interiors business? you can understand that. I should unfollow her but its like watching a car crash. She is getting worse by the day. Reading to advertise some vegan collagen stuff. what the hell. She must be broke ass. /also the two inches of roots of hair does my head in. End of rant. night.

Pradalova

Morning team! do you understand just how busy I have been and so grateful to be back in the cuntree. Client wants other stuff ordered but I love my job. What job is that exactly? an assistant ordering just say it. so busy! her shoe size ranged from 5 to 5.5 to 6 with her boots and wearing them in the house? yuck! I would not wear boots inside anyway let alone that I wore around the streets of london the previous day. Sorry guys I can't write anymore because I need to get back to work because I am so busy!

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
Totally agree, don’t think she’s ever shown a finished project! She’s probably on standby to go and do measurements etc and has to do orders for the actual real interior designers who are working. There’s another interior designer I follow and she’s constantly working - she’s never home!! Sophie is not an interior designer by any means!
I agree, I have said it before, I think she probably measures up for curtains, I don't think she has any real interior design work, and from the few youtube videos she shared, I don't think she has any interior design flair (in fact, if the clothes collaboration designs are anything to by, she doesn't have one iota of creative ability at all)

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She talks about going to NZ as if it is going to Paris from London. The cost of the flights would be huge. I wonder why she didn’t bring the boys to NZ for the week instead of Vietnam ?

Gemsquash22

So she’s mentioned Marks not there, he’s gone away with his girls until Christmas Day 🧐seems a bit odd they aren’t all going away together. I wonder if there’s been a rift with his girls and Sophie… I also wonder what happened between Sophie and Caroline, they’ve not seen each other since her wedding 2 years ago.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Starting her day with Pilates. Then back to her busy day getting quotes in , she’s an admin assistant. Nothing wrong with that but stop with the smoke and mirrors. I bet she didn’t bargain on doing as many school runs as she does. She was hoping her youngest would be boarding by now. She did mention flexi boarding when he started but doesn’t seem like he’s ready for that. A 45 min each way school run everyday wasn’t in her plan. Oh well pop on your superman/Bamford Cape and all will be well in the world .

• Haha

JulesWake

VIP Member
i think Sophie's son is struggling being back at school, poor kid. She didnt post at all yesterday, which is unheard of for her, and the previous day said she had 3 phone calls from the school that he wanted to go home. i really do feel for her, it's a terrible stress, and I don't think she manages stress very well by the sounds of it.

Also, i was reading something the other day about autism and it mentioned atypical speaking and specifically speaking in a singsong voice, with exaggerated tone, pitch and inflection. Not diagnosing her at all, but it is such an unusual way of speaking and it made me wonder about the obsession about hair touching and hair flicking and the swaying back and forth that would make you dizzy just looking at her..
I haven't watched her stuff in a while, unfollowed her as well.

My heart hurts for her son, I hope things change for him.

He should be Sophie's number one priority and listen to his needs.

DROP your social media Sophie, your son's life takes precedence over 'likes' and 'follows'

BaliBarbie

I’m happy for her..she got on with her life with what appeared to be positivity after the divorce and what was obviously a much downgraded house / lifestyle. However, the shrill showing off of the new house / how happy she is etc is a little much. It’s obvious this isn’t a house she has bought or has any equal stake in - she’s living there because of her new man. And life has taught us that being at the whims of any man is very shaky ground to live on. The moment he ends things, she will be back where she was (or these dynamics will force her to hold on for dear life no matter what humiliations she may have to suffer). I wonder if marriage will give her some security.. remains to be seen if he will propose. I like her but if I have to hear about ‘cosy suppers’ and see her rather dated hair and style show literally no evolution, I may have to unfollow.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
When is the cape event ? Has it been and gone, not wanting to buy one 😂 just wondered what kind of crowd she had.
---
🎶 Morning everyone, such a busy day I will walk to the car, open the door and start it up, then I will drive to the office and switch on my computer. I will be carrying my water bottle and a sandwich 🎶 I’m just so busy all of the time
It was meant to be today, although it’s been wiped from the Bamford app - not enough interest methinks

house10

She looks and sounds like she has had much more than one g&t.

Who would employ her ?. Her claim to be busy working - its very strange .
The head of the Bank of England “works” less hours than her. Anyone would think she was rebuilding the whole of the UK single handedly , not doing some curtains for a flat in Surbiton .

• Haha

house10

God, watching her sitting there, fluttering her fan…..give me a break . Tomorrow it will be “ SUCH a lovely weekend but now I am a busier than a one armed juggler, as we are off to rest and recuperate in Thailand “. The boys will be farmed off, she will show us that f*cking hair oil & then pack all her new freebie clothes. Give us strength .

• Haha

house10

She’s been skint for years, she was looking for the big ticket but married someone with no money & a party lifestyle. She did look after the boys when they split but she’s a vapid social climber & forever chasing people who can “offer” her something (usually a holiday) - trying to score at the school gates who has what & how she can a) get an invite b) monetise for her own gain.

She smokes and has a fondness of the white marching powder which is how she keeps thin (many nights at Chiltern Firehouse) with a very wrong crowd.

She lives in a tiny London house South of the River - in the suburbs & is looking for her next gravy train / victim. Grandparents Stanbury (his parents) pay the school fees. It’s tragic and she’s tragic but VERY calculating. I hope this latest man works her out soon - unfortunately not uncommon behaviour for these types of London women. Trash
This is spot on - you are definitely in the know !

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Why does she always come on and the first thing she does is forget/get the day wrong? It's so strange?
Not sure why she comes on at all! She has zilch to say, apart from the fact that she’s busy. So busy. Flat out busy. Busy at work. Busier than anyone else busy.

• Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Maybe she might actually start caring about her son and move his school close by. She is the typical cold posh mum isnt she...literally doesnt know how to parent full time.

katkate

I can’t understand why she has to share all the details about her kid and his struggles to go to school ….

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Juliet is horrendous. During lockdown she regularly posted on IG having parties. When I called her out on it she claimed all their households were each others bubbles 🤦🏼‍♀️

SFV

VIP Member
Bloody hell she is on a diet :eek: :eek: not to loose weight of course 'just to be healthy', yeah right . She has the body of a 6 year old and the head of a 50year old.

How do you see comments on a reel ?

• Wow
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I can' tbelieve they have a puppy. When she said please dont judge me. You could see her filming it in the mirror behind her. So she stands in front of a light. I mean, so much effort to her dear diary updates. Sorry but i find it distasteful like is it even two weeks after Coco has passed away?
Why? She’s a dog person and losing a dog leaves a huge hole, it doesn’t mean she didn’t care about Coco, she just wants a dog in her life.
Our last puppy was bought 2 days after losing our elderly dog. My dad had died the same week and I was bereft, had no reason to get up and we agreed the house without a dog just felt wrong, so we found him and brought him home and he helped us through our grief so much.
---
I am a bit sceptical about her saying they had already decided on this puppy before Coco died, in an effort to keep Coco young, :rolleyes: she would have mentioned that in her daily updates, she should have said nothing instead of trying to justify it, it all sounded a bit implausible. I think some of her followers have been reaching out to her, it seems one of them randomly offered her a photo shoot, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone reached out to her with the offer of a puppy.

It is a really cute little thing though, although that puppy stage is not easy.
I think Coco was quite a difficult puppy/adolescent, I remember her saying she despaired of ever training her.

• Heart