Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pradalova

Why would you go on instagram first thing when your son is in bed not wanting to go to school and then discuss it? no confidentiality for him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

90sGal

Chatty Member
I wonder if she has a mild learning disability. How does it even pan out that the school chef prepares christmas lunch for you? The weird speech pattern. The constant need to update instagram about nothing. The lack of self care comment. Something's not right.
Interesting...what type of conversation would have to take place and with whom for the school chef at your child's school to offer to cook your Christmas day veg? (I mean my own children's school as a frame of reference that offer of help would be for families struggling, children in receipt of pupil premium etc and would be done secretly...its happened I know....and not made public) By the looks of it the kitchen is huge...so size of worktops and cooker to match. What is so challenging here for her to be approached with the offer, to accept the offer and then merrily broadcast it??

I'm gonna stop commenting for a bit on her as something isn't right...

Odd set up, odd empty updates...lonely days. She has more beauty treatments in a month than I manage in a year. She called it lack of 'self care' but I think what that translates for me is a lack of fulfilment, connection and meaning.

I think she needs to take a break from SM and reassess...have some time with the family.

Someone commented about being the other woman and it does give those vibes..Years of party lifestyle catching up which would explain the lack of substance??

house10

Her reaction to picking her sons up has really upset me . She has changed beyond recognition. She is obsessed with a man , who clearly is a lot less interested in her . She has chosen him, above her boys and I genuinely didn’t except that of her. She is so desperate for a certain lifestyle that she will stop at nothing to cling on to it . I have a partner who isn’t the father of my children & one of the things I love most about him, is he knows my children come first . Mark seems totally disinterested in her children and seems to be away a lot . She hasn’t seen the children this weekend & she is still resentful of having to get them from London . It’s pathetic actually .

Pradalova

I think I am going to unfollow her. I feel really sorry for her for some reason, I dont know why. The stumbling over words, and the inflections in the sing songy voice. I have said it before, I wonder if she has a learning disability or is massively insecure. She can't get her words out with nerves. the over explaining. telling insta about making lists and sharing her thoughts. CS is cringe and a nightmare but Sophie seems so massively insecure and desperate to put on that posh voice it feels awkward watching it. I feel sorry for her.

90sGal

Chatty Member
It's the OTT....its been what less than 25 hrs...the remarkable train journey, amazing hotel room, gorgeous trip, hair done, some event.... amazing balcony, heart of London...

I dunno...what am I missing...why is everything so amazing and gorgeous...and the faux busy. She posted at 9am a picture of her breakfast and then again about 11am saying she had such a productive morning.... busy with what? Nothing that much in that small amount of time.

Ditch the pocket money pastime PA job girl! It's not convincing any of us 🤣

Loves being back in London but moved out as hated it...we all would love London if we could flit in on a train, staysomewhere nice, not have to actually worry about anything and flip my newly coiffered hair back to the cuntree 24 hrs later 🙄 oh this playing at life is such fun and oh so bizzee....

Pradalova

Wow there's been nothing all weekend. not a minute by minute blow by blow account in the bathroom. Standby for the MAHOOSIVE apology that will be coming. SO SORRY EVERYONE! its a new level of busy! too busy to even tell you how busy I am! you know its coming...

• Haha

Pradalova

Shall we have a game of Stanbury Bingo? Take a drink any time she says the following, you’ll be absolutely hammered by 10 AM:

• Cosy
• Busy
• Hi team
• Pilates
• Bamford
• Cape
• The Landy (Landrover)
• Site visit
• Cosmetics a la Carte
• Cuntry

Feel free to add!
Just popped on
sorry I have been quiet
thought I would do a quick share
week is flying by
gosh I forgot what day it is!

• Haha

mdaadm

I think Sophie is from a very upper class background. I doubt she ever really had a career/proper job and was probably a Party/ It girl back in the day. I can imagine her on Made in Chelsea if it was around 25 years ago. She will be on holidays now for the rest of the summer. She definitely lives a charmed life but comes across so much better that her ex SIL.
Yes I think you’re right except that she probably comes from more of a middle class or upper middle class background and desperately wanted to come across as truly upper class or some kind of London It girl. Her maiden name is Mead-Briggs or something like that and you can find old photos of her from the early 00s in Tatler-ish party photos, often with a ciggy in hand. I bet she still smokes but is smart enough not to get caught in photos anymore. She allegedly knew Prince Harry at some point (🤣🤣). She probably thought she landed a society boy with her first husband and boy was she mistaken. Despite going to Eton, which is likely what put the stars in her eyes to begin with, that man seems like an absolute loser. Not to mention the embarrassing trash that his sister has become in Dubai. Did any of these people go to university? Do they read anything other than self-help books by internet poets and do they do anything valuable other than detox/retox/detox? Sophie is honestly so so dreadfully boring that it’s almost interesting! And her fashion sense!! Can someone send this woman a memo that the aughts are over and she is way too old to be dressing like a Sloane Ranger. It would be so great to see her made over into a more current look, she’s attractive and charming looking and with a sharper haircut and way better clothes she might actually look chic. I will say she does seem to have nice manners, which is something I guess 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She said she was too busy to get a tree until today and then guess where she gets the tree..Bamford. She is there everyday yet too busy to get a tree . I’m thinking now that she is renting the house from Bamfords not Mark . She is probably paying very little rent and is indebted to them. She mentioned them in some shape or form every day.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It’s such an odd set up. You’d think she was
‘the other woman’ with the set up the way it is. He never seems to be there, she’s always trying to fill her time being busy at one thing or another. I think she’s waiting around for him. Did she see the healing lady to get an insight of her relationship. She’s so out of it she can’t even knock up a few veg for the Christmas dinner. Bizarre.

Reactions: 6

Lovenews

Chatty Member
No posts today but im gonna guess her morning.

Finn still hates school, she is ignoring it cos kids are expensive and get in the way of cozy pub lunches.

Wooly jumper cos its freezing in Oxfordshire .
Bamford class skipped due to eyelash appt.

Followed by an apology for not being on instagram cos she had to deliver white sheets and argos premium brand lamps to site.

• Haha

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Sophie looking quite rough lately, today she had her hair all pulled in under her chin and covering her chest, in a really strange way, it looks like her hair is actually frizzy and with split ends. I think her filter is not working.
There's actually a new filter titled 'busy' which I think Sophie has been using lately. May explain her frazzled look.
<sarc>

• Haha

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Yes but Juliet had a previous job in Fashion PR. She’s a dreadful name dropper, so bloody loud & crass with it. She’s another one that takes heaps of the white powder. I’ve never seen anyone chase around after folk as hard as her, a vapid social climber. None of them are happy in their own skin & Juliet is a horror

• Heart

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She comes across so badly in her sing song voice about Pilates, deadlines , projects and then her poor child still struggling with school as it’s such an inconvenience to her day. Why does the ex husband not ask her to stop talking about the children. If she addressed it once in a serious way and said she was not going to talk about the kids anymore, I would have a bit of respect for her.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’m so busy but I’ve farmed my son off so that I can go skiing again, I went a few weeks back and here I am again. I’m soooo lucky but also soooo busy. By the way I’m getting my lashes done today. But I’m busy. Ok team.
Meanwhile in the real world !

• Sick

Lovenews

Chatty Member
I dont follow her...I just check in on the page...cant be giving her the impression I am a fan. Anyone see this morning...think she just figured out her postal address...she said good morning from frosty gloucester (if that is how it is spelt) but then says its actually oxfordshire in the same sentence. That really shows u she has cotton wool for brains. Beautiful views they have.

• Haha

90sGal

Chatty Member
I almost feel like she is doing it on purpose...no one could be that devoid of awareness surely...

Saying stuff like us mums know how hectic it gets, gosh I need this trip (second ski trip in a month) dashing to London busy BUT manages a 9am class...so getting to london what an hour and twenty...arriving around 11.30...try London during actual business hours 🤷‍♀️ She also said she can relax as the boys are all sorted out. We'll OK going to their dads, but one is still having wobbles at school and the other was with the nurse poorly at the start of the week.

I'm not knocking her for having a 'job' but all this fluff and marshmallow bizeee is tone deaf!

I do think she is likely a lovely person, that kind of friend who is supportive but I also reckon she is lost. Doesn't actually know who she is and is chasing something that ultimately isn't making her happy. I mean honestly heart and soul happy.

What she calls a job would be what we call here keeping someone out of trouble. It's something to pass the time.

• Sick

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I felt genuinely sad for her last week about the cat. But then she abandons the poor puss when he needs her the most to go skiing. She skis all the time, it is not like it’s a big deal to her.
I’m genuinely stunned she’s gone, like you say, she goes all the time, she went a week or so ago and has multiple holidays. Poor cat is confused and dying and they’re all just going to disappear. Horrible thing to do.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s hoping there will be more business locally eventually, that will also save her the commutes that she likes to drone on about. I’m not sure the cuntreeeee set will be happy with her interiors flair ( or lack of) 😂. I do feel for her youngest boy, his brother living with his dad in London and him shipped off to the Cotswolds for whole new life. It’s very bizarre . Could she not have just stuck it out until their school days are done or at least the youngest is a bit older before she uprooted them. The lady cares more about keeping hold of the rich boyfriend.