Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Why would anyone feel sorry for a mother who puts their kid second or third on a list of priorities. She is not listening or caring to his needs. She is dead on the inside.

Reactions: 5

90sGal

Chatty Member
I've been away and come back to living the manifested dream!!

Goodness me...where are the friends and family helping with moving and unpacking? Or is that not the done thing in these social circles?

Mighty twee picture of her and the defender...almost pantomime! Here let me lean over the bonnet...take a pic...🙄 car won't ever get dirty with those trips to bamf

Gosh it's like characature...wax jackets and hunters! Just waiting on the collab with Holland Cooper next....

Gemsquash22

I’m so glad there’s a thread on her! I used to enjoy her stories - years ago. She used to dote on her boys, cooking together, eating together, lots of quality time.
It’s crazy to see the complete 360 she’s done with them since Mark has come along. Literally palming them off at any given opportunity for a relaxing weekend away! Really sad to see and now they’re off to boarding school. The younger one seems quite sensitive I don’t know how he’s going to cope. Wonder what happened between her and CS, they’ve not spent any time together since CS got married or shortly afterwards. Don’t even get me started on the shrilling voice, gorgeous days, super busy life she leads 🤯it’ll be interesting to see how this new life in the ‘country’ goes….

LeBlonde

When she was first on Ladies of London, she was exactly like her ex SIL. Really obnoxious and arrogant. The so-called Stanbury Sisters were major mean girls, and you could see that most of the other women were very intimated by, and wary of them, together.

Which was actually very entertaining to watch in a ‘God, I cannot believe how awful these people are!’ kind of way. Weirdly, I actually prefer that Sophie to the version we see now.

I find it so hard to reconcile the person she was on the show, with the simpering, whispering, sickly sweet Stepford wife we see today.

Pretty sure that as soon as the new man puts a ring on her finger, she’ll revert to her true self again.

Gemsquash22

When I watch her stories all I think of is she’s sending these to Mark to keep him updated on her day 🤣 I just can’t see why else she’d do these silly updates all day long 🤷‍♀️it is so bizarre. It’s also like she’s trying to make herself feel better with these videos, gosh so busy, so many lovely things going on between now and the big day. I need to unfollow but I can’t 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
That cape is something else, it's laughable, it so basic and uninspired :oops: .

Did anyone see her stories yesterday, she started to say something about 'my interior design work', but then stopped herself at interior de ... and corrected it to 'my interior work', I really do not believe she has her own interior design business, I think she probably does freelance work for another designer, ( or a friend helping her out) likely doing the admin, measuring for curtains etc, doing a floor plan and probably pulling quotes together, all the stuff interior designers hate to do, which is why she never has any so called interior design work to share.

From what she shares, it is clear she doesn't have one creative bone in her body, between her awful cape and other clothes design fails, the ludicrous outdated hairstyle, the very basic table settings, the awful styling of one of her sideboards, she really is trapped in some kind of time warp.

That babyish sing song voice is soridiculous and probably an example of how limited she is in everything she does, she can't even do a 1 minute reel and articulate in a normal voice or resist repeating the same vocab over and over again.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She was a social climber at the school gates in London. Picking off parents who had homes abroad and then spending summers there. The victims were horrific nouveau riche types who were suckered in by Skint Sophie.

• Angry

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Another bad start to Sophie’s day Finn having a wobble about school. This is what kids do when their whole lives have changed. She doesn’t seem to have much empathy. Probably messed with her morning workout .

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
“Landed him” - he’s no oil painting. Looks like one of those blokes who plays an extra in The Office 🤢 - Sophie is an operator. I wonder who’s paying the school fees for boarding? They’re astronomical. Might be the grandparents (his side - not hers)

Also a huge percentage of boarding school fees are paid by the Grandparents. The schools would be half empty if the parents had to stump up the fees - they’re all SKINT, can never afford anything.

So who is Shady Sophie going to scam at the school gates now. She will work out very quickly who has the big country pile, the holiday house…..she will be all over them like a nasty rash

SFV

VIP Member
just had a look at the cushions! Lol, for their cinema room ‘in the country’, pitiful.

Is she wearing a wedding band? Or hiding an engagement stone?

she was wearing the god-awful cape, the gaping between the so called ‘ invisible’ buttons is dreadful, looks homemade by an amateur. . The bouffant hair is even more bouffant for their special evening with someone from New Zealand. She is going to take off for the moon one of these days, if the wind catches it the wrong way.

You wonder what the partner is like, how he can tolerate her. I suspect she is a real doormat in gratitude for the upgrade in her living conditions, he probably likes that.

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for her, she looked like she could have burst into tears at any moment. Having had a child who struggled with a new school when we moved country, I can totally relate to the stress of it all. Poor Finn, all that anxiety must be awful for him. Also you do feel no one else is going through it, you see all the other parents dropping off their happy kids at school and your child is distraught, but I don't think she should be sharing it on SM, he deserves some privacy around what is obviously a traumatic time for him.

Last edited:

house10

I found it really uncomfortable when Sophie said “Alex is doing the shopping “ or similar in the food prep for the night . She sounded so patronising . Why on earth did she have to take the boyfriend with her ( and if he really loved he would pay for villa & step back ) she has had 90 billion holidays with him . Just focus on your boys. Caroline F looks great - she is incredibly sophisticated and always handles herself so elegantly . What a bizarre trip !

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She seems to be back spending all her time in Bamford. Everything seems to revolve around the Bamford family. I don’t remember them featuring in her life before she rented the first house. Is Mark the connection? The new house must be rented from them.

Pradalova

"sing song diaries" are back. She is saying sorry for not being on Insta - erm she was? she had a lovely barre class today. Um right the rest of us have to start work early. She did lots of lovely things over the weekend and its been emotional (code for a nightmare) today with the boys going back to school. Whoever said she is talking to her cat and dog is spot on What is the point of these posts? I hate myself for watching them!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The pics look like she’s advertising one of those ‘Omaze’ houses. No mention of her boys and how excited they are. Bet they have been shipped off for the weekend.

• Haha

spotonlurker

Just seen the latest pics with the new car, a Defender 😂😂😂😂. She does not need this to drive to the local pub and to pick up bits and bobs from Bamford . What a cliche. Looks ridiculous. The boyfriend has gone all out hasn’t he.
What must this boyfriend think of this show off lady just bragging about her new life , again not care for safety now showing the number plate !

Squidink

Oh gosh, Sophie educating us on discovering the miracle of tailoring in Asian countries - Like she’s uncovered Tutunkhamen’s tomb. Crawl back under a rock Sophie, it’s embarrassing 🙈 how much you don’t know about the world

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s out ? Not at home cooking a tiny chicken that she feeds to six people.
She’s duller than dull isn’t she. I wonder if Mark is the male version of her.

ella1979

VIP Member
What surprises me is I’m yet to be in the same Pilates as Sophie . She must only do the class which is early early doors?? Although I tend to only do chloe (who I’m not drawn to as a person) Alex and cj classes . (Gutted cj is covering maternity !).

From the only brief encounter I’ve had with Sophie she seemed the type to be super pleasant if she thinks you have money but otherwise if she thinks you haven’t then pretty unfriendly . She had a Porsche when I saw her at daylesford

house10

Christ and now she is off on ANOTHER trip, all trips are funded by others , but she can’t get off Insta because she has no hard cash to pay £395 for lashes ( no I haven’t mistyped that) hair , etc . So she needs to keep promoting the brands to
“ upkeep” herself . It’s actually becoming embarrassing. And why after her “ very special anniversary dinner” was she driving herself home and her knight in shining armour didn’t send a car or rescue her at midnight with flat tyre all very strange .

• Wow