Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sGal

Chatty Member
She is a joke right?

She is actually a set up?

A parody?

Meetings...so busy...got to drive to 'town' as delayed on train yesterday....and actually finds time after leaving home at about 10am
..to drive to London and have a beauty treatment....

She has to stop...she is doing herself no favours at all.

She actually can't be using IG seriously????

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Squidink

I think I’ve worked out why she stumbles so much over her words - she is concentrating so hard at putting on her overdone posh accent, and trying to work in as many of her favourite buzzwords “super”, “cosy”, et al …

SFV

VIP Member
I'm here ! thanks for the thread.

However I did unfollow her as she is sooooo boring with nothing to say. I do check her insta out every now and then just to confirm I was right to unfollow her.

Her boyfriend looks nice though, he looks normal at least (Ascot photos)

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She was brasso skint when she lived in London. Constantly blagging free stays at her “friends” villas in SofF. To be fair the said friends are horrific nouveau social climbers. Bad as each other.

Her house in Barnes was the size of a shoebox. I think the grandparents on her exhusbands side pay the school fees.

Saying that though the girl has got to make a living & if it means doing stupid shit on the internet because she’s fucking stupid then so be it.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She would never say she regrets moving. The exaggeration of how busy she is , people have jobs that are busy but we don’t all speak about because it becomes dull, especially when she doesn’t share anything apart from how busy she says she is . She’s a bore. Back in London because she’s sooooo busy, you chose it Sophie. Her youngest sounds miserable poor lad, separated from his brother when they were used to being together all the time. She’s selfish. All the country air and free Bamford membership wouldn’t make me uproot my family for no particular reason, because apart from Mark there’s no reason for her to be there. She’s clutching at straws.

• Heart

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Do you think she knows how to cook anything other than a roast? Ffs that boyfriend must be sick to bastard death of eating her "lovely roast"
I don't think so. She's so bloody stupid - today she's promoting some overpriced collagen supplement which is perfect because it's the only one on the market that is 100% vegan - BUT YOU EAT A ROAST EVERY OTHER DAY SO WHY DO YOU CARE IF IT IS VEGAN OR NOT??

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Morning all I’m so busy, but I still have time for some #ads to keep the pennies rolling in. I also had time in my really busy day for a manicure, pedicure and to get my eyebrows dome. Must go I’m soooooo busy with client meetings. The end.

• Haha

house10

I would assume Mark is a fairly intelligent person, based on his job roles. What the hell is he doing with an airhead like her. Surely after a while it needs to be about more than looks and trips away.
I imagine she is very compliant & submissive. Just grateful to be in a relationship with someone who has money . He has probably dated woman who have made demands of him. Wanted more of his time etc . He just wants an easy life, and she is grateful for whatever crumbs he throws . Sad .

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s such a social climber, sucking up to successful people with money. Must have been introduced by the Bamford clan. I can’t see this living arrangement lasting very long. I will be surprised if she’s still there next year.

Pradalova

Shall we play Bamford bingo? how many times she can mention Bamford, post pictures/thank Carole Bamford?

• Haha

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I think she’s bored and fills her time with mindless nonsense tasks. Who gives a fig about lashes? I wonder if she has ever read a book / visited her mother or family / done some charity stuff?? She’s weak

SFV

VIP Member
So she is taking 3 months off to recover from her part time job, 😃 😃 I think she was very close to a nervous breakdown the last few months, it must have been a nightmare for her trying to fit in work in between all the beauty treatments, hair appointments, pilates, barre, etc. etc. Even with the filter she looks totally frazzled.

82fruitcake

Thailand looks very ropey, she still managed to get the hair oil weekly ad in & a screenshot of a FaceTime , so we know she hasn’t forgotten the kids… even though she will have been away three weekends in a row!
Did you see the lack of filter though on the FT call?
This is what she really looks like! Wonky teeth and droopy eyelids. (Like most normal 40+ women)

Attachments

• Wow

SFV

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way she is an interior designer, just look at the set up of this cupboard. :eek: :eek:

It's cluttered, with no scale. The cupboard is too small for 2 big lamps and the 2 rows of photos and then the row of candles, it's so wrong from an interior design perspective and utterly unappealing.

Attachments

• Haha

90sGal

Chatty Member
She epitomises that person that's oh so busy, always busy always must feel busy to feel worthy.

Just watching her IG from today...design centre said a fair few times...and how she will manage her projects and in London one day a week. I thought she sounded frazzled. And who exactly are these updates for? I mean yes it gives us fodder here...but who is interested. Its not as if she shares design tips or shows building a life. Her IG is her daily diary. Nothing major same daily stuff.

Also who on earth's that crazy busy on the one day they are in town that also has time for a hair appointment in their day. She is almost becoming a characature of London girls/Cuntry living. Except its champagne lifestyle on scraps of IG ads (that are not declared!)

And why does she have to think that hard about her words that she stumbles constantly...

She is painting this picture of busy and enjoying this flitting between London and the cUNtry for what? To sound busy and exciting... to me I would rather give it a miss!

90sGal

Chatty Member
One of my friends is a member of the Bamford club and as is with most private clubs, there is strictly no social media or photos. She is so budget. not the brightest spark.
Yes 100% Budget and not Bright...

I've said this before...its so damn tacky to be having your phone out all the time...food, smoothies, walking around...she doesn't have an influencer level of following to be doing this...old money doesn't flash the cash...old money whispers...

Surprised her other half entertains it.

All this posting is filling a gap I would say in her life...but that's for another post 🤣

house10

She must be taking the piss , doing another cosy roast chicken. Does no one say , WTF not again ….it’s so weird

• Heart

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Her life is just holiday after holiday, sandwiched between weekends at the Bamford Club (which let’s face it should be marked as #ad)

Her overly smiley, singsongy posts about how busy she’s been ‘dashing’ everywhere knock me sick. She wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 5