Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to stop highjacking Caroline's to discuss all things busy busy with paulos body bar, getting cosy in the country and 80s big hair!

Reactions: 4
I'm here ! thanks for the thread.

However I did unfollow her as she is sooooo boring with nothing to say. I do check her insta out every now and then just to confirm I was right to unfollow her.

Her boyfriend looks nice though, he looks normal at least (Ascot photos)

Reactions: 6
The singsong voice emphasising random WORDS! in sentences. I have just jumped on for a quick share. So busssyyyyyyyyyyyy! Is she paid for those shares? doesn't she ever say its a gift? she can't earn any money from that interior business as she's never working. never prioritising work.
Bamford family can't know what hit them that she is there all the time with them.

Reactions: 5
I dont get her...she is financially stable I assume...house and boys...she works...has a wealthy partner.

Why pop on a document walks with coco, lashes with camilla and daily body bar ? Why the cosmetics a la carte and that hair oil nonsense. Surely she doesn't need the small change from that?

She has an amazing london/country life which I know she acknowledges...but why cheapen it all with the 'Sophie10' code for 10% off?

And not enough eye rolls for busy busy. Busy IS NOT regular hair/lashes/shopping or and a dash to a client meeting....

She saw Caroline regularly but over the last 12 months or so noticeable lack of contact (maybe after that Ski trip where CS freeloader a stay) things cooled? And now she is besties with the Bamfords.

Maybe the new boyf said its CS or me...you choose....

I cant stop watching though 🤭

I think (or maybe CS announced it somewhere) that when Sophie divorced they were in financial dire straits, so I guess she had to find some income stream, it's no different to any current or ex-housewife etc, think of the Kardashians and some of the products they promote.

The interior design business doesn't look much like a business at all, her website is really sparse with 'projects' (i.e. two and one of them is CS old office space from years ago) and her interior design instagram is mainly reposts, rather than her own work. If her clothes designing is anything to go by, you can see she is definitely not a designer in any sense of the word. I think interior design is just a puff show piece rather than a real business earning her an income. If her interior design ideas are anything like her big puffy hairstyle, then it will be an 80's timewarp, can imagine its all chintzy and pelmets.

I don't know how many people I know who claim to be interior designers but rarely do any real projects, add a few cushions here and there, order some curtains and voila, supposedly an interior designer.

I think for a while she was hanging on to CS coat tails, but now that she has his new guy in her life, she seems to be able to move away from CS and Sergayo. I can't imagine anything worse than having to share a space, either a restaurant dinner table or a holiday with CS and the boyo, so I am guessing the new boyfriend is a normal person and couldn't tolerate them either.

The singsong voice, mainly talking rubbish, is what made me unfollow, it's intolerable from a grown woman, and how the boyfriend tolerates that vacuousness does put a bit of a question mark over him .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her at ascot with Demi Moore how was her dog allowed in with her I get she’s Demi Moore but no other dogs to be seen anywhere and website states only guide dogs

I think (or maybe CS announced it somewhere) that when Sophie divorced they were in financial dire straits, so I guess she had to find some income stream, it's no different to any current or ex-housewife etc, think of the Kardashians and some of the products they promote.

The interior design business doesn't look much like a business at all, her website is really sparse with 'projects' (i.e. two and one of them is CS old office space from years ago) and her interior design instagram is mainly reposts, rather than her own work. If her clothes designing is anything to go by, you can see she is definitely not a designer in any sense of the word. I think interior design is just a puff show piece rather than a real business earning her an income. If her interior design ideas are anything like her big puffy hairstyle, then it will be an 80's timewarp, can imagine its all chintzy and pelmets.

I don't know how many people I know who claim to be interior designers but rarely do any real projects, add a few cushions here and there, order some curtains and voila, supposedly an interior designer.

I think for a while she was hanging on to CS coat tails, but now that she has his new guy in her life, she seems to be able to move away from CS and Sergayo. I can't imagine anything worse than having to share a space, either a restaurant dinner table or a holiday with CS and the boyo, so I am guessing the new boyfriend is a normal person and couldn't tolerate them either.

The singsong voice, mainly talking rubbish, is what made me unfollow, it's intolerable from a grown woman, and how the boyfriend tolerates that vacuousness does put a bit of a question mark over him .
Yes I agree about question mark over boyf with her voice and the constant gram updates.

I cant imagine those with money would find the constant public IG updates and whipping out the phone to take pics of food classy. ..

Reactions: 3
I can’t with how she was pronouncing San Juan 🤣 I thought she was talking about a Chinese festival at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed that as well San Juan lol. i dont think she is that bright at all...neither is Caroline.

I unfollowed last year as it was holiday after holiday and the pretend business/ busy busy hectic. But I am back with her because she actually seems like a nice person. I may get sick of her again. It’s hard to figure out how she is making money but she must be from all her codes / AF . What is her connection to the Bamfords? Her Cotswold house is on their estate, is she renting or did she buy it? It’s as if she is promoting the Estate?

Someone has copied a comment from rattle and put it under one of her current posts in IG. Confused as to why someone would do that?

I unfollowed last year as it was holiday after holiday and the pretend business/ busy busy hectic. But I am back with her because she actually seems like a nice person. I may get sick of her again. It’s hard to figure out how she is making money but she must be from all her codes / AF . What is her connection to the Bamfords? Her Cotswold house is on their estate, is she renting or did she buy it? It’s as if she is promoting the Estate?
She said she has rented it for a year. I guess the boyfriend has rented it. Maybe he is friends with the Bamford family?

God, watching her sitting there, fluttering her fan…..give me a break . Tomorrow it will be “ SUCH a lovely weekend but now I am a busier than a one armed juggler, as we are off to rest and recuperate in Thailand “. The boys will be farmed off, she will show us that f*cking hair oil & then pack all her new freebie clothes. Give us strength .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooohh finally a thread for Sophie! I unfollowed last year as it was all so tedious and repetitive but I may follow again now that she’s finally revealed the mystery boyfriend.

I'm curious, what comment, I looked but can't find it.
It was one I had read and seemed familiar and I looked and saw that it was on the Caroline thread before this one was made .

The person had posted here about her Cosy times in the country, how her millionaire boyfriend had changed her, so busy busy and how she needs to have a relaxing weekend in Marbella before she jets off to Thailand.

It's been deleted on IG now. The poster on IG had said something like why are people being horrible and saying things about Sophie and then copied the comment from Tattle.

Couldnt work out why someone would do that? Either trying to stir things or try to out someone from here?

Either way I thought it odd.

It's been deleted now.

I’m very happy to see this thread. I have mixed feelings about her, she seems very sweet but my goodness she lives a charmed life. Agree with the busy busy comments, she doesn’t know what busy is. She has time for a daily workout, more monthly beauty treatments than most people have over the course of the year. The thing that winds me up the most is the constant freebies and advertising brands , like cosmetics a la carte, with an affiliate link but no disclosure that she earns off the back of it.
Seems like it’s all change for the boys moving to new schools in September, do we think she’s moving in with her boyfriend (?) She def loves the high life. The current trip to Thailand is PR gift we she has tagged for a change. Yes, she seems like a sweet lady but my goodness she lives the life of riley whilst gushing about being super busy and taking any freebie sent her way. #grabby

I think Sophie is from a very upper class background. I doubt she ever really had a career/proper job and was probably a Party/ It girl back in the day. I can imagine her on Made in Chelsea if it was around 25 years ago. She will be on holidays now for the rest of the summer. She definitely lives a charmed life but comes across so much better that her ex SIL.

When she was first on Ladies of London, she was exactly like her ex SIL. Really obnoxious and arrogant. The so-called Stanbury Sisters were major mean girls, and you could see that most of the other women were very intimated by, and wary of them, together.

Which was actually very entertaining to watch in a ‘God, I cannot believe how awful these people are!’ kind of way. Weirdly, I actually prefer that Sophie to the version we see now.

I find it so hard to reconcile the person she was on the show, with the simpering, whispering, sickly sweet Stepford wife we see today.

Pretty sure that as soon as the new man puts a ring on her finger, she’ll revert to her true self again.