Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Is it just me or do people who constantly waste their breath saying how busy they give off bad time management vibes?
I worked with one and I used to think if she spent a bit less time telling us how busy she was and more time actually doing some work, maybe she wouldn’t be so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

90sGal

Chatty Member
Is she in her own at the spa?

She is a sort of pound shop sloane ranger...the fact she has to think about her words to use says to me her posh tones are not natural.

If you have money, and I'm talking old money, surely someone constantly taking pics for the gram is highly distasteful? I mean yapping around the Bamfords with chubby coco and the 80s hair and phone taking pictures of smoothies isn't classy...

Loved the description of her up thread, do you know her?

Libbub

VIP Member
That tablescaping is woeful. Is that really the best she could do? Interior designer my arse.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
She is literally rinse and repeat every single day. Hectic morning. Time for a lovely pilates class. Super busy but productive day and a yummy supper or pub lunch. Add in the rocking back and forward whist tugging at whatever over priced knitwear that is SUPER COSY and that's her day done. 🙄

• Haha

house10

Her behaviour has changed beyond recognition since this relationship started . She has decided to future proof her life and put Mark ahead of children , elderly parents , pets . She was just a middle class girl from Weybridge and she dreamt of a life moving in wealthier circles . That dream remains and it will be at the peril of everything and everybody else . It’s not how she expected it to be , she is torn, but ultimately the money wins . When he smells the desperation….

Pradalova

I can' tbelieve they have a puppy. When she said please dont judge me. You could see her filming it in the mirror behind her. So she stands in front of a light. I mean, so much effort to her dear diary updates. Sorry but i find it distasteful like is it even two weeks after Coco has passed away?

Gemsquash22

There is no way that Sophie is employed full time or has any kind of substantial role. Not when on a Tuesday she is doing her exercise class then goes shopping posting what sh eis trying on. If you have a full on job, you just cant do that. It would be impossible. there is nothing wrong with that but its all smoke and mirrors. She probably dabbled in it when married and goes on site visits, takes measurements, feedback, blah. There is zero evidence, she never posts anything that she has or is designing. It does not add up. all smoke and mirrors. Its ok Sophie just be yourself!
Totally agree, don’t think she’s ever shown a finished project! She’s probably on standby to go and do measurements etc and has to do orders for the actual real interior designers who are working. There’s another interior designer I follow and she’s constantly working - she’s never home!! Sophie is not an interior designer by any means!

SFV

VIP Member
Sophie is clearly struggling with it, she looks absolutely stressed to the hilt, I really do sympathise with her. However, the poor kid is still being passed around from pillar to post, sent off on the coach to his dad's for the weekend, he needs consistency until he gets settled, He must really feel that he belongs nowhere, it was such a bad move to make all those changes at the same time and then throwing boarding school into the mix.

• Sad

SFV

VIP Member
I just knew it would be awful, when she said the 2 bedside tables were to match a 4 4 poster bed. the scale is totally wrong, the bedside tables are too small compared to the massive bed, athe two skinny lampsand everything is completely out of proportion. She has no clue.

• Heart

JulesWake

VIP Member
I've never warmed to Juliet, don't know why. She seems annoying. A bit too far up her own arse. Why does everything have to be filmed & shown to the public? Feels disingenuous. Would they be authentic friends if they couldn't post to IG. Is Marissa still friends with any of the cast?

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think she looks pissed off to be back in London, she’d rather be waiting for the postman to see what has been gifted to her and telling us all how busy she is. She’s busy. Really busy. Busier than any of us could ever be. She was banking on Finn boarding but he’s not settled enough to be doing that. I wonder if Mark helps out with the odd school run, although he doesn’t seem to be around much.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
So what I’m hearing is, she’s serving up a school dinner for Christmas!? 😂😂😂 no wonder Mark has buggered off with his daughters with crazy Sophie spiralling around the house

Bub23

Leo Bamford is godmother to Sophie’s youngest boy.
SS previously worked in the private members club Annabel’s. I’ve read that it was CS who introduced Sophie to her brother. I think the connection with the Bamfords is more likely to be from the Stanbury family which SS married into. Wonder if she had a vision board way back then!

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Is she getting some kind of discount at the hotel? She is really trying to sell it to us. She seems very happy to be in London rushing around to all her appointments, or as Sophie calls them work meetings!!!Her hair alone would have taken at least two hours.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Everything is an ad. Is she that hard up for money that she has to do it all the time. It’s so off putting. I’m not a fan of accounts that are constantly grifting for pennies

Pradalova

Its so busy and productive that she can't remember the day of the week! imagine being THAT busy and THAT productive! she's truly inspirational.

• Haha