Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Why? She’s a dog person and losing a dog leaves a huge hole, it doesn’t mean she didn’t care about Coco, she just wants a dog in her life.
Our last puppy was bought 2 days after losing our elderly dog. My dad had died the same week and I was bereft, had no reason to get up and we agreed the house without a dog just felt wrong, so we found him and brought him home and he helped us through our grief so much.
---

I think Coco was quite a difficult puppy/adolescent, I remember her saying she despaired of ever training her.
My dog's death paralysed me. Grief I've never experienced. She was by my side for almost 13 years. The way she died was horrendous & still haunts me. I was unable to eat for a long time, could not concentrate, pretty much non functional. I got a puppy about a month later because the house was eerily quiet which further exasperated my grief. My puppy would never replace my beloved dog, although having another animal to care for, (or at least for me) was a welcomed distraction from the depressed state I was in. I don't think it's ever too late or too soon to get another animal to love on & be loved. It's so individual. jmho

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She has no idea what’s going on and is unable to state a political opinion to save her life. She is mind numbing
But she’s had such a gorgeous day, a gorgeous dog walk and is now going for a gorgeous pub lunch. Everything this weekend has been gorgeous and she hasn’t had to look after her gorgeous boys. Don’t forget the gorgeous antiques .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Oh theyve lost Coco, that’s so very sad. She’s always been a great dog mummy and did take good care of her.

• Sad

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I feel her pain, she loved that doggie and I would be devastated if anything happened to mine . They are with you though all the tough times and I am sure Sophie had plenty of them. That is why I followed her , she seemed genuine and was trying to find her way after her divorce.

• Heart

mdaadm

Something is very off with her since moving to the country. Always frazzled, behind on “work”, her skillful decorating of the country pile has amounted to one planted pot on the middle of a wooden table… she seems worried and stressed all the time and yet feels the need to “pop on” and update her followers on… what exactly? Sophie, dear, take a social media break. Get your kids settled and yourself settled, nobody needs these fakey-fake singsong updates on absolutely nothing. Moving is hard. Blending families is hard. Sending kids away to boarding school is hard especially when it’s a rough transition. Her current wobbly energy is sad to watch and makes me want to pull her aside and tell her to go tend to her family and forget about social media for a while.

Reactions: 9

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
So she’s out there with a bunch of shady people.

The old boy is Giles Mackay, his ex is an anorexic Russian called Khristina Siberia who he had 2 kids with (conceived while he was married - had a 7 year affair). She turned up at his house & told his wife 😀. The house is most probably his - beautiful pad in the South of France with a heli pad.

Big coke head & he has horrid flash parties with nobodies at his London house. Before this gang came along he was nice low key chap, normal SW London Dad but I’m talking pre-Instagram. He’s bad news now - one to avoid.

My point is she moves in circles where she can get trips/stuff. She’s shallow - she wouldn’t be with folk who could offer her nothing. To be fair that’s the majority of London women now - it’s a business.

SFV

VIP Member
and even though the poor kid didn't get on the bus to London as planned, she still went out with 'lovely' friends, most parents would cancel their social plans to support their kid going through such a hard time.

• Heart

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I think she has big problems with her son and school. Its just not happening for him.
I think I agree and what's sad if this is the case, is that she feels the need to pop on and apologise for her absence or letting us know she's missed her morning pilates.

I think she'd get so much more respect if she ditched insta and concentrated on what's important ie getting her son settled.

If that was me nothing is more important than the happiness of my child and no amount of skiing trips, capes or cosy pub suppers would convince me otherwise. She needs to prioritise her family rather than showing off to strangers on an app

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

snarksnark

Chatty Member
What a surprise - the Chelsea Townhouse was a gifted stay. Not a single story was labelled as an ad though.

• Angry
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
“Mondays don’t get much worse than this”…..

Ok maybe try being in one of the war zones the world currently has!.

A well to do (on whoever’s money ) woman who doesn’t need to go to work , who’s only hobby is Pilates moaning she has to be a mum to her own child … isn’t this the risk we take when having children plus when basing them so far away .
---
Normally they do (they had a whole med centre where I went to boarding school), so quite odd if they don’t have at least a nurse
Interesting . Makes sense .

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Unfollow. Her page in public. Also last week she confirmed it was Oxfordshire she lived in...the day after it was asked on Tattle. Sophie whilst u read this...boarding school for kida who hate it=lifelong damage. Lived experience. Grow up. Slow down. Take your kid to what school he wants to go to.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
More smoke and mirrors to keep everyone following when actually she’s as boring as they come. The comment about London not being safe was a bit extreme, she lived in bloody Barnes it was hardly the ghetto. I got the impression they were both boarding at different schools.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Guys her stories today says she doesnt have enough self care...so an energy healer lady told her. Hand on heart I dont know anyone as vain as her that does that many work outs (in the poshest of venues) and beauty appts as she has....she needs a reality check.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s hosting everyone for Christmas isn’t she (?) I hope she buys enough food and not just one skinny chicken and half a roast potato each guest.

• Haha