Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s pathetic. “I know loads of your ‘men’ are liking my pics and I’m soOoOoOo sorry they think I’m hotter than you. Hey boys, wank over my pics but don’t like them in case your gf gets jealous of me’.

is what she’s actually said in her deluded thought process where she thinks everyone’s husband is obsessed with her and she’s the reason people break up??
Everything she does is for the male gaze. The fact is the men just probably aren’t arsed.

Reactions: 18
The photos of her in the sea are edited to make her bum curve out more

also, I might sound insane but is it possible she’s there with Hayden or Jimmy? Because I get the timed selfies in the villa, but who’s taking her photo in the sea??

and there were two meals on the table last night?
I think you’re right about her editing her bum.
That’s her bum normally. God knows why she would post that anyway.

IMG_9752.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes. Been back a matter of hours and here comes the rant about what she dislikes about Bali.
Has she ever done anything or been anywhere and not found something to moan about or what she dislikes?!

Reactions: 11
I have never known anyone as lazy as Sophie, ‘half the laundry’ whilst her suitcase is in the middle of her floor in the background and she is lying in bed. For any normal person with a full time job or family responsibilities I’d understand, but she literally does nothing. She doesn’t even clean her own apartment when it’s just her. I hope her cleaner is paid well to clean her grime.

Reactions: 5
I wish she would do a regular podcast with Gemma again, maybe some volunteering at a clothes bank or arranging a charity shop window once a month for free.

She complains too much about seemingly living the life of the idle rich amd I don't think she is that well off! Hope she isn't doing OF to sub her life. I don't think her self esteem would do well.

Reactions: 3
She really needs to grow up.

I bet the next post will be about all the catcalling she received while her hole was on display…
Just thought exactly this… Awaiting her traumatised post about how her streaky drumsticks brought London to a standstill 😂😂
---
Oh by the way Soph is a big F1 fan incase you didn’t notice 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5