Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FULL bleeping face of makeup for the spa. My pores would be screaming. Sheā€™s so insecure, thatā€™s why she makes this bullshit up. I know men have audacity but doing tit like that could get you kicked out of a spa, sheā€™s a fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her lip fillers are migrating. Itā€™s being to look like half her mouth is paralysed. Like sheā€™s had a stroke.

Reactions: 2
Solid advice there Sophie.
So in short, dating hasnā€™t really worked out for Sophie, so her advice would be just donā€™t bother, because she ā€˜cbaā€™.
She really is something else!
Also, if I were after dating advice Iā€™m not sure Sophie is the person Iā€™m asking. Someone that seems to split up from their boyfriend and unfollow eachother after the slightest inconvenience, then book a trip to Bali to discover themselves again, whilst sat getting pampered all day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_4964.png

100% She is asking all the questions to herself. Abercrombie has a deal on LTk, so she earns more commission when someone buys something from them atm. What are the chances someone asks her about that brand on the day of the deal?

Reactions: 8
Solid advice there Sophie.
So in short, dating hasnā€™t really worked out for Sophie, so her advice would be just donā€™t bother, because she ā€˜cbaā€™.
She really is something else!
Also, if I were after dating advice Iā€™m not sure Sophie is the person Iā€™m asking. Someone that seems to split up from their boyfriend and unfollow eachother after the slightest inconvenience, then book a trip to Bali to discover themselves again, whilst sat getting pampered all day.
Best thing she could do imo. Focus on herself and friends, get some vlogs up and podcasts regularly. Do style videos etc. Review her cosmetic surgeries and treatments in detail as I'd definitely watch that. Do a uk holiday that's dog friendly etc.

Reactions: 2
IMG_9893.png
Iā€™m sure she said the same thing when she broke up with Jimmy (about having her spark back). Why does she stay in these relationships when they make her lose her ā€œsparkā€?!
Sheā€™s probably just chatting tit.

I think focusing on herself is about the last thing she needs to be told to do tbh. She has literally nothing going on in her life except buying clothes and cosmetics for herself, recording and watching and editing footage and photos of herself, and developing complexes for which she decides the solution is spending tens of thousands of pounds surgically altering herself.

I know she can be annoying but it is genuinely depressing to watch a personable, pretty young woman opt out of a family and/or any kind of useful professional contribution to the world out of what, if weā€™re being honest, is just laziness and vanity and a social media addiction, using a mishmash of clumsy pseudofeminist bossbabe terminology to justify having the consumption habits of a 17th century sultan. If you stare into the mirror long enough youā€™ll start seeing the abyss staring back.

Reactions: 15
The red twin set she had on earlier looked great - she said the fit wasnā€™t ā€œrightā€ and I think she meant not tight enough??

same for the dress she had on in her stories. Looked great but she wants it shorter??

Reactions: 4
Will someone just buy the bloody black chair from her. She should keep it and use it when she fake tans and not make the rest of her sofa manky like she has done in the past and then blame the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The red twin set she had on earlier looked great - she said the fit wasnā€™t ā€œrightā€ and I think she meant not tight enough??

same for the dress she had on in her stories. Looked great but she wants it shorter??
How she has the brass neck to set foot inside Reformation Iā€™ll never know!! During the BLM controversy she was calling everyone to boycot them!! Making a big deal about getting rid of all her Ref items as there were accusations of racism. She was massively calling them out and suddenly when it dies down and she thinks people have forgoten sheā€™s wearing and promoting their stuff again.
Shes as fake as most of her face, body and tan. Of course she wants to be told to size down. That ego šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø