Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face and lips look really misshapen. I hope she calms down with the procedures. Regarding her sudden F1 obsession try talking to her about 90s F1😂 when the Sennas or Prosts are mentioned she goes crickets 😂😂😂 odd for such a McLaren girly

Reactions: 3
Breakup confirmed via TikTok. Basically she said she’s recently gone through a breakup, but she’s not going to Bali to find herself as most others tend to.
Maybe that’s what all the bikini photos are for (that is mostly a joke, but also kind of true)

Reactions: 7
I hope she's there with Gemma or a female friend tbh

She probably has influencer people she knows out there from events / networking etc they all seem to swarm to Bali like 21st century colonisers, mooching of the hard work of the Balinese people, living in large villas with pools, cleaners, constant nights out, all meals out or delivered, constant beauty treatments right down to the I.V rehydration drips, leaving a trail of destruction in and a sea of plastic waste behind them

Perhaps she'll hook up with a biohacking bum out there who claims to be an entrepreneur and or life coach that will get heavily involved in new circle society and ruin it before it even gets off the ground.

Reactions: 6
There is no way looking at this picture she is an XS. I just don’t understand why she can’t embrace her size. She’s what a M a size 10. Does she not realise how tiny a size XS is. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not knocking her. I was an XS size 6 and it was too small couldn’t fill anything out 😂😂
Why is she worried about bikini ties adding volume to her hips when she’s an XS?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right!
Also more volume on the hips would actually look better. She would look less square 😂
I’m telling you as an extra small you wouldn’t need any cosmetic procedures on your body to sculpt it. 🫣 she’s going to give women ED who look at her thinking thats what an XS is. Thinking I’m that size why am I not getting into XS. So irresponsible 😢

There is no way looking at this picture she is an XS. I just don’t understand why she can’t embrace her size. She’s what a M a size 10. Does she not realise how tiny a size XS is. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not knocking her. I was an XS size 6 and it was too small couldn’t fill anything out 😂😂
I have a pair of Abercrombie jeans that she has in the same size she says she ‘sized down to’. I’m on the curvier side of a 10 nowadays. Definitely a S or M depending on how I want the fit, even when I was more 8-10 I was never an XS due to boobs and hips.. I wish she’d give up this farce. She’s the only one who cares about the label in her clothes and we only care because she’s talking nonsense. 🥱

The reality of being an XS Size 6 for me was getting called into my managers office asking if I had an ED, blokes screaming “eat“ out of the their car window at me( maybe that’s why men constantly shout at her out their windows 🤗) and a really sunken face. And I was naturally just really skinny.
You are talking about 8 8.5 stone. We all know she’s not that size. Neither am I now. She had a skirt once in a S. I got that size thinking we are about the same size. A M barely went near me. I needed an XL in the dress 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Btw, I was being tongue in cheek when I called her a size XS.
I should hope so, she's an extra, extra small you know!

Whatever she had done to her abdominal area, it looks weird. It was better when it was a soft natural, human abdomen. If she was an athlete and solid muscle, lean everywhere else it wouldn't look odd, it wouldn't be out of place however her arms, legs etc show it's not natural. We know her breasts are implants but they fit her frame and aside from how high up they are (for their weight) they suit her (imo)

IMG_1688.png

Proceeds to judge people and call them fuckboys etc etc then claim that there is a “judgy energy” 🥴 this whole thread did my nut in.

So much passive aggressiveness saying “well don’t come for me if you prefer Canguu” or “I tell people to go to Ulu but people just ignore me anyway lol” or “I stay in Ulu but you don’t have to lol” like what is this?!

Also to call herself a “travel focused creator” when the only place she goes is Bali.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She just makes it sound like the whole of Bali is full of.chavvy people from the UK. I won't be visiting!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2852831
Proceeds to judge people and call them fuckboys etc etc then claim that there is a “judgy energy” 🥴 this whole thread did my nut in.

So much passive aggressiveness saying “well don’t come for me if you prefer Canguu” or “I tell people to go to Ulu but people just ignore me anyway lol” or “I stay in Ulu but you don’t have to lol” like what is this?!

Also to call herself a “travel focused creator” when the only place she goes is Bali.
She’s just so insecure it’s painful. If she just focussed on herself and not judging everyone else she probably wouldn’t notice anyone looking at her, which let’s face it, they probably aren’t.

Reactions: 10
She always writes these 3000 word stories and think she's really 'done' something with them - big 'give us nothing sis' energy.

Reactions: 9
She always writes these 3000 word stories and think she's really 'done' something with them - big 'give us nothing sis' energy.
Wonder how many people actually read them because I basically skip them unless they’re posted here 🤣

She really needs to stop trying to make Bali a personality trait. Come back when you’re doing something more adventurous than massages & brunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such an empty vessel. Talking about chavs? Oh the irony? She has zero self awareness. My hair this, you can tell I’m ovulating I look great. Maybe people are looking her up and down because she wears her clothing two sizes two small. Her writing style is dreadful. Like er I saw this. I mean she’s a creator and she can’t string a sentence together that doesn’t sound like a 15 year old high school student.
---
Wonder how many people actually read them because I basically skip them unless they’re posted here 🤣

She really needs to stop trying to make Bali a personality trait. Come back when you’re doing something more adventurous than massages & brunches.
More like a personality disorder 😂
---
She just makes it sound like the whole of Bali is full of.chavvy people from the UK. I won't be visiting!
Well she’s there so….. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Saying someone looks like they’re from Manchester as a negative thing… I imagine quite a few of her followers are from Manchester and won’t like that 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
At least they don’t look like they are from the school of Jocelyn Widenstein. Her profile in that picture makes her head look tiny in comparison with her body. XS body so exactly how small is her head??
Her holiday must be very dull the amount of extension videos thats she’s posting 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Saying someone looks like they’re from Manchester as a negative thing… I imagine quite a few of her followers are from Manchester and won’t like that 😂
What exactly did she say?!
I can’t see it!

IMG_9642.png

“There are a lot of those dude bros” 🤣 lol what.
Did she actually say she has continually got hotter 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5