Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Honestly it’s pathetic. “I know loads of your ‘men’ are liking my pics and I’m soOoOoOo sorry they think I’m hotter than you. Hey boys, wank over my pics but don’t like them in case your gf gets jealous of me’.

is what she’s actually said in her deluded thought process where she thinks everyone’s husband is obsessed with her and she’s the reason people break up??
Everything she does is for the male gaze. The fact is the men just probably aren’t arsed.

Reactions: 18

ophelia1990

VIP Member
FULL fucking face of makeup for the spa. My pores would be screaming. She’s so insecure, that’s why she makes this bullshit up. I know men have audacity but doing shit like that could get you kicked out of a spa, she’s a fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_1688.png

Proceeds to judge people and call them fuckboys etc etc then claim that there is a “judgy energy” 🥴 this whole thread did my nut in.

So much passive aggressiveness saying “well don’t come for me if you prefer Canguu” or “I tell people to go to Ulu but people just ignore me anyway lol” or “I stay in Ulu but you don’t have to lol” like what is this?!

Also to call herself a “travel focused creator” when the only place she goes is Bali.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That amount of pics of herself is insane!? Cannot understand why she’s get a 20 hour flight just to take pics of herself in her room and go to western restaurants. Why Bali, when she doesn’t actually see any of Bali?

Reactions: 16

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Is this bitch really in Bali on her own taking 600 photos of herself and writing these deluded captions about peoples ‘man’ fancying her?!

Honestly that’s pathetic. Enjoy your holiday or stay at home and write all this bullshit from your bedroom. Sad sad woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

éman

I think focusing on herself is about the last thing she needs to be told to do tbh. She has literally nothing going on in her life except buying clothes and cosmetics for herself, recording and watching and editing footage and photos of herself, and developing complexes for which she decides the solution is spending tens of thousands of pounds surgically altering herself.

I know she can be annoying but it is genuinely depressing to watch a personable, pretty young woman opt out of a family and/or any kind of useful professional contribution to the world out of what, if we’re being honest, is just laziness and vanity and a social media addiction, using a mishmash of clumsy pseudofeminist bossbabe terminology to justify having the consumption habits of a 17th century sultan. If you stare into the mirror long enough you’ll start seeing the abyss staring back.

Reactions: 15

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She always writes these 3000 word stories and think she's really 'done' something with them - big 'give us nothing sis' energy.
Wonder how many people actually read them because I basically skip them unless they’re posted here 🤣

She really needs to stop trying to make Bali a personality trait. Come back when you’re doing something more adventurous than massages & brunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I think I’ve probably said it before but despite saying she’s overwhelmed, she’s got too much time on her hands.

I try not to be dismissive of influencers’ work because I do genuinely believe that it’s work if you do it well. It’ll never be as gruelling as other jobs, but also my job isn’t as hard as nursing or something - doesn’t mean it’s not hard. That said, I think if Sophie had more to do she wouldn’t spend so long messing around with her hair or navel gazing.

And I don’t think that everyone should be so busy that they don’t have time to self reflect or do nice things for themselves but Jesus Christ, sometimes you’d be forgiven for thinking that getting her hair done is the main thing going on in her life.

mineminemine

It’s genuinely sad how much her whole life revolves around how she looks. You’re not bringing anything good to the world by walking around taking posed photos of yourself. Especially when you have had so much work done to make yourself look a specific way.

she’s spoken a lot about influencers get shit on because it’s a female dominated world. Her content brings nothing to world. If she went and got a job in Tesco the world would keep on moving.

the sudden love for Taylor and F1 drives me mad. It’s like someone else said she can’t just enjoy F1 she has to be the biggest fan. She became a fan at the same time a lot of other people became fans. Shes not unique and she’s not special.

GBPackersFan91

So many of her posts and stories are just pure waffle. Like, can you imagine what a nightmare she is to be around, and especially to be in a relationship with?! I was never a fan of ‘Hayds’ just because he just seemed like an ick, but maybe need to give him more credit for being with her. Although they always seemed so well suited as they seemed similar. Always judging people etc

Reactions: 12
You have got to pity her. It’s a really sad life. She on holiday- alone, obsessively looking at hair extensions all day, doing patchy fake tans, judging people probably having fun, happy in themselves whilst taking thousands of pictures of herself. All whilst thinking men on instagram are thirsting over her and women are jealous of her.
And that’s while she is away where she should be out having fun. Exactly how much is she obsessing at home everyday? It’s no life. She is the JLO of Instagram Low Quality Content Creation

Reactions: 12

ophelia1990

VIP Member
The F1 thing is so forced. Just enjoy it. She can’t just say she likes it she has to be the BIGGEST F1 fan. I swear it’s because she’s such a pick me. She hasn’t chosen it because she genuinely likes it, she’s chosen to make it her entire personality because of men.

Reactions: 11

GBPackersFan91

Here she goes. Been back a matter of hours and here comes the rant about what she dislikes about Bali.
Has she ever done anything or been anywhere and not found something to moan about or what she dislikes?!

Reactions: 11