Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also weird small forehead is exacerbated by the long hair. The short definitely looked better!

Reactions: 3
She looks like someone who hasn’t showered for MONTHS. I wouldn’t want to touch or hug her. She looks like she smells

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her nearly two years ago, I was feeling too sad for her dog when she was bleeping off on a whim for months on end. Found this thread and went back over for a look. She looks like a completely different person now 🥴😮. Seriously. Where will it end. She will never ever stop.

Reactions: 4
I have never ever in my life come across someone who loves themself as much as this one.
It’s funny you say that as she really strikes me as painfully insecure 😞 I think a lot of her posts are over compensating. All the constant aesthetic procedures surgeries and constantly talking about and altering of her appearance. Girl is truly lost in the sauce and forgotten what’s important and I think she channels all her money/energy into her appearance and doesn’t see you can grow as a person in other ways. I know she probably doesn’t share everything but she appears to lead an incredibly superficial life and I truly hope there’s more to her than how she presents herself.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny you say that as she really strikes me as painfully insecure 😞 I think a lot of her posts are over compensating. All the constant aesthetic procedures surgeries and constantly talking about and altering of her appearance. Girl is truly lost in the sauce and forgotten what’s important and I think she channels all her money/energy into her appearance and doesn’t see you can grow as a person in other ways. I know she probably doesn’t share everything but she appears to lead an incredibly superficial life and I truly hope there’s more to her than how she presents herself.
Yeah I feel sorry for her. She seems to have nothing going on in her life except her physical appearance and posting on social media. I remember watching a documentary (years ago, pre instagram) about people with severe body dysmorphia and she reminds me of them. She needs a friend or loved one to step in and stop this obsession because it’s gone from vanity into mental illness.

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve probably said it before but despite saying she’s overwhelmed, she’s got too much time on her hands.

I try not to be dismissive of influencers’ work because I do genuinely believe that it’s work if you do it well. It’ll never be as gruelling as other jobs, but also my job isn’t as hard as nursing or something - doesn’t mean it’s not hard. That said, I think if Sophie had more to do she wouldn’t spend so long messing around with her hair or navel gazing.

And I don’t think that everyone should be so busy that they don’t have time to self reflect or do nice things for themselves but Jesus Christ, sometimes you’d be forgiven for thinking that getting her hair done is the main thing going on in her life.

Reactions: 13
In one of Sophie’s Q&A story responses she was asked if she has ever been a rebound girl. Her response was not knowingly, and that she would rather/want to be someone’s dream girl and wouldn’t settle for less.
Well Sophie, I see that has worked out well. From what we’ve seen she’d be more of a nightmare than a dream! Imagine how much you’d have to feed her ego every day just to keep her happy. That’s why I thought her and ‘Hayds’ would work so well and last, as they seem so similar in that respect, constantly blowing smoke up eschother. I imagine them sharing clothes and having photo shoots in the street, things like that.

Oh lol she’s been chatted up/cat called on the street again 🙄

I swear she is the only woman I know in London this happens to

• Heart
Oh lol she’s been chatted up/cat called on the street again 🙄

I swear she is the only woman I know in London this happens to
She definitely see’s it as a way of bragging and it makes her feel better about herself, and I suppose makes all the money spent on surgeries and enhancements seem worth it.

Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t drink she drinks most nights no wonder she doesn’t have any motivation

Reactions: 2
A very positive person apparently. Positive is one of the last words I would use to describe Sophie if I’m honest! Like literally everything she posts is a negative spin on things?! Aside from when she tries to convince everyone what a huge F1 fan she is and that she’s having the best time watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10