Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of her posts and stories are just pure waffle. Like, can you imagine what a nightmare she is to be around, and especially to be in a relationship with?! I was never a fan of ‘Hayds’ just because he just seemed like an ick, but maybe need to give him more credit for being with her. Although they always seemed so well suited as they seemed similar. Always judging people etc

Reactions: 12
That amount of pics of herself is insane!? Cannot understand why she’s get a 20 hour flight just to take pics of herself in her room and go to western restaurants. Why Bali, when she doesn’t actually see any of Bali?

Reactions: 16
That amount of pics of herself is insane!? Cannot understand why she’s get a 20 hour flight just to take pics of herself in her room and go to western restaurants. Why Bali, when she doesn’t actually see any of Bali?
Her money stretches a lot further in Bali and there is a huge nomad / digital influencer community colonising the island.

Lots of guys to flirt (with who look like they're from Manchester apparently) but alsp a lot of podcast bros masking as spiritual life coaches.

Bali is not the same now :cry::cry:

Reactions: 4
She’s an attractive and pretty girl, but it’s like she’s on a mission to seem the opposite.

Like the stories with those white trousers hanging halfway down her arse - pulling them up would look so much better

Reactions: 2
She just can’t stop. She’s having too much work done she doesn’t need. It’s sad. She won’t ever be happy.
Shes very pick me. She‘d look so much better if she was less is more.

Everything she posts is all because she’s insecure and doesn’t know who she is. She seems an intelligent girl and she’s not a bad person she’s just too insecure for this influencer life. She would be better off behind the scenes x

Is this witch really in Bali on her own taking 600 photos of herself and writing these deluded captions about peoples ‘man’ fancying her?!

Honestly that’s pathetic. Enjoy your holiday or stay at home and write all this bullshit from your bedroom. Sad sad woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You have got to pity her. It’s a really sad life. She on holiday- alone, obsessively looking at hair extensions all day, doing patchy fake tans, judging people probably having fun, happy in themselves whilst taking thousands of pictures of herself. All whilst thinking men on instagram are thirsting over her and women are jealous of her.
And that’s while she is away where she should be out having fun. Exactly how much is she obsessing at home everyday? It’s no life. She is the JLO of Instagram Low Quality Content Creation

Reactions: 12
That caption - the way she tries to pretend she’s a girls girls when she’s clearly threatened.

Also, the way she has had plastic surgery to make herself look the way filters did is so sad.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she posted recently that a man on tiktok had sent her a message telling her he would no longer like or posts or he had to unfollow her (or something like that) because his gf didn’t like it?

I’m not sure how true her story was.
Anyone else see it?

Reactions: 3
She really thinks she’s doing something by talking about guys in relationships who like girls selfies, as if it’s a national taboo.

I think she’s got a real insecurity about being seen as dumb due to how she earns money.

No judgement on her for going away alone, I’m planning a trip by myself later in the year, but she never does anything interesting on them? It’s all about the lewks and the weird self shoots

Reactions: 6
How is she not cringing herself inside out posting this. And the yas queen commenters 🙈 Still look at me and think I'm hot though boys just don't let your gf find out tee hee ☺
1000015963.png

---
Have to chuckle at Anna Hart, bestie of Carrie Johnson liking it too ,🤣

Reactions: 5