Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The F1 thing is so forced. Just enjoy it. She can’t just say she likes it she has to be the BIGGEST F1 fan. I swear it’s because she’s such a pick me. She hasn’t chosen it because she genuinely likes it, she’s chosen to make it her entire personality because of men.

Reactions: 14
IMG_0200.png

Satin… like this red monstrosity?

🙄🙄🙄🙄

IMG_0202.png
IMG_0201.png

Respectfully, Sophie, you chose those size implants and it’s never stopped you from going braless or wearing revealing tops that emphasise them before. So, what’s the problem with cowl necks.

She must give herself whiplash from the constant and fro-ing on her views.

Reactions: 8
It’s genuinely sad how much her whole life revolves around how she looks. You’re not bringing anything good to the world by walking around taking posed photos of yourself. Especially when you have had so much work done to make yourself look a specific way.

she’s spoken a lot about influencers get tit on because it’s a female dominated world. Her content brings nothing to world. If she went and got a job in Tesco the world would keep on moving.

the sudden love for Taylor and F1 drives me mad. It’s like someone else said she can’t just enjoy F1 she has to be the biggest fan. She became a fan at the same time a lot of other people became fans. Shes not unique and she’s not special.

Reactions: 16
That Dior bag is so trendy and tacky. If I were spending £3.6k on a bag I’d want something classy and timeless. Alas, this is Sophie.

2 mins in Paris and she’s already talking about how many men have catcalled her. Can probably see her arse that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bye bye Hayds, no more sharing trousers ☹ at least the dog will be left in peace (for the most part)
Screenshot_20221126-001014_Instagram.jpg

Maybe he and Jhimmay will become friends ?
---
It’s genuinely sad how much her whole life revolves around how she looks. You’re not bringing anything good to the world by walking around taking posed photos of yourself. Especially when you have had so much work done to make yourself look a specific way.

she’s spoken a lot about influencers get tit on because it’s a female dominated world. Her content brings nothing to world. If she went and got a job in Tesco the world would keep on moving.

the sudden love for Taylor and F1 drives me mad. It’s like someone else said she can’t just enjoy F1 she has to be the biggest fan. She became a fan at the same time a lot of other people became fans. Shes not unique and she’s not special.
She was a big poker fan for a hot minute there too.
---
View attachment 2919996
Satin… like this red monstrosity?

🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2919997View attachment 2919998
Respectfully, Sophie, you chose those size implants and it’s never stopped you from going braless or wearing revealing tops that emphasise them before. So, what’s the problem with cowl necks.

She must give herself whiplash from the constant and fro-ing on her views.
For the satin cowl neck midi dress fomo
She just needs a slip and/or a pair of skims (High waist, with the cycle shorts length legs) under satin and to tape her breasts in place. She wants to dress like she has the body of a fashion model and not for the body she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine having enough spare time to even form such a detailed view on satin cowl necks 🤣 let alone typing it up to share with insta 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Dior bag is so trendy and tacky. If I were spending £3.6k on a bag I’d want something classy and timeless. Alas, this is Sophie.

2 mins in Paris and she’s already talking about how many men have catcalled her. Can probably see her arse that’s why.
I expected french men to prefer chic, tasteful women. 😳

Reactions: 1

I’ve lived in Paris and this never happened to me or my friends. I don’t believe a word she says

Reactions: 3
So strange how she posted that Counseling her to be in his tik tok. He could probably see she was creating content and thought she would be the type of person who would be okay being in a tik tok.

Another self indulgent ‘I just get so much attention’ post 🙄

Reactions: 5
That clip with the Tik Tok guy just showed me how, despite her 3000 word stories, she’s so not comfortable in her own skin and isnt as confident as she likes to make out

Reactions: 7
That clip with the Tik Tok guy just showed me how, despite her 3000 word stories, she’s so not comfortable in her own skin and isnt as confident as she likes to make out
Exactly this. With how she portrays herself and the fact that apparently 500 men a day approach her I thought she would be a lot more confident around a man but she turned in to a rude, giggling school girl.

Reactions: 10
I know they’re only nipples and everyone has them… but her stories have given me secondhand embarrassment.
Same! Maybe it’s a me problem and I need to be more chilled but the idea of going out in a see-through top/people being able to see my boobs is too much.

I know it’s kind of in fashion at the moment but it is so alien to me.

also the photo in the mirror just seemed a straight up thirst trap

Reactions: 4
Eagerly awaiting all the stories that are sure to follow about all the men checking her out when her nipples are on full display like headlights

• Haha
Reactions: 8