Sophie Milner #6 Supplements, yoga, manifesting, a must, but surprise surprise another bf bites the dust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with the hair talk!! She needs to get a hobbie a normal working person doesn’t have time to constantly worry about their hair length!
I feel sorry for her I think she has serious issues because this isn’t normal.
I am starting to feel bad for her. Her hair is fine, she needs to go to a silent, phone free, mediation retreat and get some distance from her reflection for a bit.

Reactions: 5
tbh, I did vote for No :) all she does on vacations is whine and b*tch over “poor service” and “unfriendly people”
IMG_8118.png

Reactions: 9
tbh, I did vote for No :) all she does on vacations is whine and b*tch over “poor service” and “unfriendly people”
View attachment 2809272
I mean….does she think anyone cares enough?

her travel content is never inspiring or useful. I can’t stand it when influencers try and be cute about spending a load of cash - guyssss, should I get this (£2k) bag? Guyyysss, should I go to NY or LA?

Reactions: 8
Just seen Sophie has recently joined a gym. I imagine it won’t be long until she finds all sorts of reasons to complain about it. Probably about the men in the gym looking at her as she does with people in the street. As we know she loves to complain about everything and anything.

Also, assuming her and Hayds are done for good now, rather than their usual break of a week or so when they have a falling out. Absolutely no mention of him at all, or hints. Usually he just appears in the background of videos etc soon after she has posted all these stories about thriving alone.

Reactions: 10
Just seen Sophie has recently joined a gym. I imagine it won’t be long until she finds all sorts of reasons to complain about it. Probably about the men in the gym looking at her as she does with people in the street. As we know she loves to complain about everything and anything.

Also, assuming her and Hayds are done for good now, rather than their usual break of a week or so when they have a falling out. Absolutely no mention of him at all, or hints. Usually he just appears in the background of videos etc soon after she has posted all these stories about thriving alone.
I think she’s going to make third space her personality for a while then they’ll be some kind of drama with it.

Reactions: 4
On TikTok she complained about dog tit on the streets around her new apartment. Apparently, her new neighborhood is not clean enough for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
The pictures on the label rail website are awful and show what she actually looks like rather than what she shows, this botched tan is my fave though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping witch. She can just buy tickets like the rest of us. Why does she always expect everything to be handed to her?
God her makeup is shocking. All that time and money and she looks like I did at 17 piling on eyeliner all wonky.

Every time she posts a throwback picture I just think she looks like such a caricature of her old self now. She’s not gonna stop and she’s gonna look horrendous in a few years.

View attachment 2842980
Wait wait wait…is she in Bali alone, taking pics of herself using a timer?! Tell me it isn’t true
There is no way looking at this picture she is an XS. I just don’t understand why she can’t embrace her size. She’s what a M a size 10. Does she not realise how tiny a size XS is. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not knocking her. I was an XS size 6 and it was too small couldn’t fill anything out 😂😂

Reactions: 7
It’s yet another trip to Bali full of trips to coffee shops and getting beauty treatments and massages. And all the while saying she has “two businesses to run”. When she even admitted herself there are currently very few events on her new circle society website.

All the photos she’s just posted this morning scream thirst trap and trying to make someone jealous. And I do think some of them are edited because her arms aren’t that slim.

Also, two plates - who is she out to dinner with?

I’m not body shaming her, but her body looks an odd shape, to me!
She’s shaped like a rectangle.

IMG_9568.png

It still cracks me up that she fell out with Jimmy that time they went to Bali together and the unfollowed each other.

“I’m a big yapper”. I love how she’s using a current trending word. I’ve seen “yapping” all over tiktok recently. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
All the surgery and fillers and yet she still wears a full face of makeup everyday, even when she's in the sea and at the gym? Tragic

The photos of her in the sea are edited to make her bum curve out more

also, I might sound insane but is it possible she’s there with Hayden or Jimmy? Because I get the timed selfies in the villa, but who’s taking her photo in the sea??

and there were two meals on the table last night?

Reactions: 3