Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
447BF664-6810-44EB-A9A7-C3921745ED65.png

whys no one else horrified at this ?!🤢 I wear fake tan also but yeh my beds not like this ever! She clearly hasn’t washed her sheets in months. Vile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Lena94

I wonder who really called time on the relationship. All of it seemed so suss cos wasn’t his back broken but then he was surfing in Bali 24/7. What’s going to become of their property development dreams? I did always feel like even after the pandemic there were all these excuses about why he couldn’t come to the UK even just to visit. There’s only so much time and effort that can be put into something like that. And while I don’t condone the whole, “we break up and then get back together every other week” vibe from Sophie, at least she communicates her feelings?? I imagine Jimmy, like most men, is super avoidant which is why it’s gone on so long (sorry lol feeling particularly impassioned about men being shit at the moment)

I for one am actually happy to see Sophie out and about taking advantage of being invited to things and doing things with friends / acquaintances. I do believe that sometimes during break ups especially when your friends are all in relationships, that you can’t expect people to rally around you - you have to ask, you have to say, “guys I feel shit right now can we go for a drink”. So I’m actually really pleased to see her making the most of London living and having a fun summer! She does have a social life when she wants one!
Lol my opinion is the complete opposite of yours.
I liked Jimmy cuz he wasn’t so pretentious as she is. He was always a laid back Australian guy and he stayed that way. Girls who want to change their partner are doomed to be disappointed. He was never going to be like her ex Carl and she/we shouldn't expect him to be. He tried living in London for her, stayed here for a couple of months (3 i think? Maybe even more?). She spend 2 weeks in Australia and never tried it again. Her audience didn't like it… well her audience doesn’t appreciate pictures only taken in her apartment. At this point it doesn’t even matter if the apartment is in London or Australia. She was always winy and belittling him. For me she was emotionally abusive 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m happy that the relationship is over. Maybe now she can finally find herself the sugar daddy she always wanted.
Btw she only has time for her “friends” when she is not in a relationship. That’s a huge red flag. Imagine going out with a girlfriend only when she has the time and need to see you 🙄 How one sided are those friendships

Pampas

Oh jeez first world problems Sophie 😑 who gives a fuck!
She really is something else!! It's as if she's got no filter. Just go on your holiday if you must...but to ask your followers 'what would you do?' is so misjudged at this time. Ask Jimmy, ask your mum who has to look after your dog, ask your friends who live YOUR lifestyle.
All she's doing is bragging. Since when has she ever listened to a followers advice?
Good luck to her. I don't begrudge anyone a holiday but if she thinks this ongoing crisis is not going to affect flights going to the Far East at some point she's being quite naive...sit back and watch the (usual) drama.

This girl is so painfully insecure. If you don’t want people to talk about your body don’t put it on a platform that asks for comments. She is happy to give her empty opinions on everything without research, jumping on the next bandwagon but hates it when it comes back. She needs to have a wash. I mean a proper scrub and shut the F up. No one cares. Also her comebacks are always get therapy, she is a disgusting person using that as a way to put people down.

I just can’t stand her and she looks like she stinks of wet dog, biscuits, sweat and fish. Makes me wanna vom. That jimmy must be sleeping with every passing tourist because if that’s his girl, a patronising, condescending nag I would run!

• Heart

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I don’t usually mind Gemma but I can’t stand people who cry online and don’t allude to what is going on. It’s like people who check into the hospital on Facebook without saying why and wait for the ‘omg baby what happened’ messages

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what made me think of this but wouldn’t it absolute gold if her sister made a Tattle account and gave us all some tea

• Heart
  • Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
omg, this is actually crazy. I'm normally so not a judgey person about people getting whatever procedures they want but I think this is actually concerning cos there isn't one thing about her body (legs/feet maybe?) that she hasn't changed. Hairline surgery, surgical brow lift, brow threads, botox, nose job, lip filler, veneers/bonding, boob job, liposuction. That is a crazy list for someone who is only just 30, I can't help but feel so so sad for her that she clearly doesn't have any friends or family who will step in and get her to seek actual help for this

• Sad

Fofoca

Chatty Member
I just got an H&M order last night, ordered a pair of shorts with no elastic in the waist, in an 8, 10 and 12 cos needed options 😂 anyways I am a 10 on the bottom half and the 8 fit perfectly. So I think it very much depends on the item of clothing, fabric, etc.

She just needs to try on multiple sizes. At the end of the day clothes are made to fit us, the numbers on the labels just are a guide. If you’re not sure, order multiple sizes or go to the shop itself and head to the changing rooms with 3 or 4 different sizes.
You’re so 2022 ordering different sizes to try on when you can just surgically amend your body to fit into a smaller size!

• Haha
Being so insecure about chicken pox scars that you get referred for a skin graft is the saddest and most alarming thing I’ve ever heard. They’re chicken pox scars that like 80% of people probably have?! I know I have a huge one on my face, along with proper scarring from a skin condition that is glaringly obvious and I can do nothing about, nor can I cover up. The throwaway comments about stuff like this is so jarring for people with real scars, and then she has the cheek to moan that somebody implied she had chunky legs by asking for inspiration?? It’s absolutely okay to be insecure about something when somebody else probably has it worse, all problems that bother us are valid, but when you’re on a public platform and have such high morals - maybe think a bit more?
I think I’ll be unfollowing soon, which makes me sad as I genuinely used to really like Sophie. Recently she’s just seeming so detached from the world and so wrapped up in her own insecurities.

• Heart

funapple16

She is 30 and still not washing off her make up before bed? Does she even shower? This feels so yucky 🥴
D954F22F-B0C4-499A-BB89-5A6E0E9A36EA.png

• Sick

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I dont normally comment on this thread but today has pushed me over the edge. This hairline surgery is RIDICULOUS. All those stitches - its like shes Frankensteins Monster or something.

I dont say this lightly but Sophie is ill and needs help & support - no doctor should be operating on her… Her hairline was absolutely fine!!!

(Also for someone who sats they dont edit their pics she has a v strong facial filter on here 🙄)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
More complaining...

Screenshot_20221014-144421_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221014-144516_Instagram.jpg

She's demanding no feedback from a job (that she chose, no fought hard to be able to do, that is well paid with wonderfully flexible hours) that demands feedback and a feeling (illusion) of trust from her viewers?!

I don't think anyone of negging her with those comments. The comment linked her to having a body like Kim Kardashian (Kim is very skinny at the moment, Sophie isn’t, and that's like, fine. No one is expecting her to be as unobtainable as Kim except for Sophie herself)

Influencers appeal is that they aren't models. They are just normal women you see at uni, in the office, on the street etc. They get paid far better than almost every commercial fashion model, and are treated with kid gloves in comparison. Yet still, she moans and complains all the time about not being as slim, toned, tall and attractive as a model. Being a model is hard, you have to train and can't quit your eating plan for a blowout meal, endless packs of noodles that she bulk buys or a hotdog at one of London's best take away recommendations (her last stories) yes, mainly it's genetics but there is also consistent effort in diet and exercise. It's kinda boring. Which is why even when you are scouted not everyone wants to do it, or for more than a few years. Brocoli can't replace bread and potatoes in your life forever.

Sophie just whacks on beauty and slimming filters, gets cosmetic surgery / alterations then gaslights her poor viewers that she is so petite and tiny and smoll. She is like a mean girl in a high school movie informing anyone in earshot, "YeAh so I could totally have been miss.world or had bella hadid's career but I chose not to. Yolo! Also, i could so so totally be I mensa but teeheee I have vibrators so, yeah. Sniff. Tell me aren't I just the best?! I won't compliment you in return of course, this adulation goes one way bestie"

Oh, and while the length of the skims dress really is great for her (very flattering on her legs) it's simply way too tight, she looks ridiculous. Like a sausage in a bodystocking. Would I tell her IRL? No, so I won't tell her online either. I am however talking about it with whoever I am with because she looks, i say it again, ridiculous. Not chic, not stylish, she is standing out for all the wrong reasons.
I wonder if it turns see through under sunlight or when a camera flashes?

Screenshot_20221012-202953_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-202927_Instagram.jpg

⛽💡
Just buy your true size. No one cares you're in a medium and not the extra, extra, small. People are interested in your size only because they want to gauge what size they should buy, just like they as what height she is for the same reason.

Thanks to anyone who read this far.

More pics

Screenshot_20221012-203106_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-203104_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Agree Zara’s sizing is pure roulette. However, more importantly, in what world are ANY of those outfits appropriate for a wedding?!

• Haha

Aunt Lydia

This pose she does, where she pulls a bratty/wide eyed face and bounces on her legs, annoys the life out of me. 😂

Attachments

• Haha