Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Yeh, BS. You could tell by the way she backtracked - first it was one of her neighbours starting rumours, then saying it was from her... Whatever.

I like to think of myself as a feminist but sometimes when I see the paragraphs of writing over her stories I just think "What are you chattering on about now?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that pink dress looked absolutely terrible. Like she’s made it for her GCSE textiles project. She has all the resources in the world to either buy or hire something so beautiful for a wedding, so why the hell did she pick that?! Makes her look way bigger than she is. She needs some styling help at this point 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything is fake about that girl - her lips, the shape of her eyes, eyelashes, lips, cheekbones, boobs, hair, forehead, nails, tan, stomach and even her personality… i wonder what else she needs to do to start accepting herself… i am also sure that her relationship with Jimmy is fake. Why is noone telling her that she needs proper professional help and a lot of support from her friends and family??

Reactions: 16

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s over egging the “im dating” vibe. Ok Sophie we get it, since it’s being SO shoved down our throats. She’s insecure because she likes to go for these hottie type guys and she feels out of her depth. It was clear Jimmy wasn’t super into her, often painfully so; the frequent but no love love shown jaunts to Bali and talk of houses just seemed a plain desperate attempt to keep this supposedly good looking man she was so proud of. The guy often seems half asleep & absent! Wake up woman. He wasn’t that into you!

Problem is Sophie isn’t nearly half as good looking as she wants people to think she is. She’s a funny looking little thing. These beggy date posts aren’t even fun, they’re just cryptic and basic minimal snippets about a fella - if he even exists whom we will probs never see. Due to keeping up appearance for the ex and her platform she has to post these ‘stories’ and feel desirable but it just smacks of Im ok guys and fancied - honestly! Look at me, I’ve moved on… I’m so hot and I’m over it. Also it’s very obvious she tested the waters by suggesting to Jimmy they break up to Jimmy and he probably shrugged ok then, put the phone down, surfed & went back to his latest fcuk. Jimmy didn’t fight or beg for Sophie and that’s what she’s desperately trying to hide.

I get it break ups are hard. But she’s portraying a pretence. I find it sad and disingenuous. If you must tell us, show the date venue (after if you wish), the drinks/the meal, partially show the fella maybe- show the journey/make it fun or whatever … or just STFU!

ro_d22

Why does she ALWAYS talk about how she’s a small/size 6/size 8 and makes a big thing of it… when she really isn’t that size anyway! Like these stories, begging for a smaller size then shows us the size medium she has which quite frankly is rather tight?

I never really think about what clothing size others might be (I mean I am a different size in every single shop so it’s never just one size anyway). Other influencers never really state unless they’re asked by someone to gauge what size to buy. But she is forever highlighting it and it seems a bit bizarre - just wear whatever size fits you and forget about the numbers.

Attachments

g.m.j

Latest stories have been edited hard. That is no way her lower body. Why does she do this. She is a massive walking contradiction! Also that girl at a birthday party. Is this what people do now have a photo shoot. Looks like a crap party standing there watching your friend take photos of a them and their cake. Why don’t people do this before guests arrive 😂
this is niche but every time she wears those trousers all i can think of is those 'miss sexy' school trousers that eveeeeeeryone had at secondary school like 15 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueblue123

VIP Member
It's an odd thing to make a living out of being a human mannequin while expecting no one to take your size or figure into account...

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I agree she should be annoyed he didn't celebrate her 30th with her but she's just admitted she bought HIM a present which she then kept in her house halfway across the world from him. Then she's annoyed he didn't buy her something for her bday? No sorry sis, you didn't get him anything either, you got yourself something for his bday !?

Lilliepad

VIP Member
What would you suggest? I think a fair amount is diet / pollution levels but... honestly skincare is such a mystery to me. One where you get recommended a serum or moisturiser for £200 are told it will be the answer to all your problems but it just gives you spots.

Sophie often shows herself going for pricey facials etc. She gets the vacuum pore treatment and the anti ageing serums / led lights etc.
Like another poster said, she sleeps in her makeup which clogs the fuck out of your pores, and I feel like she probably lacks a proper routine. All the fancy treatments once a month are fine, but what’s the point if you’re not doing the standard daily upkeep properly?

Elouise92

How bizarre and inappropriate of her to keep posting sneaky pictures of this guy's place on her IG in the first place, but you can just imagine the woke girly rant she'd go on if it was the other way around.

She thinks she is classy but there is no class whatsoever in her outfits. Why does she never iron her clothes? And what is this unbuttoning thing? It looks like she is bloated and can’t close the button of her trousers/skirt. It doesn’t look expensive or chic at all. She looks like she is having “the walk of shame” everyday 😂

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Jimmay is in all likelihood having the time of his life for the past six weeks surrounded with all the relaxed bohemian/surfer/diving/yoga beach babes out there. Cut to a sweaty Sophie waddling in with her 8k heavy, winter, leather ✨with a real gold chain✨ bag looking more and more an extra from TOWIE, huffing and puffing about getting her forhead reduced and wanting her eyes permanently held open as if she under some torturous experimentation by extraterrestrials. She might not be able to properly close them after, but as long as the winged eyeliner looks good it'll be worth it huns.

Not sure what she is eating out there, but if she has been three or four times before she shouldn't be getting diarrhoea, unless she has accidentally had some tap water or had her gob open in the ✨private✨ pool when she was having one of her naked wallows.

"So, yeah, Jimmay i need you to come and nurse me through a couple more operations and look after Henny for a bit, he is like your son so, yeah. You can deep clean the flat too, it'll be good practice for when we get married, but like no bread in the flat ok? Jhimmayyyyyy, come back here! I'll get you a hair transplant (and share all of the embarrassing, personal details on my socials) if you stay..."

The gif doesn't really fit, but it made me think of them enough to include it. She has the lashes on, her hair is the same length, curled style and honey blonde colour. I mean she is even wearing the long evening gloves in this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s got an opinion about everything. sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her… then she goes on one of her rants and I just imagine her whiney voice, and I’m back to rolling my eyes at her. She needs a proper job, she’s got too much time on her hands.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
If my “job“ was causing me mental distress (“job” because being an iNfLuEnCeR is not a job) I’d be looking for a new one before it was too late.

Is it really worth it for a few chanels.

ellbell

She’s so awful to anyone that messages or replies with something she doesn’t wholly agree with. That’s the most unsettling thing