Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ALWAYS talk about how she’s a small/size 6/size 8 and makes a big thing of it… when she really isn’t that size anyway! Like these stories, begging for a smaller size then shows us the size medium she has which quite frankly is rather tight?

I never really think about what clothing size others might be (I mean I am a different size in every single shop so it’s never just one size anyway). Other influencers never really state unless they’re asked by someone to gauge what size to buy. But she is forever highlighting it and it seems a bit bizarre - just wear whatever size fits you and forget about the numbers.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Why does she ALWAYS talk about how she’s a small/size 6/size 8 and makes a big thing of it… when she really isn’t that size anyway! Like these stories, begging for a smaller size then shows us the size medium she has which quite frankly is rather tight?

I never really think about what clothing size others might be (I mean I am a different size in every single shop so it’s never just one size anyway). Other influencers never really state unless they’re asked by someone to gauge what size to buy. But she is forever highlighting it and it seems a bit bizarre - just wear whatever size fits you and forget about the numbers.
Omg.
That dress looks awful on her.
Return it immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I really don’t believe the size smaller will fit her?? It looks pretty tight on the body already! 😬

Reactions: 9

WAS RUNNING HERE TO SAY THIS 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
Just watched the house of cb dress stories

the dress in medium is too tight round the hips? Why does she need to size down?

Also NOT HERE for the size chat especially since she’s lying about her size. xs, in what world? She’s an easy 12… and there’s nothing wrong with that!

Reactions: 14
No matter what your thoughts are of the queen, I think those posting on social media should have the self awareness to those who may be watching the Queens funeral today. Sophie is utterly disrespectful and ignorant. 1st the random post about her crappy IKEA lamp, second a poll debating people’s thoughts on the queen. And this is all before her funeral had even finished!

Reactions: 10
Sophie clearly has not an ounce of respect for a woman who dedicated her life for her country. She’s an absolute disgrace, it was the same when the queen died. She was totally disrespectful, I’m surprised her manager hasn’t banned her from posting today

Reactions: 14
No matter what your thoughts are of the queen, I think those posting on social media should have the self awareness to those who may be watching the Queens funeral today. Sophie is utterly disrespectful and ignorant. 1st the random post about her crappy IKEA lamp, second a poll debating people’s thoughts on the queen. And this is all before her funeral had even finished!
Interesting she didn’t link the IKEA lampshade but told us to Google it - IKEA must not do aff links!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys sorry when (and why) did her and Jimmy break up I’m so out the loop, can’t stand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys sorry when (and why) did her and Jimmy break up I’m so out the loop, can’t stand her 😂
You didn’t miss much. We just get random I’m worth so much tidbits about protecting her feelings, self worth and having her “time and efforts & money reciprocated” Jimmy basically made it super clear he wasn’t that into her and Sophie finally got her head out of her tantrum foot stamping arse and realised and “dumped” him. He just wasn’t that into her, just liked her purse. There was a fake pretence gift of a coffee maker (bought for Jimmy but really for her and not allowed to leave her house 🤣) involved which seemed to have been one of the straws that broke the Bali back.

Reactions: 8