Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be hurt if my bf didn't want to fly over to look after me for a bit post surgery. Still, he was there for her rhinoplasty, it wouldn't work for me but it seems to be working for them. Definitely for him anyway.
To be fair, she gets a new surgery every other month so he would be spending like 10k a year in flights and not even for a holiday, just to run around after her latest obsession. Screw that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She openly admitted he hated London 😂 or at least living there. She went on for months about how he said he would compromise and move over and then he came hated it and hasn’t been back since I don’t think. So they ‘compromise’ on Bali where he’s gunna be a big time property developer!
Course he is 🤭😏

Reactions: 2
To be fair, she gets a new surgery every other month so he would be spending like 10k a year in flights and not even for a holiday, just to run around after her latest obsession. Screw that 😂
Good point, if he truly loved her I believe he'd just move over. Or vice versa.

Have been off for a while and missed that she had surgery again! I feel like she didn’t need to change her hairline at all?! Even if it was ever so slightly high, it balanced out her face imo. Now it looks a bit out of proportion.

Reactions: 7
Have been off for a while and missed that she had surgery again! I feel like she didn’t need to change her hairline at all?! Even if it was ever so slightly high, it balanced out her face imo. Now it looks a bit out of proportion.
I genuinely can’t even tell the difference?! Unbelievably spectacular waste of money.

Reactions: 5
I thought the old hairline kept her face looking fashion-y and interesting and now she looks like a Geordie shore cast member. Big downgrade but in line with the trajectory she’s been on for the last few years

Reactions: 13
This girl is so painfully insecure. If you don’t want people to talk about your body don’t put it on a platform that asks for comments. She is happy to give her empty opinions on everything without research, jumping on the next bandwagon but hates it when it comes back. She needs to have a wash. I mean a proper scrub and shut the F up. No one cares. Also her comebacks are always get therapy, she is a disgusting person using that as a way to put people down.

I just can’t stand her and she looks like she stinks of wet dog, biscuits, sweat and fish. Makes me wanna vom. That jimmy must be sleeping with every passing tourist because if that’s his girl, a patronising, condescending nag I would run!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought the old hairline kept her face looking fashion-y and interesting and now she looks like a Geordie shore cast member. Big downgrade but in line with the trajectory she’s been on for the last few years
She also has the lift ontop of the hairline lowering surgery to get rid of wrinkles and help her hooded eyes. 2 in 1.

Wonder why she didn’t go to Bali and if it was a money thing?

I hate the “get therapy”retort also - comes from a place of extreme privilege. I’m pretty sure I remember her getting gifted several therapy sessions for free not too long ago.

Reactions: 8
She said her hairline surgery was £7-9k 😣😣
Wow. She did get a forhead lift at the same time though(for hooded eyes and wrinkles, neither of which she appeared to really have) How much were the thread I wonder? Plus the new Chanel stuff. No wonder she couldn't fly off to see Jim.

Wow. She did get a forhead lift at the same time though(for hooded eyes and wrinkles, neither of which she appeared to really have) How much were the thread I wonder? Plus the new Chanel stuff. No wonder she couldn't fly off to see Jim.
I’m sure in her tiktok she said £7-9k for hairline surgery only! Not inc the brow lift. How does she make so much money? Her content is crap

Reactions: 14
What is she going to do in 5-10 years when she has no assets property wise? Is we are going into a recession then Chanel bags aren’t going to help when the affiliate links dry up

Reactions: 8
What is she going to do in 5-10 years when she has no assets property wise? Is we are going into a recession then Chanel bags aren’t going to help when the affiliate links dry up
I don’t want to defend her but the property narrative is so boring. Nothing wrong with choosing to not own a house, if anything more dangerous getting one and the affiliates link dry up and you can’t pay the mortgage

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to defend her but the property narrative is so boring. Nothing wrong with choosing to not own a house, if anything more dangerous getting one and the affiliates link dry up and you can’t pay the mortgage
She could have bought one outright with all the money she’s spent on bags. Fair enough but hopefully she’s contributing to a pension pot - property is usually what a lot of entrepreneurs use as their retirement fund.

It’s actually terrifying that someone was willing to perform this completely unnecessary surgery, along with the amount of money and what she could have spent that on instead.

Dread to think what she’ll do in 10 years when she actually has wrinkles and her skin starts to sag.

Reactions: 11
It’s actually terrifying that someone was willing to perform this completely unnecessary surgery, along with the amount of money and what she could have spent that on instead.

Dread to think what she’ll do in 10 years when she actually has wrinkles and her skin starts to sag.
Well surgeons have to think of their own luxe pension pots.

What will the next op be, probably a new pair of implants.

Reactions: 4
I want to add, I really don't want her to put her body or her mind through any further trauma from surgeries and anesthetics. She does seem to be getting addicted to them.

Regarding her future, she seems to be in a very lucrative patch earnings wise, her mum and dad have probably advised her or managed her funds for her. They will probably make sure she is left a lot of money too as they seem to be close. After her new look collab and the couple of mass clearouts for cash plus selling her chloe bag I am not sure what ads she has done lately. Certainly not much content creation has been happening. Maybe insta is all you need?

Ummmmm did she need to
Mention that story about the kitten?? Talk about TRIGGER WARNING Jesus... as horrible as it is I didn't need a graphic image of that and I defo didn't expect it from her stories

For someone who's so picky about what people send in to her she should
Be way more careful about what she puts out #traumatised